1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 20:29
    @fmf said
    Why do so many people with very high IQs amount to nothing?
    within the past six hours (metric) i have crafted two replies, one rejoinder, and one retort to this question
    and then deleted them all without posting, as i am of too low an IQ to understand the content
    well done, @FMF
    well done
  2. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 20:31
    @fmf said
    Sorry, forgive me for contemplating my navel and lamenting the pitiful circumstances of my life. Indulge me, please. Why do so many people with very high IQs amount to nothing?
    Can you give the IQ range you describe?

If so why aren’t you also interested in going in the other direction to even see if there is a difference. Could numbers play in on %’s?
  3. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 20:52
    @suzianne said
    Are you assuming you have a high IQ?
    Are you?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 21:01
    @mike69 said
    Can you give the IQ range you describe?

If so why aren’t you also interested in going in the other direction to even see if there is a difference. Could numbers play in on %’s?
    1. No.
    2. Don't know.
  5. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 21:02
    @fmf said
    1. No.
    2. Don't know.
    Good talk and op.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 21:03
    @rookie54 said
    within the past six hours (metric) i have crafted two replies, one rejoinder, and one retort to this question
    and then deleted them all without posting, as i am of too low an IQ to understand the content
    well done, @FMF
    well done
    I also write some posts that push my own comprehension of them to the limit.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 21:04
    @divegeester said
    I’m testing your IQ
    I wasn't aware. That part of my body is numb
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 21:50
    @fmf said
    I also write some posts that push my own comprehension of them to the limit.
    Then why make no effort with your “pushing yourself”.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 22:07
    @mike69 said
    Then why make no effort with your “pushing yourself”.
    Do you actually know what you are talking about?

Why don’t you go and play with very Rusty in the thumb garden.
  10. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 22:14
    @divegeester said
    Do you actually know what you are talking about?

Why don’t you go and play with very Rusty in the thumb garden.
    What’s your IQ😀
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 22:291 edit
    @mike69 said
    What’s your IQ😀
    About 120. Why what’s yours?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 22:342 edits
    @fmf said
    Sorry, forgive me for contemplating my navel and lamenting the pitiful circumstances of my life. Indulge me, please. Why do so many people with very high IQs amount to nothing?
    I think intelligence is no longer measured by IQ, but also by EQ, AQ and SQ . Apparently the IQ [the ability to process and retain information quickly and accurately.] is the least important.

The others are more important determinants of success. Emotional, Social and Adversarial.
  13. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 23:09
    @divegeester said
    About 120. Why what’s yours?
    I don’t know if it was correct, haven’t tested it in around four or five years and only done a couple times from boredom but it said 163. I don’t put any importance on it, we’re all smart in areas and dumb in others, along with the ability to gain knowledge and understanding. Also there’s always something to learn from one another and someone smarter to expand whatever.
  14. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 23:12
    @rajk999 said
    I think intelligence is no longer measured by IQ, but also by EQ, AQ and SQ . Apparently the IQ [the ability to process and retain information quickly and accurately.] is the least important.

The others are more important determinants of success. Emotional, Social and Adversarial.
    Can you explain the initials.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 23:241 edit
    @mike69 said
    Can you explain the initials.
    You got Google ?

Here it is

According to Psychologists, there are four types of Intelligence:

1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)

2) Emotional Quotient (EQ)

3) Social Quotient (SQ)

4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)

1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): this is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve mathematics, memorize things, and recall lessons.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is the measure of your ability to maintain peace with others, keep to time, be responsible, be honest, respect boundaries, be humble, genuine and considerate.

3. Social Quotient (SQ): this is the measure of your ability to build a network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.

People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go further in life than those with a high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize on improving IQ levels while EQ and SQ are played down.

A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ.

Your EQ represents your Character, while your SQ represents your Charisma. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs, especially your EQ and SQ.

Now there is a 4th one, a new paradigm:

4. The Adversity Quotient (AQ): The measure of your ability to go through a rough patch in life, and come out of it without losing your mind.

When faced with troubles, AQ determines who will give up, who will abandon their family, and who will consider suicide.

Parents please expose your children to other areas of life than just Academics. They should adore manual labor (never use work as a form of punishment), Sports and Arts.

Develop their IQ, as well as their EQ, SQ and AQ. They should become multifaceted human beings able to do things independently of their parents.

Finally, do not prepare the road for your children. Prepare your children for the road."

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/types-intelligence-iq-eq-sq-aq-dev-karlekar#:~:text=A%20man%20of%20high%20IQ,especially%20your%20EQ%20and%20SQ.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree