Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Suzianne
I put the quotation marks around the quote to show it was not a comment original with me. Not too hard to figure out since I wasn't hiding it. I don't get why it's a big deal to him anyways. I guess people think I need to show footnotes on my forum posts now, when other people can post the most idiotic bullcrap without blinking an eye.
HEAR! HEAR!

N

The sky

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Rags is still an idiot if not autistic, and he steals a picture off of the internet for his profile picture. 😛
Suzianne certainly has good reason to insult Ragnorak, and I won't intervene when she does.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Nordlys
Suzianne certainly has good reason to insult Ragnorak, and I won't intervene when she does.
Rags, insults lots of people, just getting back a little of his own medicine, if you want to call it an insult.

He calls people liars, and when proven wrong doesn't have the courage to say I am sorry, I was wrong. It does become difficult to have any respect for some one like that. More than one person I might add has called him a forum bully, but he certainly isn't alone in that field.

I point out what Seiste and rbmorris wrote in the public forums about myself, and others. These were not just insults in one case but a "Personal Attack" with no doubt about it.
In one of the cases 20+ people rec'd it, of course they are all in the same group, I hope you were above that!

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
05 Dec 08

Yuz guys are all suffering from 309.81 in the DSM....or soon will be.

GRANNY.

N

The sky

Moves
05 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Red Night
I often think that half the people on this forum suffer from Autism or more likely Aspergers.

the constant bickering over nothing, the insults, the anti-social behavior, the resistance to change, tantrums, aggressive behavior, pedantry, the absolute certitude of belief...

It is as if I stumbled into a mental ward on a bad day.

Go ahead insult me, call me names, hurl your abuse or your feces.
Thanks for misportraying autism even further. 😞 Interestingly, one of the autistic people I know of on this site is someone who gets along with almost everybody and gets into conflicts a lot less than most other posters. I am also a member of a mailing list on which the majority of the posters (including the list owners) is autistic, and it's a very friendly place where flame wars, name calling etc. are extremely rare despite minimal moderation. Most of the things you list are not any more typical for autistic people than for neurotypical people (some of them probably less).

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Sorry, the "I hate Ragnorak club" thing was something from suzimanne's profile. He had it there for about 2 years, I'd say.

Funny in an ironic kind of way that he replaced it with a biblical quote.

But then, wasn't Jesus hated as well. 😀

D
You know, Rags, this whole "Suzimanne" thing you've got going on here might have been humorous in a grade-school-playground or a room-temperature-IQ sort of way a few years ago... ...but after a couple of years of it, it's not really funny anymore. Whether Suzi is a man or a woman or something in between is really none of your damned business. And Suzi has made it perfectly clear that she doesn't appreciate your attentions, and would prefer that your left her the hell alone. So why don't you leave off with the stalking, take your little she-male fantasy and both of your braincells and go play with them somewhere else?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Rags is still an idiot if not autistic, and he steals a picture off of the internet for his profile picture. 😛

I saw that same photo 7 or 8 years ago in the worlds 100 most ugly people. I suppose there is the chance that someone stole his real picture and put it there, but what you think the odds of that are? 😛

EDIT: Looks exactly the same now as then, didn't age at all either!!! LOL 😉
Why in the name of christ is taking pics off the net for profiles etc. suddenly such a HUGE problem?

Where did you get your profile and avatar pic?

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Suzianne
So it was cut-and-paste. What's your f---ing point?

It was a forum post. I was hardly going to take the time to formulate a definition out of my head and then get slammed if it happened to have an error. I'm not writing a research paper here. I already got slammed by someone taking offense at the definition. Go figure.
Haven't you figured out by now that a forum moderator is much smarter and more qualified than the Doctors that put the quote in the medical encyclopedia that was copied and pasted? He should go and correct them immediately.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by leisurelysloth
You know, Rags, this whole "Suzimanne" thing you've got going on here might have been humorous in a grade-school-playground or a room-temperature-IQ sort of way a few years ago... ...but after a couple of years of it, it's not really funny anymore. Whether Suzi is a man or a woman or something in between is really none of your damned business. And ...[text shortened]... little she-male fantasy and both of your braincells and go play with them somewhere else?
Thanks for your opinion, and for expressing yourself without the need to swear, or insult millions of people. Always delighted to engage with discussion with reasonable people.

