Christians/Muslims

Christians/Muslims

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So when you said "I did [b]not study at a secular university", it was false. The truth is, you [now claim] you did study at a secular university.[/b]
"At" also refers to location. So I would not be lying if I said that I didn't study 'at' a secular university because it was distance tuition. It would be more accurate to say that I studied through a secular university rather than at one.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
How can you be an adult, never mind a teacher, and yet not know psychological abuse and intellectual/interpersonal/emotional abuse of children and teenagers when you see it staring you in the face, never mind when you supposedly witnessed it?
The only thing I said was that I personally did not feel psychologically abused, I readily admitted that the environment I was in was one of psychological abuse.

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
"At" also refers to location. So I would not be lying if I said that I didn't study 'at' a secular university because it was distance tuition.
I asked you this:

"How many years did you spend in "secular universities"? You seemed to be claiming you know all about what goes on in them, who teaches, what they teach. On what basis do you claim to know?"

And you answered:

I did 2 years post grad at one and know many people who have spent much more time there.

You said "at one".

You are now quibbling the word "at"?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

The only thing I said was that I personally did not feel psychologically abused,
What does what you now claim to feel or claim to have felt have to do with the discussion we had?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Jun 17

FMF lied and said I said bachelors when in fact I said honors. So I guess he should not be lecturing anyone on lies.
There is a world of difference sir between lying and mis-remembering.

For example, you lied about deliberately misleading people. You didn't just mis-remember doing so.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
I asked you this:

"How many years did you spend in "secular universities"? You seemed to be claiming you know all about what goes on in them, who teaches, what they teach. On what basis do you claim to know?"

And you answered:

[b]I did 2 years post grad at one and know many people who have spent much more time there.

You said "at one".

You are now quibbling the word "at"?[/b]
In hindsight since 'at' can refer to location it would have been more accurate for me to say 'through' one. I fully understand the confusion that caused.

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What does what you now claim to feel or claim to have felt have to do with the discussion we had?
The discussion was about whether or not I felt psychologically abused.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
There is a world of difference sir between lying and mis-remembering.

For example, you lied about deliberately misleading people. You didn't just mis-remember doing so.
By the way, I thought you didn't believe in moral absolutes?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

The discussion was about whether or not I felt psychologically abused.
No. It wasn't. It simply was not.

Didn't you read what I was posting? Didn't you read what Ghost of a Duke was posting?

You were subjected to 24 years of psychological abuse and deprivation. Whether or not you admit to "feeling" it is irrelevant.

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

In hindsight....
[Translation: you didn't get away with it.]

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

Thereafter I did a 2 year post graduate B.Ed Honors degree via correspondence at a secular university focused on teaching and learning which included research and a thesis which I did part time while teaching.
You were talking about people getting indoctrinated by atheist lecturers in "secular universities". Describe how this happened and the extent you think it happened to you.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
No. It wasn't. It simply was not.

Didn't you read what I was posting? Didn't you read what Ghost of a Duke was posting?

You were subjected to 24 years of psychological abuse and deprivation. Whether or not you admit to "feeling" it is irrelevant.
Deprivation is not the same as abuse in my opinion. As I said before you are welcome to think I was psychologically abused, that doesn't change the way I feel about it.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
You were talking about people getting indoctrinated by atheist lecturers in "secular universities". Describe how this happened and the extent you think it happened to you.
I also said I knew other people who studied at secular universities. When did I say it happened to me?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

Deprivation is not the same as abuse in my opinion.
You don't think deliberately depriving a child of intellectual stimulus, emotional stability, normal interpersonal relationships, and the means by which to think for themselves, is not a form of abuse?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

FMF: You were talking about people getting indoctrinated by atheist lecturers in "secular universities". Describe how this happened and the extent you think it happened to you.

I also said I knew other people who studied at secular universities. When did I say it happened to me?
Didn't you suddenly blurt out that you did go to "secular university" after all, having repeatedly insisted that you didn't, in order to lend credence to your claims about indoctrination and the influence of atheists?

So you said that stuff based on what you knew of "other people"?

OK, assuming that's what you meant, what atheist indoctrination have you come across via "other people" regarding teaching and learning as covered by "secular universities"?