An idea for improving the “thumbs” feature

An idea for improving the “thumbs” feature

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
290d

@shallow-blue said
It was already voted down a dozen pages or so. And yet, you and the goose are still yabbering on about it as if it were an honest suggestion.

Stop it, already. You have been weighted, and found wanting.
The only "vote" that will matter, when he gets rid of the feature, will be Russ's.

Moves
289d

@divegeester said
You feel that my asking that question of Suzianne is a “bad posting habit” and you find it “tiresome and dishonest”?
Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.

The question, twelve years ago or so, was not tiresome. The repeat and repeat and repeat - and repeat, and years more repeat - is.

Grow a pair and admit the rest of us disagree with you, boy.

Moves
289d

@shallow-blue said
Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.

The question, twelve years ago or so, was not tiresome. The repeat and repeat and repeat - and repeat, and years more repeat - is.

Grow a pair and admit the rest of us disagree with you, boy.
You seem to be very upset and are becoming insulting over something you claim to have no interest in Shallow Blue.

Moves
289d

@fmf said
The only "vote" that will matter, when he gets rid of the feature, will be Russ's.
As it was with the important changes to the “alert post” function.

Moves
274d

@divegeester said
You feel that my asking that question of Suzianne is a “bad posting habit” and you find it “tiresome and dishonest”?
Since you already know the answer - because you have asked the same tired question more often than your godlet Boris has had child out of wedlock - yes.

Moves
273d

@shallow-blue said
Since you already know the answer - because you have asked the same tired question more often than your godlet Boris has had child out of wedlock - yes.
I’m not responsible for what you choose to find tiresome Shallow Blue. Perhaps you should try to care even less about stuff you claim to not care about; you might find your own posting to become less bitter.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
267d

@divegeester said
As it was with the important changes to the “alert post” function.
What a cry baby you are! I thought you said the alert and red thumbs meant nothing to you? Here you are now, trying to get rid of both.

-VR

Moves
267d
1 edit

@very-rusty said
What a cry baby you are! I thought you said the alert and red thumbs meant nothing to you? Here you are now, trying to get rid of both.

-VR
Incorrect.

Russ modified the alert function as it was being abused.
The thumbing feature is also abused** but I’m not trying to “get rid of it”, see my OP.

** https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/clans/mghrn55-has-passed-away.196882/page-2 (12th post)

T

Moves
267d

@divegeester said
Incorrect.

The thumbing feature is also abused** but I’m not trying to “get rid of it”, see my OP.

** https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/clans/mghrn55-has-passed-away.196882/page-2 (12th post)
Incorrect.
You abuse many people and get thumbed down for it.

Moves
260d

K

Moves
260d

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
258d

@divegeester said
Incorrect.

The only thing getting abused is the membership by your posting habits.

Moves
258d

@suzianne said
The only thing getting abused is the membership by your posting habits.
Take it up with Russ; it was he who changed the alert function to stop you abusing it 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
258d

@divegeester said
Take it up with Russ; it was he who changed the alert function to stop you abusing it 🙂
Go on.

Pull the other one.

Moves
258d

@suzianne said
Go on.

Pull the other one.
Take it up with Russ, he will have access to your digital footprint here.