You may want to check out who insulted who first in this thread, and others before you dish out the "stalking" accusations. If you can be bothered, you'll notice that I have no interest whatsoever in communicating with suzianne, until he insults me first, which usually comes with no justification (outside his pretty little head) He also had "Member of the I hate Ragnorak club" in his profile for about 2 years during which time, I don't believe one word passed between us, so who is stalking who?

When I respond to his insulting posts, I chose to ridicule his behaviour on this site, which includes trying to pass himself off as sexygirl113.jpg or sexygirl786.jpg along with a profile which is inviting PMs from lonely chess players to this sexygirl11890. Of course, people can behave how ever they like, no matter how bizarre, but I reserve the right to have a laugh at the beahviour they display ON THIS SITE. Suzi's tactic of misrepresenting himself to prey on young boys on an internet chess site is very disturbing in my mind, and without getting personal, I'll slag him for it. If he came straight out and said "male looking for young male for fun and games" in his profile, then no problem (so long as it was legal), but trying to lure people through falsehoods is unacceptable, in my very humble opinion.

What I won't do is start eff-ing and blinding like suzimanne has done with others in this thread. Nor will I explain away the fact that I don't like somebodie's online persona on an internet chess site by insulting millions of people around the world, like suzi did in this thread and Red Night continued her hateful bile by accusing autistic people of being faeces flingers. Once Suzimanne decided autistic people were fair game for insults, then the lesser minded amongst us followed her lead. In my eyes, what Suzi did was as bad as saying "I've figured out why I don't like you. It's because you're black". Again you may think this kind of hateful incitement is acceptable in response to some online banter, but I don't really see how the two compare.

You may enjoy suzi's needless insults and profanities and his promotion of intolerance of huge groups of people, but I don't.

It is very funny that you accuse me of she-male fantasies though. In an ironic way.

Oh and btw, if you or suzimanne have a problem with the way I address him, then you can tell Russ, and let him decide what to do with it. When he sees the gratuitous insults, promotion of intolerance and swearing that suzi has been throwing around like a drunken sailor in this thread I don't think I have anything to fear.

D

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
05 Dec 08

Thanks for your opinion, and for expressing yourself without the need to swear, or insult millions of people. Always delighted to engage with discussion with reasonable people.

You may want to check out who insulted who first in this thread, and others before you dish out the "stalking" accusations. If you can be bothered, you'll notice that I have no ...[text shortened]... drunken sailor in this thread I don't think I have anything to fear.

D
3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS

...(c) You may not threaten or harass other users of this Service.

6. MEMBER CONDUCT

...You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

..."Stalk" or otherwise harass another; or

Collect or store personal data about other users.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
05 Dec 08
1 edit

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
I presume you made a mistake in responding to my post. Suzi's posts are a little previous to mine.

D

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
05 Dec 08

I presume you made a mistake in responding to my post. Suzi's posts are a little previous to mine.

D
I responded to precisely who I intended to respond to. Perhaps you ought to take another look at that TOS and consider how it pertains to your behavior. You have persistently violated it, year after year, with regards to Suzi.

"You may not... ...harass other users of this Service."

"You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or otherwise make available any Content that is... ...abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

..."Stalk" or otherwise harass another; or

Collect or store personal data about other users."

My own personal observation is that you've repeatedly violated nearly every one of those injunctions... ...over and over again, year after year, in spite of being requested repeatedly to stop.

