1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 21:13
    @mike69 said
    I understand it as FMF knew, hence his one word answer showing no interest in debating it.
    Debating what?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 22:05
    @mike69 said
    Now analyze your idea of this completeness and how you got to where you are now along with at the other stages of life mentioned. Do you see how your consciousness in both these directions has formed your Id and it doesn’t necessarily mean in a good way. Be truthful within, how complete are you really In the Word. You are how you’ve made sense of the world, Bible, and life ...[text shortened]... the next stage fill your real soul with real wisdom, knowledge, and the ability to use it correctly.
    What on earth are you blithering on about?
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 22:08
    @divegeester said
    What on earth are you blithering on about?
    🖕
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 01:32
    @very-rusty said
    @suzianne,
    Then when you hit 60 you will be different again.

-VR
    Interesting point.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 04:24
    @mike69 said
    Now analyze your idea of this completeness and how you got to where you are now along with at the other stages of life mentioned. Do you see how your consciousness in both these directions has formed your Id and it doesn’t necessarily mean in a good way. Be truthful within, how complete are you really In the Word. You are how you’ve made sense of the world, Bible, and life ...[text shortened]... the next stage fill your real soul with real wisdom, knowledge, and the ability to use it correctly.
    Consciousness has nothing to do with the "formation" of the id. The rest of your post is non sequitur nonsense. Word salad, if you will.

Like I said, it's okay if you don't get it. Just stop acting as if you do.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 04:28
    @fmf said
    I have had an interesting and eventful life - one that I feel has been well-lived - that has educated, molded and changed me considerably but my core moral compass was prettly well set by the age of 20 and has been resilient and consistent ever since.
    I completely believe you, and I'm sorry.
  7. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 04:31
    @suzianne said
    Consciousness has nothing to do with the "formation" of the id. The rest of your post is non sequitur nonsense. Word salad, if you will.

Ok Susie explain I’d forst
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 04:50
    @suzianne said

Also please explain the other comment I asked you. Susie are you there? Have you thought I don’t necessarily agree as part of it and wanting more info which none of you seem to want to help with. Are you chickensht suze playing games. Are you a deceiver, a preacher of hate and confusion?
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 04:55
    I think someone’s ego has gotten the best of them.

It’s ok you can heal and grow!
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 05:06
    Suzzziiieeeee?
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 05:151 edit
    @mike69 said
    Also please explain the other comment I asked you. Susie are you there? Have you thought I don’t necessarily agree as part of it and wanting more info which none of you seem to want to help with. Are you chickensht suze playing games. Are you a deceiver, a preacher of hate and confusion?
    Whether you agree or not is neither here nor there. As I've said before, science doesn't give a s--- if you agree with it or not.

Read this, and be enlightened. It's beyond my ability to take 6 years of education and compress it into one paragraph. So I am forced to fall back on the inexact Wikipedia. Bear in mind that this is Freud's theory, not mine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 05:15
    @mike69 said
    Suzzziiieeeee?
    Online disinhibition for you apparently means you turn into a creep and can't bring yourself to converse with anyone properly.
  13. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 05:21
    @fmf said
    Online disinhibition for you apparently means you turn into a creep and can't bring yourself to converse with anyone properly.
    Joke playing with her. She messed with me on purpose by her post, then kinda left after I responded. This is something I had accused her of doing. Joke, I think so, maybe not, ask her? You and your clown judgements!
  14. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 05:22
    @fmf
    O the irony 😀😀😀😀😀😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😂😂😃😃😃😃🤣🤣😂😂😅😁😁
  15. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 05:35
    Crickets from spectrum boy not getting it like everything else?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree