Christians/Muslims

Christians/Muslims

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by divegeester
If it was covered up as you say, then how did the church leader now about it and why didn't your sister report it to the police?
Because she went and told the church leader, and he told her not to tell anyone else.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Have you studied as a "secular university"? Yes or no...

It's quite fun keeping up with your honestly slaloms.
Not on campus no, but I did an honors degree via correspondence, so depending on which meaning of 'at' you are referring to the answer could be different.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
Because she went and told the church leader, and he told her not to tell anyone else.
But she told you.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Not on campus no, but I did an honors degree via correspondence, so depending on which meaning of 'at' you are referring to the answer could be different.
Apparently you claim that you studied at a secular university and you also claim that you didn't. Which is it?

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

Apparently you claim that you studied at a secular university and you also claim that you didn't. Which is it?
When discussing my teaching degree with FMF I claimed that I had not studied (it) at a secular university. I know the two of you are desperate to discredit everything I say for some reason, so this accusation is no surprise.

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

But she told you.
More than 17 years later.

Moves
11 Jun 17
1 edit

More than 17 years later.
Perhaps she made it up. Perhaps you have.
I remember doubting you on it when you originally brought it up in here; the casual way you did it made it feel untrue to me.

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

So you did "an honors degree via correspondence" and then 2 years "post grad" studies by "distance tuition"?

What is the difference between "via correspondence" and "distance tuition" ~ surely they mean the same ~ and how did you get to be a licenced teacher with qualifications obtained in this way?

Moves
11 Jun 17

I remember doubting you on it when you originally brought it up in here; the casual way you did it made it feel untrue to me.
Well I know it's true why would my sister lie about something like that to me? You obviously don't have to believe it.

F

Moves
11 Jun 17

He was trying to land a forum blow when I was discussing the covering up of child sex abuse with robbie. Suddenly he has personal experience of how it was the right thing to do to cover up such abuse. Just as he was trying to land a blow about how my Christianity may have been "inaccurate" and I may have just "gone along with the flow" when he suddenly mentioned that he had "gone along with the flow" in a cult with its "inaccurate" Christianity for years. Just as he suddenly "did not study in a secular university" when he was challenged about why he was a complete ignoramus regarding child development and deprivation and psychological abuse despite supposedly being a teacher. Just as he suddenly "did study in a secular university" when he wanted to land a blow and show he did have personal experience about how very, very atheist such universities are. etc. etc. ad nauseam.

Moves
11 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
So you did "an honors degree via correspondence" and then 2 years "post grad" studies by "distance tuition"?

What is the difference between "via correspondence" and "distance tuition" ~ surely they mean the same ~ and how did you get to be a licenced teacher with qualifications obtained in this way?
This just shows how confused you are. I did a 4 year bachelors degree on campus and then after I left the cult I did a 2 year post grad via correspondence or via distance tuition or whatever you want to call it.

Moves
11 Jun 17
2 edits

Well I know it's true why would my sister lie about something like that to me? You obviously don't have to believe it.
Same reason you lie about all the crap you post in here. Maybe it's genetic maybe you are as Duchess64 is fond of calling people, "a pathological liar".
Maybe your sister is too.
Maybe you don't have a sister.

Moves
11 Jun 17

When discussing my teaching degree with FMF I claimed that I had not studied (it) at a secular university. I know the two of you are desperate to discredit everything I say for some reason, so this accusation is no surprise.
There is no need to discredit you, in fact it's impossible to do so, seeing as you have no credit in the first place.

Moves
11 Jun 17

This just shows how confused you are. I did a 4 year bachelors degree on campus and then after I left the cult I did a 2 year post grad via correspondence or via distance tuition or whatever you want to call it.
So you have studied at a secular university then?

F

Moves
11 Jun 17