1. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 20:20
    There is no reason to deny that God made more than one world. The Catholic church already admitted that there are Aliens living on other planets and they have already arrived here !! The pope said God has made many Aliens societies
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 20:472 edits
    @mlb62 said
    There is no reason to deny that God made more than one world. The Catholic church already admitted that there are Aliens living on other planets and they have already arrived here !! The pope said God has made many Aliens societies
    Aliens ? You needed the pope to tell you that? There are beings / intelligent life forms, living on other planets. There are also the billions of other beings God made and to which the bible referred, all living somewhere out there. They are not floating around in space .. eg angels, archangels, seraphims, cherubims etc.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 21:58
    @rajk999 said
    Aliens ? You needed the pope to tell you that? There are beings / intelligent life forms, living on other planets. There are also the billions of other beings God made and to which the bible referred, all living somewhere out there. They are not floating around in space .. eg angels, archangels, seraphims, cherubims etc.
    Where in the Bible does it refer to extraterrestrials who are not angels or demons and who do not exist in the spiritual realm?
  4. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 00:252 edits
    I heard a very interesting interview from somebody that had occult interests and claimed that an attamp was made to gate in something demonic (clearly not a Christian then) and after creating a portal, instead of some something scaled with horns appearing out popped a grey. So hold that thought.

Somebody I met related how when they were a youth a grey came into their bedroom. For years after they were sexually assuated by somthing invisible at night (ever seen the entitiy?). He got help fairly recently and they got rid of it. It then came out that his mum and dad had been screrwing around spending endless nights tinkering with a ouija, so pieceing it togther ma and pa look as they had gated this thing in, which decided to hang around, and terrorise the kids.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 00:34
    @medullah said
    I heard a very interesting interview from somebody that had occult interests and claimed that an attamp was made to gate in something demonic (clearly not a Christian then) and after creating a portal, instead of some something scaled with horns appearing out popped a grey. So hold that thought.

Somebody I met related how when they were a youth a grey came into their bed ...[text shortened]... a and pa look as they had gated this thing in, which decided to hang around, and terrorise the kids.
    I wont pay that kind of report any mind, as they are mostly fabricated nonsense. Peoples dreams and visions have nothing to do with what is going on out there in the universe.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 13:17
    @plantermoo said
    Where in the Bible does it refer to extraterrestrials who are not angels or demons and who do not exist in the spiritual realm?
    The Book of Enoch speaks of the Watchers. Not sure if that fits what you have in mind.
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 15:08
    @suzianne said
    The Book of Enoch speaks of the Watchers. Not sure if that fits what you have in mind.
    H.P. Lovecraft ?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 16:58
    @suzianne said
    I don’t think the book of Enoch is Scripture.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 17:00
    @rajk999 said
    I wont pay that kind of report any mind, as they are mostly fabricated nonsense. Peoples dreams and visions have nothing to do with what is going on out there in the universe.
    Seems pretty closed-minded of you.

Not to mention you have no idea “what is going on out there in the universe.”
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 06:471 edit
    @plantermoo said
    It was kept out of the canon by the Council of Nicaea.

It is part of the Apocrypha. As such, they are included in the Septuagint and are therefore "scripture".

EDIT: Further research shows I'm incorrect in this assessment. The Book of Enoch is NOT part of the Apochrypha nor part of the Septuagint. It is now regarded as scripture only by the Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church and the Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 07:02
    @moonbus said
    H.P. Lovecraft ?
    From Wikipedia:
    "The Book of Enoch (also 1 Enoch) is an ancient Hebrew apocalyptic religious text, ascribed by tradition to the patriarch Enoch who was the great-grandfather of Noah. The Book of Enoch contains unique material on the origins of demons and Nephilim, why some angels fell from heaven, an explanation of why the Genesis flood was morally necessary, and prophetic exposition of the thousand-year reign of the Messiah. Three books are traditionally attributed to Enoch, including the distinct works 2 Enoch and 3 Enoch. None of the three books is considered to be canonical scripture by the majority of Jewish or Christian church bodies.

"The older sections 1 Enoch (mainly in the Book of the Watchers) of the text are estimated to date from about 300–200 BC, and the latest part (Book of Parables) probably to 100 BC."
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 09:431 edit
    @Suzianne

Thanks for that info.

If I’m not mistaken, Enoch was one of only two people not to experience death (was taken directly to Heaven without physically dying.)

BTW, glad you’re back.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 11:51
    @plantermoo said
    “All scripture is god breathed and useful for teaching”

2 Timothy 3:16
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 11:56
    @divegeester said
    “All scripture is god breathed and useful for teaching”

2 Timothy 3:16
    The book of Enoch isn’t in the Bible and therefore isn’t Scripture
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 12:04
    @plantermoo said
    The book of Enoch isn’t in the Bible and therefore isn’t Scripture
    The book of Timothy wasn’t in the Bible when the scripture I quoted was written, because the bible didn’t exist.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree