1. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 12:20
    @divegeester said
    The book of Timothy wasn’t in the Bible when the scripture I quoted was written, because the bible didn’t exist.
    Not really sure what your point is (and don’t think you know either lol)
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 13:211 edit
    @plantermoo said
    Not really sure what your point is (and don’t think you know either lol)
    My point is that the “bible” didn’t exist when Timothy wrote that text, so you cannot therefore apply your ruling that the book of Enoch isn’t scripture because it isn’t in the bible, all “all scripture” as written by Timothy, would include the book of Enoch.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 17:24
    @divegeester said
    My point is that the “bible” didn’t exist when Timothy wrote that text, so you cannot therefore apply your ruling that the book of Enoch isn’t scripture because it isn’t in the bible, all “all scripture” as written by Timothy, would include the book of Enoch.
    The Old Testament certainly existed when the Apostle Paul wrote that text (it wasn’t written by Timothy - it was addressed to Timothy 😂)
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 17:53
    @plantermoo said
    The Old Testament certainly existed when the Apostle Paul wrote that text (it wasn’t written by Timothy - it was addressed to Timothy 😂)
    Didn't you once believe the Immaculate Conception related to the birth of Jesus?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 18:05
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Didn't you once believe the Immaculate Conception related to the birth of Jesus?
    You must be thinking of someone else. I’m not Catholic and don’t concern myself with Catholic tradition.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 18:41
    @plantermoo said
    You must be thinking of someone else. I’m not Catholic and don’t concern myself with Catholic tradition.
    I don't think so. Didn't you also think the serpent in the garden of Eden was a snake?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 18:44
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I don't think so. Didn't you also think the serpent in the garden of Eden was a snake?
    You’re just making stuff up, which is par for the course for atheists. Not interested in your trolling, hotshot
  8. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 18:46
    @plantermoo said
    You’re just making stuff up, which is par for the course for atheists. Not interested in your trolling, hotshot
    Said the chap who has been banned repeatedly for malicious trolling.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:00
    @plantermoo said
    @Suzianne

Thanks for that info.

If I’m not mistaken, Enoch was one of only two people not to experience death (was taken directly to Heaven without physically dying.)

BTW, glad you’re back.
    I haven't been anywhere since "18 Mar '23".
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:05
    @suzianne said
    I haven't been anywhere since "18 Mar '23".
    I thought you left for quite a while
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:08
    @plantermoo said
    I thought you left for quite a while
    Under your last incarnation, you abused Suzianne in Debates. Did you ever apologize for that? (I know you blamed it on alcohol and deleted all the posts).
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:10
    @plantermoo said
    I'm not Catholic either, but I'm aware of the Immaculate Conception. But I'm Episcopalian, too, and the Anglican Church venerates and has pious devotion towards Mary. We share the Catholic Marian feast days.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:10
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Said the chap who has been banned repeatedly for malicious trolling.
    I don’t maliciously troll anyone.

Busting people’s silly arguments isn’t trolling.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:12
    @suzianne said
    I'm not Catholic either, but I'm aware of the Immaculate Conception. But I'm Episcopalian, too, and the Anglican Church venerates and has pious devotion towards Mary. We share the Catholic Marian feast days.
    I grew up as an Episcopalian (sang in the church choir) and don’t remember any services venerating Mary or any sermons advising to do it.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Mar '23 19:13
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Under your last incarnation, you abused Suzianne in Debates. Did you ever apologize for that? (I know you blamed it on alcohol and deleted all the posts).
    Hmmmmm, I'd very nearly forgotten that myself.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree