Why do high IQ people so often amount to nothing?

Why do high IQ people so often amount to nothing?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Yes, one different was lower 1st high 130’s or low140’s? That one 163, the one for Mensa I missed by around 8 or 10 points? but it was very late and I could barely see the questions😉. Why what diff does it make, you and fmf are smarter than me in many ways, although I could learn yours if I found it important or interesting. 😄. Is there a wrong type, are you calling me a liar?
There are very few bonafide online IQ tests, most are scams, online traffic drivers to draw advertising revenue.

If the test you did late at night where you could barely see the questions (despite your digital device’s screen being back-lit) informed you that you have the IQ compatible with a genius and in the top 1% of the global population, and you believed it, doesn’t mean that I, with my meagre 120 IQ, have to.

Moves
03 Apr 23

@divegeester said
There are very few bonafide online IQ tests, most are scams, online traffic drivers to draw advertising revenue.

If the test you did late at night where you could barely see the questions (despite your digital device’s screen being back-lit) informed you that you have the IQ compatible with a genius and in the top 1% of the global population, and you believed it, doesn’t mean that I, with my meagre 120 IQ, have to.
😜 what

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
What is the point ?
“The point” in play here is you believing that you are a genius with an IQ of over 160.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
😜 what
Case closed.

F

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
It wasn’t on the Mensa test but an internet one I explained the other already. What is the point ?
The point is, if you scored 163, as you have claimed, then you did not "miss" the 132-point requirement "by around 8 or 10 points". Go back and read what you posted again.

Moves
03 Apr 23

@divegeester said
Case closed.
I don’t believe it, I have low self confidence from people like you and worse. The what is go back and read I never said anything you just did. And it was the Mensa test late and could barely see and not from my phone screen. next questions none of your business. Nice second try you underestimate me robin😳

F

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
It was the Mensa test late and could barely see and not from my phone screen.
You make it sound like 163 was a valiant effort in the circumstances. What might you have scored if you "could have seen" and hadn't been tired?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
I don’t believe it, I have low self confidence from people like you and worse. The what is go back and read I never said anything you just did. And it was the Mensa test late and could barely see and not from my phone screen. next questions none of your business. Nice second try you underestimate me robin😳
Did you believe the test you did late at night, which you could hardly see on your backlit phone screen, to be an accurate representation of your IQ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Apr 23

@FMF
my IQ is always High ....but that might be the drugs

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
Can you explain the initials.
Where I grew up the “SQ” was a police force.🤔

Moves
03 Apr 23

@fmf said
You make it sound like 163 was a valiant effort in the circumstances. What might you have scored if you "could have seen" and hadn't been tired?
Well you little low IQ stupid boys I don’t know I only hit that high one time and was interested in them for only a short time and years ago. I got almost 140 on the Mensa practice text and never took it again because it wasn’t worth the money and I didn’t care. The next day I sent it to my oldest son at work to take and he cold took it never doing one at a little over 140 also missing. Maybe you have stupid genes😜.

Moves
03 Apr 23

@fmf an dive,
Are your children slow like the two of you? No insult just looking for reasons??

Moves
03 Apr 23

🧐Another of mine is a Dr., could be something there.

Moves
03 Apr 23

@mike69 said
🧐Another of mine is a Dr., could be something there.
Perhaps due to their Mother’s genes?🤔

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
03 Apr 23

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/retropolis/wp/2018/01/07/trump-says-hes-a-genius-a-study-found-these-other-presidents-actually-were/

I do not know how true the above statement is, but makes for interesting read.

-VR