Should Marauder Leave?

Should Marauder Leave?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Gaan kak in die bos, Mijnheer Brown Trash.
Lol.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
Both, though I wish my audience would cheer louder since it's hard to hear them over the internet (maybe I need a new hearing aid).

You don't even wanna know about my "nasty habits"; having fun at the expense of others is surely one of my least objectionable.
Marauder: "Both, though I wish my audience would cheer louder since it's hard to hear them over the internet (maybe I need a new hearing aid)."

You're running out of ...... whatever it is you're running out of .....

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Nordlys
No, he wasn't kidding. He really tried to beat me up. I guess he thought I wouldn't fight back. Really stupid of him.
No fair! You scratch and pull hair and tried to kick me in my jewels! I'm telling the Fight Moderators!

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by ivanhoe
You're running out of ...... whatever it is you're running out of .....
Piss? I wouldn't count on it.

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

No fair! You scratch and pull hair and tried to kick me in my jewels! I'm telling the Fight Moderators!
That's how women fight. Everybody knows that.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
Gaan kak in die bos, Mijnheer Brown Trash.
Afrikaanders moeten oppassen om anderen bruinhemden te noemen. Het zou kunnen wijzen op 'n fundamenteel gebrek aan kennis over de eigen recente geschiedenis.

Overigens is het wel erg ondeugend wat je zegt. Durf je wel, Bosse ? Wat 'n lef ! Misschien krijg je wel 'n paar recs van die andere pubers die in deze draad hun keutels aan het luchten zijn.

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

Afrikaanders moeten oppassen om anderen bruinhemden te noemen. Het zou kunnen wijzen op 'n fundamenteel gebrek aan kennis over de eigen recente geschiedenis.
Anybody should be careful about calling anyone "Brown Trash". And where do you think Bosse took the expression from?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Nordlys
Anybody should be careful about calling anyone "Brown Trash". And where do you think Bosse took the expression from?
From the methods the marauder and friends are using to try and silence and intimidate their opponents.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Nov 05

I for one am disgusted with this shameless pursuit and degradation of the scholar Ivanhoe. You f*kers, you know who you are, should be ashamed of yourselves.

H
I stink, ergo I am

On the rebound

Moves
22 Nov 05
1 edit

I hate uneven contests. Lets even this out a bit more. I have no idea what this is all about, but count me in... who wants some?

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Originally posted by Halitose
I hate uneven contests. Lets even this out a bit more. I have no idea what this is all about, but count me in... who wants some?
It seems they had enough ...... the Kings of Sarcasm .... lol .... but maybe you are lucky .... 😵

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
22 Nov 05

It seems they had enough ...... the Kings of Sarcasm .... lol .... but maybe you are lucky .... 😵
Sorry, work to do. You make a fool of yourself for a few hours and I'll be back later.

Tootles.

i

Felicific Forest

Moves
22 Nov 05

Sorry, work to do. You make a fool of yourself for a few hours and I'll be back later.

Tootles.
Smoesjes.

l

London

Moves
22 Nov 05
1 edit

I'll beat up Nordlys if that will make you feel better. Besides, it's only this thread: I'm insulting, belittling, degrading and bullying KellyJay, Blindfaith101, RBHILL, djbecker, Lucifershammer, ChessExpress, Halitose and many others in other threads. So I'm outnumbered and surrounded like Custer, but not as purdy.
"Outnumbered and surrounded"? Hardly.

When you're up against bf101 on the issue of Marian devotion, for instance, you have Nemesio and myself (among others) on your side.

Against dj2 and RBH, you can usually rely on the ready wit of Scribs and maybe a few comments from Nemesio.

KellyJay, Halitose, myself? You're pretty much 1-1 in those.

ChessExpress? You've already received support from Christians such as myself in this thread.

ivanhoe? I can't think of anyone in the WP (Scribs, Nemesio, bbarr, rc, kirksey and yourself - to identify the most obvious members) who holds back when anyone's up against him.

Outnumbered and surrounded? Please.

N

The sky

Moves
22 Nov 05

From the methods the marauder and friends are using to try and silence and intimidate their opponents.
I doubt that. But of course it could be me who has missed Bosse's point.