Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Hey cash,

long time no speak. Hope you're keeping well.

It is quite serious to change around somebody's name on an internet chess site, isn't it? You know, like changing Crowley to Jowley, etc. Should we be plaguing Russ everytime somebody plays around with somebody's name? Should anybody who alters a name be banned?

I pity those who invest "h ...[text shortened]... anne any more, unless he decides to insult me. Can't say fairer than that, eh?

D
The only thing serious is that you always try to justify your own bad behavior by what someone else has done. Why not go rob a bank or murder someone. Someone else Jay walked that gives you the right to do anything you want right? Give me a break,

Moves
05 Dec 08

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by cashthetrash
The only thing serious is that you always try to justify your own bad behavior by what someone else has done. Why not go rob a bank or murder someone. Someone else Jay walked that gives you the right to do anything you want right? Give me a break,
LOL. Adding an "m" to a name is the equivalent of MURDER!

Nice.

D

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Dec 08

"year after year, in spite of being requested repeatedly to stop."
I don't recall once being requested to stop.
D

Please Stop.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Dec 08

LOL. Adding an "m" to a name is the equivalent of MURDER!

Nice.

D
What are you talking about?

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Dec 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I agree, Suzi has been viciously attacked for years,

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by cashthetrash
[b]
"year after year, in spite of being requested repeatedly to stop."
I don't recall once being requested to stop.
D

Please Stop.[/b]
I've given my conditions to stop.
1) Suzimanne admits that her name isn't sexygirl1345.jpg. The only girl I knew called sexygirl1345.jpg had black hair, and a sense of humour.
2) He doesn't insult me

I don't believe those conditions are excessive. When SJ's gender was called into question a while back, she very sportingly posted a photo of herself along with, coincidentally, a nice message to me. Unfortunately, that exercise was inconclusive, but she was a good sport, none the less.

D

Moves
05 Dec 08

Moves
05 Dec 08

N

The sky

Moves
05 Dec 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
It's hard to tell what exactly he was talking about, as he was apparently interrupted in the middle of the sentence. My guess is that Ragnorak murdered him.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Red Night
I often think that half the people on this forum suffer from Autism or more likely Aspergers.

the constant bickering over nothing, the insults, the anti-social behavior, the resistance to change, tantrums, aggressive behavior, pedantry, the absolute certitude of belief...

It is as if I stumbled into a mental ward on a bad day.

Go ahead insult me, call me names, hurl your abuse or your feces.
Ugh. I'd much rather you compare the behavior of those you disagree with here in another way.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
How would you react if someone would say to some female forum poster: "Hey, I could never figure out why you are so incredibly annoying, but I suddenly realised it's because you really are a man!"

*Edited by Suzianne for Clarity.*
How would I react to this?

I think you can see how I react to it every time Rags says it to me.

Funny how you changed the sexes around.

N

The sky

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Suzianne
How would I react to this?

I think you can see how I react to it every time Rags says it to me.

Funny how you changed the sexes around.
I assumed you were a woman. Apologies if I am mistaken.

Moves
05 Dec 08

I've given my conditions to stop.
1) Suzimanne admits that her name isn't sexygirl1345.jpg. The only girl I knew called sexygirl1345.jpg had black hair, and a sense of humour.
2) He doesn't insult me

I don't believe those conditions are excessive. When SJ's gender was called into question a while back, she very sportingly posted a photo of herself al ...[text shortened]... nfortunately, that exercise was inconclusive, but she was a good sport, none the less.

D
I sent you a nice message? Really? Kudos to me then, because I hated you as much as I can possibly hate a distant unfaced person, known only in text.

HateD.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by SJ247
I sent you a nice message? Really? Kudos to me then, because I hated you as much as I can possibly hate a distant unfaced person, known only in text.

Hate[b]D
.[/b]
At least you were a good sport about it.