I may be a bit of a hot-head and so perhaps you might take my words on this matter with a grain of salt, but have a quick look a few posts back up the chain... ...even Nordlys has said that Suzi has good reason to insult you--and that's RIGHT after Nordlys quite rightly took offense at the manner in which Suzi chose to do so.

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
05 Dec 08
1 edit

Ragnorak, you have absolutely no proof that what you claim is true. And furthermore even if you did. Stay out of her panties. She doesn't want you there. You are going way over the line of decency. If Suzi has a "I hate Ragnorak club" I can't blame her. You deserve it.

If Russ won't do anything about it, that still doesn't make it right. I bet your parents taught you right from wrong didn't they? Are you listening to them? Sometimes even if you think you are right you can still be wrong in your actions.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by cashthetrash
Ragnorak, you have absolutely no proof that what you claim is true. And furthermore even if you did. Stay out of her panties. She doesn't want you there. You are going way over the line of decency. If Suzi has a "I hate Ragnorak club" I can't blame her. You deserve it.

If Russ won't do anything about it, that still doesn't make it right. I bet your ...[text shortened]... o them? Sometimes even if you think you are right you can still be wrong in your actions.
Hey cash,

long time no speak. Hope you're keeping well.

It is quite serious to change around somebody's name on an internet chess site, isn't it? You know, like changing Crowley to Jowley, etc. Should we be plaguing Russ everytime somebody plays around with somebody's name? Should anybody who alters a name be banned?

I pity those who invest "hate" into personas on an internet chess site. You seem to think "hating" an online persona is a good idea.

Can't say I agree with you, but like everybody else, you're entitled to your opinion.

For somebody who has a degree in psychology, he certainly seems to take what a total stranger says on an internet chess site very seriously.

How about this, if suzi accepts that his name isn't sexygirl1105.jpg, then I promise not to call him suzimanne any more, unless he decides to insult me. Can't say fairer than that, eh?

D

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
05 Dec 08

I responded to precisely who I intended to respond to. Perhaps you ought to take another look at that TOS and consider how it pertains to your behavior. You have persistently violated it, year after year, with regards to Suzi.

"You may not... ...harass other users of this Service."

"You agree to not use the Service to:

Post, email or other ...[text shortened]... HT after Nordlys quite rightly took offense at the manner in which Suzi chose to do so.
I take everybody's word on here with a grain of salt.

It's a sandbox for us to let off some steam.

For example, you think it's a good idea to involve 13 year olds in your sexual innuendos. Suzi thinks it's a good idea to eff at people and post inciteful stuff about autistic people. VR thinks it's a good idea to threaten people with physical violence.

So long as nobody is doing any harm to anybody else, then I don't see the problem, and when we feel that somebody has crossed the line, we, as a community can alert posts. I currently chose not to, because history shows that when a hyper abusive post is removed, then the poster is not being shown in their true light.

"Year after year"? I'd invite you to compile a dossier if I was in the least bit interested. Fact is, I probably haven't addressed him before a couple of days ago for about 2 years, after he decided to take a few pops at me, as he is wont to do. But, I'll allow you your subjective fabrications.

"Collect or store personal data about other users."
LOL. Saying that some guys name ISN'T sexygirl1145.jpg is hardly collecting personal data.

"year after year, in spite of being requested repeatedly to stop."
I don't recall once being requested to stop. I recall lots of abuse coming my way, but I don't see that as a request to stop. More like giving an eye for an eye. Now, whether the chicken came before the egg is another matter altogether, but I'm sure suzi believed he was justified in the bile he has spat at me over the years. To be honest, water off a ducks back.

As I say, I take everybody's opinion on here with a grain of salt. Especially somebody who's subjectivity allows them to ignore serious insults, hatefulness and abusive language of their buddies. You'll notice I've been called a dick and autistic (as an insult) amongst other things.

Yet, what seems to have riled you the most is somebody who played around by adding a letter to an imaginary user name.

D