Should Marauder Leave?

Should Marauder Leave?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by lioyank
the cause of the what-now???
The once powerful but now defunct Sesame Street Squad, whose mission was to make the forums be moderated to a standard such that any thread could conceivably become a song that Barney would sing on television.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Imagine the posts we'd get if no1 was 'saved' like all the other fundies...that would be a riot.
Even if he got religion, he's too smart to become a literalist fundie.

d

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
WOW, that's a pretty good point; I wish I had thought of it but I was just being a dick.
Ha. Something tells me you still are.

l

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by no1marauder
SSS = Sesame Street Squad. These were a group who objected to the content of the Forums and wanted them purged of anything possibly offensive to children or other living things. Prad the friendly was their unofficial leader backed by a committee with Ivanhoe, pcaspian and others. Obviously you missed the historic "Forum Wars" here in August-September 2004.
i thought that it was a matter of ivanhoe vs. the wolfpack which, at the time, i thought only existed within ivanhoe's mind. not only were u (collectively) denying the existence of a wolfpack, u were making ivanhoe seem delusional. no wonder he was pissed. you guys were terrible. still are, although not as bad anymore. the forums were fun back when i started here. maybe "fun" isn't the right word for it. something closer to "enthralling". something's changed since last year. possibly the different people leaving.

P.S.- so what was the "real" story with prad? was he just a "friendly" vegetarian, or did he use his "friendliness" for other purposes?

P.P.S.- (directed more towards the doctor and nemesio) i finally get the prad reference from back in the thread that turned into the n**** thread.

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by The Chess Express
Go fkuk yourself, moron.
Take the advice you pathetic twit. Why don't you up and disappear like a fart in the wind.

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05
3 edits

Originally posted by zakkwylder
Take the advice you pathetic twit. Why don't you up and disappear like a fart in the wind.
That was posted by marauder, not me. Why don't you take the advice?

TCE

Colorado

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by darvlay
No1's point was that it would be prudent for you to pay for a subscription before you start hassling other members to gang up and kick off a paying customer and respected member of the community. And I agree. At least that way, Russ could recoup any potential loss of income by relying on your forthcoming subscription fees. 😛
You sure do get hassled easy. If that’s the way you feel then why post in here?

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by zakkwylder
Suddenly, I want to read Stephen King short stories...

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by Nemesio
Suddenly, I want to read Stephen King short stories...
Survivor Type is a good one to start with.

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
The once powerful but now defunct Sesame Street Squad, whose mission was to make the forums be moderated to a standard such that any thread could conceivably become a song that Barney would sing on television.
Hey Cribs....Maybe you could make that a funny limerick of sorts managing to work in some women beating in some hilarious fashion. That would be funny. Oh ya I forgot... that’s probably one of the reasons you got the boot before.😀

And no, you are wrong again, that was not what your so called "sesame street squad" wanted at all.

RTh

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
Hey Cribs....Maybe you could make that a funny limerick of sorts managing to work in some women beating in some hilarious fashion. That would be funny. Oh ya I forgot... that’s probably one of the reasons you got the boot before.😀

And no, you are wrong [b]again
, that was not what your so called "sesame street squad" wanted at all.

RTh[/b]
Just what did they want?

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
18 Nov 05

Just what did they want?
Finally you admit that you have no idea what you are talking about. I am glad you have finally come to terms with your short commings

RTh

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
18 Nov 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
No, leave him alone. He is closer to getting saved than he or his supporters know.
Nah...he's too selfish!

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
18 Nov 05
2 edits

Originally posted by Ringtailhunter
Finally you admit that you have no idea what you are talking about. I am glad you have finally come to terms with your short commings

RTh
You can be such a tard. "Short commings." LOL.

R
Track drifter ®

Hoopnholler, MN

Moves
18 Nov 05

You can be such a tard. "Short commings." LOL.
Tard? I have no idea what you are talking about?

RTh