skeeter

skeeter

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
29 Dec 10
1 edit

Originally posted by atticus2
Yeah? Promise 😀
Just realised - atticus is an anagram of scua tit. Thought you may like to know that...?

skeets

e4

Moves
29 Dec 10

Hi Skeets

Jesus wept.....'Nah, Rod Wept' (anagram of Red Hot Pawn).

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
29 Dec 10

Originally posted by greenpawn34
Hi Skeets

Jesus wept.....'Nah, Rod Wept' (anagram of Red Hot Pawn).
Found a better one - Tui scat. Oh yea...

skeets

a
Frustrate the Bad

Liverpool

Moves
30 Dec 10
1 edit

Is this it? The mamba's bite? The things to be thrown? A few infantile anagrams of a pseudonym?

Jesus wept

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
30 Dec 10

Originally posted by atticus2
Is this it? The mamba's bite? The things to be thrown? A few infantile anagrams of a pseudonym?

Jesus wept
Oh, I could cut your lunch real good but that's all I'm permitted these days I'm afraid. Anything more vitriolic and I'd be looking at another 500 days if not a total ban. You're just not worth it.

skeets

a
Frustrate the Bad

Liverpool

Moves
30 Dec 10

LOL...so if this is the best (worst?) you can do, why bluster more? Vitriol is a practiced art, honed in the use. Waving your hands about pretending to be a mamba, for chrissake, is simply babyspeak. 'Cut my lunch'? What is this? Some kind of 5th grade gangster-hip? If you're as effective at chess as you are with vitriol, I'll give you piece odds.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
30 Dec 10
1 edit

Actually I would have thought that Monopoly would be more to your style. After all, there are four railway stations, or so I'm told, and you being from Great Britain.

skeets

M

Moves
30 Dec 10

Philadelphia

Moves
30 Dec 10

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Do you mean "In America you get better grades if you suck the teacher but if they have to for the sake of honor they will let you do hobies instead of writing the same sentence"?

Delighted to contribute in a meaningful way to this wonderfully entertaining thread.

M

Moves
30 Dec 10

rc

Moves
30 Dec 10

Originally posted by skeeter
Actually I would have thought that Monopoly would be more to your style. After all, there are four railway stations, or so I'm told, and you being from Great Britain.

skeets
you pansies, i challenge the whole first page of the player table to an exhibition match, me verse every one of you! and by the beard of greenpawn you had better be wearing your seat belts! 😛

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
30 Dec 10

Originally posted by skeeter
Given this recent little gem Game 7945672 I'm suprised that you don't employ 'stickys' to remind yourself of where not to put your King and that oldie, but goodie, check the checks. Jesus wept, what a parade of boo-boo's and all to a sub 1200 no less. Put some systems of your own in place before slating mine.

skeeter

PS ..... and to a sub 1200. Pathetic.
I think that may have been a little JW kissy kissy game 😛

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Dec 10

Hi King N.

Was not thinking about you or anyone else really in particuliar.

I was just specualting....seems to be the theme of thread.

Perhaps should not post when I've had a few.
Had to log on when I came home to email the Edinburgh Club that I
will be along tonight. Posted in the chess and alcohol thread.

Made cup fo tea, watched some te ...[text shortened]... asleep, woke up and posted
here. Hence the 4 hour gap in between posts.

Now have hangover.
So how many different kinds of tea's do you have? If you do the sums, I guess that would make you a tea-totaler?🙂

e4

Moves
30 Dec 10

I wish I was. At my age a hangover lasts for days.

I'm in Scotland, tomorrow is Hogmanay.....

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Moves
30 Dec 10

I wish I was. At my age a hangover lasts for days.

I'm in Scotland, tomorrow is Hogmanay.....

Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Look on the bright side... at least you're expected to drink good single malt, instead of that horrible Champagne muck.

Richard