Should Marauder Leave?

Should Marauder Leave?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

London

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
[b]Bosse de Nage: " Your question is...why can't I see what you see?"

That's NOT what my question was. My question is why you take refuge in sarcasm.[/b]
I have no problem with sarcasm - as long as the person using it does not substitute it for rational argument.

Ditto for abusive language.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
22 Nov 05

Afrikaanders moeten oppassen om anderen bruinhemden te noemen. Het zou kunnen wijzen op 'n fundamenteel gebrek aan kennis over de eigen recente geschiedenis.
Are you saying that calling somebody "Brown Trash" is now racist, Ivan? I thought you made it very clear that it didn't have racist intonations, when you called other people ie.

D

l

London

Moves
22 Nov 05

Bosse de Nage: "Perhaps this partly boils down to cultural differences. ..... "

Je meent 't. Je zou eerst 'ns na moeten denken voordat je met al die smoesjes komt. Je verschuilt je achter allerlei rookgordijnen, Boss. Je bent constant bezig met vluchten en je te verbergen. Eigenlijk doet de Marauder het smerige werk voor jou. Daarom bewonder je hem o ...[text shortened]... ef er niet voor.
Stik je niet zo langzamerhand in je eigen frustraties, meneer Bosse de Nage ?
Babelfish translation:
You think ' t. you firstly ' ns after must think before you with all those excuses come. You hide yourself you behind all kinds of smoke curtains, Boss. You are constantly busy with flights and hide you. In fact the Marauder do the sordid work for you. For this reason you admire him also this way. You also complete gladly people their ears want beat with all kinds of charges and ribald remarks. You she torment will want, the ground in to kick, buries, but you can t not or you have the lef not. Don't you suffocate this way gradually in your own frustrations, Mr Bosse nasty?

Anyone got a better one?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Babelfish translation:
You think ' t. you firstly ' ns after must think before you with all those excuses come. You hide yourself you behind all kinds of smoke curtains, Boss. You are constantly busy with flights and hide you. In fact the Marauder do the sordid work for you. For this reason you admire him also this way. You also complete gla ...[text shortened]... this way gradually in your own frustrations, Mr Bosse nasty?

Anyone got a better one?
I like the way the program translates "Mijnheer Bosse de Nage" .... Mr. Bosse nasty ..... pssstt

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Are you saying that calling somebody "Brown Trash" is now racist, Ivan? I thought you made it very clear that it didn't have racist intonations, when you called other people ie.

D
Are you trying to fabricate once again one of your creative accusations ?

w
Stay outta my biznez

Moves
22 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by lucifershammer
Babelfish translation:
You think ' t. you firstly ' ns after must think before you with all those excuses come. You hide yourself you behind all kinds of smoke curtains, Boss. You are constantly busy with flights and hide you. In fact the Marauder do the sordid work for you. For this reason you admire him also this way. You also complete gla ...[text shortened]... this way gradually in your own frustrations, Mr Bosse nasty?

Anyone got a better one?
That reads like really bad beatnik song lyrics.

Song: "Mr. Bosse Nasty"
Lyrics by: Ivanhoe (copyright 2005 - Catholic Records)

You think
you firstly
after must think before you
with all those excuses come

You hide yourself you
behind all kinds of smoke curtains Boss.
You are constantly busy with flights and hide you.
In fact the Marauder do the sordid work for you.
For this reason you admire him also this way.

Chorus:
Mr Bosse Nasty
Mr Bosse Nasty
You're so nasty!
Mr Bosse Nasty

You also complete gladly people
their ears want beat with all kinds of charges and ribald remarks.
You she torment will want,
the ground in to kick,
buries, but you can't not or you have the lef not.
Don't you suffocate this way gradually in your own frustrations,
Mr Bosse nasty?

Chorus:
Mr Bosse Nasty
Mr Boss Nasty
You're so nasty!
Mr Bosse Nasty

Repeat:

Fade out...

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05
2 edits

Originally posted by wib
That reads like really bad beatnik song lyrics.

Song: "Mr. Bosse Nasty"
Lyrics by: Ivanhoe (copyright 2005 - Catholic Records)

You think
you firstly
after must think before you
with all those excuses come

You hide yourself you
behind all kinds of smoke curtains Boss.
You are constantly busy with flights and hide you.
In fact the Marauder d ...[text shortened]... us:
Mr Bosse Nasty
Mr Boss Nasty
You're so nasty!
Mr Bosse Nasty

Repeat:

Fade out...
Actually you should give Babelfish the credits ...... but I nevertheless appreciate your attempts of trying to be funny, wib. At least this way Mr. Bosse Nasty will get his 10 minutes of fame.

w
Stay outta my biznez

Moves
22 Nov 05

Actually you should give Babelfish the credits ...... but I nevertheless appreciate your attempts of trying to be funny, wib.
You're welcome Ivan. No harm towards you was intended I assure you. I was only poking fun at the translation.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by wib
You're welcome Ivan. No harm towards you was intended I assure you. I was only poking fun at the translation.
Of course you were, wib.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
22 Nov 05

Are you trying to fabricate once again one of your creative accusations ?
Did you not just say that Afrikaners (and therefore South Africans) shouldn't mention the brown race when trying to insult someone because of their 'recent' history of racism?

D

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Did you not just say that Afrikaners (and therefore South Africans) shouldn't mention the brown race when trying to insult someone because of their 'recent' history of racism?

D
No, I certainly didn't say that .... and please, you are clearly trying to drive me into some corner here. You tried this trick before ..... you are again trying to fabricate some accusation ... it will fail again as it failed the last time.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
22 Nov 05

When the marauder was not on the site, the verbal abuse, the insults and the degrading remarks diminished in a very substantial way. The Marauder is clearly leading the parade and encouraging people to act the way he does.
I actually think that Phlabibit is to blame for that.

D

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

D
I believe he was talking about "brown shirts", which refers to nazism.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05
1 edit

Originally posted by Nordlys
I believe he was talking about "brown shirts", which refers to nazism.
Uuuhm , it was actually Bosse who called ME "Brown Trash" and advised ME to take a dump in the woods ..... remember ? It's only a few posts ago .....

S

Moves
22 Nov 05

Of course you were, wib.
Why do you take refuge in sarcasm, ivanhoe?