Why do high IQ people so often amount to nothing?

Why do high IQ people so often amount to nothing?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
02 Apr 23

@rajk999 said
You got Google ?

Here it is

According to Psychologists, there are four types of Intelligence:

1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)

2) Emotional Quotient (EQ)

3) Social Quotient (SQ)

4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)

1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): this is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve mathematics, memor ...[text shortened]... ligence-iq-eq-sq-aq-dev-karlekar#:~:text=A%20man%20of%20high%20IQ,especially%20your%20EQ%20and%20SQ.
Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to do so. For me this is like a conversation, and you mentioned something that seemed of interest to you. I responded in the manner I did for this reason. Also I may have gotten a better understanding instead of just reading short explanation’s of. You know, Like you had some expertise, knowledge of some kind above and beyond, instead of just the short explanation’s you copy and pasted.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
I don’t know if it was correct, haven’t tested it in around four or five years and only done a couple times from boredom but it said 163.
Are you sure you had the right test?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 23

@rajk999 said
You got Google ?

Here it is

According to Psychologists, there are four types of Intelligence:

1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)

2) Emotional Quotient (EQ)

3) Social Quotient (SQ)

4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)

1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): this is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve mathematics, memor ...[text shortened]... ligence-iq-eq-sq-aq-dev-karlekar#:~:text=A%20man%20of%20high%20IQ,especially%20your%20EQ%20and%20SQ.
Thanks, good post.

Moves
03 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Are you sure you had the right test?
Yes, one different was lower 1st high 130’s or low140’s? That one 163, the one for Mensa I missed by around 8 or 10 points? but it was very late and I could barely see the questions😉. Why what diff does it make, you and fmf are smarter than me in many ways, although I could learn yours if I found it important or interesting. 😄. Is there a wrong type, are you calling me a liar?

F

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Yes, one different was lower 1st high 130’s or low140’s? That one 163, the one for Mensa I missed by around 8 or 10 points? but it was very late and I could barely see the questions.
Are you calling me a liar?

The entry IQ for Mensa is 132. It's a shame you "missed that by around 8 or 10 points" with your 163.

Moves
03 Apr 23
1 edit

@fmf said
Are you calling me a liar?

The entry IQ for Mensa is 132. It's a shame you "missed that by around 8 or 10 points" with your 163.
I took the practice test, I didn’t pay money and it said it was 146 or something to enter.

Not sure what your wound up about, I said I didn’t know if correct and I don’t care, just what it said. The other was all gifted in the four categories but missed just a few stupid things.

Why the interest? I could learn what you know I just don’t care, if IQ or not I don’t care!

F

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
I took the practice test, I didn’t pay money and it said it was 146 or something to enter.

Not sure what your wound up about, I said I didn’t know if correct and I don’t care, just what it said. The other was all gifted in the four categories but missed just a few stupid things.

Why the interest? I could learn what you know I just don’t care, if IQ or not I don’t care!
You asked if someone thought you were a liar so I offered my penny's worth.

Moves
03 Apr 23

@fmf said
You asked if someone thought you were a liar so I offered my penny's worth.
And now that you know your accusations we’re wrong about me?

F

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
And now that you know your accusations we’re wrong about me?
I don't know that I'm wrong. I sense various shades of deceit in almost everything you post, especially on the Spirituality Forum.

Moves
03 Apr 23

@fmf said
I don't know that I'm wrong. I sense various shades of deceit in almost everything you post, especially on the Spirituality Forum.
Think what you want. My heart is pure in what you describe and think. Usually liars think everyone is, and check it liar.

Moves
03 Apr 23

You had at least three intentions with your liar post and was happy to run with whichever = liar in this case😉. Save you a few lines there😀.

F

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Usually liars think everyone is, and check it liar.
Well, I certainly do not "think everyone is" a liar.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Yes, one different was lower 1st high 130’s or low140’s? That one 163, the one for Mensa I missed by around 8 or 10 points? but it was very late and I could barely see the questions😉. Why what diff does it make, you and fmf are smarter than me in many ways, although I could learn yours if I found it important or interesting. 😄. Is there a wrong type, are you calling me a liar?
163 is more than enough to get into Mensa.

A 130-132 score on a standard Stanford-Binet test is considered a minimum.

F

Moves
03 Apr 23

@suzianne said
Ah yes, but with 163, he claimed he "missed by around 8 or 10 points".

Moves
03 Apr 23

@suzianne said

A 130-132 score on a standard Stanford-Binet test is considered a minimum.
It wasn’t on the Mensa test but an internet one I explained the other already. What is the point ?