1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 20:54
    @woofwoof said
    I didn't see the poll Flash, but my vote would've been automatic for free speech.

Anonymous thumbs = Free Speech. (Humble, timid or otherwise.)

The Siamese-troll known as FMF/Geester can go on whining interminably. I doubt many care.

Dude's like one of those slimy glow-worms in a deep dark cave. He just spits up a string of snot, turns on the light and hopes for an unwary meal. 😁
    I didn't see it either. Wasn't aware of it at all.

But I agree with this sentiment.

I've constantly argued for free speech on this site. Most know my position, as I make no secret of it. Reducing forum activity to "yes, sir", "Yes, Sir" and "YES, SIR", all for fear of getting grilled endlessly by the de facto bosses of the site, does not represent the direction I want for this site.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 May '22 21:04
    @divegeester said
    Indeed, and said by one of the longest term members, non-cliquey, non-partisan, forthright and honest.

Quite refreshing.
    And who, unsurprisingly, agrees with you.

This is your unprincipled forum behavior at its core.

Holding up those who agree with you as forum ideals, while denigrating all who disagree as "unprincipled", "cliquey", "partisan", "furtive" and "dishonest". This encapsulates all you do here all day, every day. Also unsurprisingly, most of your time is spent not celebrating the few who kowtow to you, but excoriating the many who disagree. Thread after thread after thread after thread. You do it like no one will notice.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 May '22 21:39
    I’d say get rid of them

Usually the poster gets thumbed up/down not the actual content.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 01:48
    @suzianne said
    That's hilarious, since he manages to be the biggest target of your (and divegeester's) ire. You endlessly grill him in Spirituality through thread after thread after thread, for the simple crime of disagreeing with you.
    There's nothing wrong with the conversations I have with KellyJay. His disagreeing with me is not a "crime".
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 01:51
    @suzianne said
    I've constantly argued for free speech on this site. Most know my position, as I make no secret of it. Reducing forum activity to "yes, sir", "Yes, Sir" and "YES, SIR", all for fear of getting grilled endlessly by the de facto bosses of the site, does not represent the direction I want for this site.
    No one is proposing to reduce forum activity to "yes, sir", "Yes, Sir" and "YES, SIR". No one is proposing to remove free speech.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 08:01
    @suzianne said
    That's hilarious, since he manages to be the biggest target of your (and divegeester's) ire. You endlessly grill him in Spirituality through thread after thread after thread, for the simple crime of disagreeing with you.

Apparently he wants more targets for you, to deflect the ire you show him on a daily basis.
    Kellyjay clearly engages willingly and enjoys it. I’m sure he doesn’t need you breathing down his neck check his pants every 5 minutes.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 08:041 edit
    @woofwoof said

The Siamese-troll known as FMF/Geester can go on whining interminably. I doubt many care.
    Dude's like one of those slimy glow-worms in a deep dark cave. He just spits up a string of snot, turns on the light and hopes for an unwary meal. 😁
    It’s funny how you are always saying you “don’t care” … yet you avoid addressing me directly and prefer these nasty little backhanded jabs. Get back in the Chamberpot with your cronies old man.

On a side note, who in the hell would choose to change their username to “woofwoof” anyway 😆
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 08:06
    @suzianne said
    I didn't see it either. Wasn't aware of it at all.
    You posted in this thread before the poll and after it.

Maybe you had saliva froth in your eyes.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 08:08
    @suzianne said
    And who, unsurprisingly, agrees with you.
    This is your unprincipled forum behavior at its core.
    Oh right poor @mwmiller is on you s**t-list now is he.

FFS
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 08:10
    @suzianne said
    Holding up those who agree with you as forum ideals, while denigrating all who disagree as "unprincipled", "cliquey", "partisan", "furtive" and "dishonest". This encapsulates all you do here all day, every day. Also unsurprisingly, most of your time is spent not celebrating the few who kowtow to you, but excoriating the many who disagree. Thread after thread after thread after thread. You do it like no one will notice.
    You’re such a hypocrite.

You defended @stella, a poster who was stalking another female on this site. And why… because @stella was at odds with me because I was flagging up their abuse to the site administrators.

Just shut up Suzianne you’re a flake.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 08:13
    @silverstriker said
    I’d say get rid of them

Hear hear.

Maybe reintroduce recommended posts for subscribers only and limited to a certain number per day. Then the function would be useful to positively highlight genuinely funny, interesting, creative posts.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:49
    @silverstriker said
    I’d say get rid of them

It does seem that way to me now, I hardly ever agree with fmf, but I'm not too fond of
    him get thumbs down for really good things, he says, now and then.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:51
    @divegeester said
    Hear hear.

Maybe reintroduce recommended posts for subscribers only and limited to a certain number per day. Then the function would be useful to positively highlight genuinely funny, interesting, creative posts.
    So when are you going to start some funny, interesting, creative post?

-VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:53
    @silverstriker said
    I’d say get rid of them

That a fact silverstriker. Look at my thread "Did you know" they are not thumbing down the content just the poster.

-VR
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 18:15
    @very-rusty said
    So when are you going to start some funny, interesting, creative post?

-VR
    Why do you ask, you would know it even if I did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree