Christians/Muslims

Christians/Muslims

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by divegeester
A bachelor degree can have honours. Perhaps it is you who doesn't know the difference. Perhaps you don't have a degree and you are not a teacher at all.
In my country a bachelors degree is a 4 year degree. An honors degree is a post grad that requires one extra full time year or can be done in 2 years via correspondence.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
That is a lie FMF. I said honors degree, do you have any clue what the difference between a bachelors degree and an honors degree is? Go back and read my post.
You posted:

"I apologize for deliberately misleading people by creating the new Fetchmyjunk account years after not using the old one..."

Who are you to lecture people on lying when you did so repeatedly on the above issue?

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
You posted:

"I apologize for deliberately misleading people by creating the new Fetchmyjunk account years after not using the old one..."

Who are you to lecture people on lying when you did so repeatedly on the above issue?
FMF lied and said I said bachelors when in fact I said honors. So I guess he should not be lecturing anyone on lies.

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

In my country a bachelors degree is a 4 year degree. An honors degree is a post grad that requires one extra full time year or can be done in 2 years via correspondence.
If you say so. I've never come across that.

So you qualified as a teacher by doing a "correspondence course"?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

FMF lied and said I said bachelors when in fact I said honors. So I guess he should not be lecturing anyone on lies.
You think it was a "lie" on my part?

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
If you say so. I've never come across that.

So you qualified as a teacher by doing a "correspondence course"?
I did a full time 4 year B.Ed degree at a non secular university. Thereafter I did a 2 year post graduate B.Ed Honors degree via correspondence at a secular university focused on teaching and learning which included research and a thesis which I did part time while teaching.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
You think it was a "lie" on my part?
You said that I said bachelors when in fact I said honors.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

The point is, have you studied at a secular university? Yes or no?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

Thereafter I did a 2 year post graduate B.Ed Honors degree via correspondence at a secular university focused on teaching and learning which included research and a thesis which I did part time while teaching.
So when you said "I did not study at a secular university" it simply was not true, right?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

So in what way was that a "lie" as opposed to me being unaware of the South African system? You choose to frame it as a lie rather than a mistake, I note.

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
So when you said "I did not study at a secular university" it simply was not true, right?
I could have been more specific, in the context of our discussion I was referring to my teaching qualification which is my bachelors degree.

When you said, "A couple of hours ago you said that you did your bachelors degree "via correspondence". It was simply not true, right?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

When you said, "A couple of hours ago you said that you did your bachelors degree "via correspondence". It was simply not true, right?
Apparently the system is different in South Africa. The system is also clearly 'different' in so far as one can train to work in the education and development of children for 4 years and yet end up as completely ignorant and in-denial about major issues regarding abuse and deprivation as you have shown yourself to be on this thread.

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

I could have been more specific, in the context of our discussion I was referring to my bachelors teaching qualification which is my bachelors degree.
So when you said "I did not study at a secular university", it was false. The truth is, you [now claim] you did study at a secular university.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
Apparently the system is different in South Africa. The system is also clearly 'different' in so far as one can train to work in the education and development of children for 4 years and yet end up as completely ignorant and in-denial about major issues regarding abuse and deprivation as you have shown yourself to be on this thread.
Actually in South Africa you can either qualify as primary or secondary teacher. A primary teacher would probably spend more time studying early childhood development. I am qualified to teach physics and chemistry to secondary school students, so I'm guessing maybe that's why I didn't spend a lot of time studying early childhood development.

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

Actually in South Africa you can either qualify as primary or secondary teacher. A primary teacher would probably spend more time studying early childhood development. I am qualified to teach physics and chemistry to secondary school students, so I'm guessing maybe that's why I didn't spend a lot of time studying early childhood development.
How can you be an adult, never mind a teacher, and yet not know psychological abuse and intellectual/interpersonal/emotional abuse of children and teenagers when you see it staring you in the face, never mind when you supposedly witnessed it?