Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Suzianne
Yes, as a matter of fact, this IS the biggest problem I have with you: the way you address me and the way you insist I am a man. Obviously you continue doing this because you know how much it upsets and insults me. It is this continual mistreatment of me that I find most offensive, out of all the offensive things you do.

Yes, I have toyed with the idea ...[text shortened]... 's back. Besides, I have never solved my problems by "running off to tell mommy or daddy".
Is this not something better handled via PM?

N

The sky

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
They probably have each other on ignore. 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
I've given my conditions to stop.
1) Suzimanne admits that her name isn't sexygirl1345.jpg. The only girl I knew called sexygirl1345.jpg had black hair, and a sense of humour.
2) He doesn't insult me

I don't believe those conditions are excessive. When SJ's gender was called into question a while back, she very sportingly posted a photo of herself al ...[text shortened]... nfortunately, that exercise was inconclusive, but she was a good sport, none the less.

D
I am amenable to a treaty between us, meant to resolve this "mexican standoff". (Please understand that I mean no disrespect to the people of Mexico, it is merely a colloquialism.)

1) I can unequivocally state without reservation that my name is most certainly NOT "sexygirl1345.jpg".

(I cannot imagine why on earth this is a major condition of yours, but okay, whatever floats your boat.)

2) I agree forthwith to no longer insult you, provided you agree to MY conditions, which are:

(a) You address me and refer to me by my correct forum name (Suzianne, or Suzi), and you fully acknowledge my correct gender when talking to me or about me and forthwith refrain from insinuating that I am a man by referring to me as "him", "he", or any other masculine pronoun in any description of me, and to use feminine pronouns when referring to me where appropriate.
(b) You do not insult me.

Well, what do you say?

Deal, or no deal?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Dec 08

No, it's not.

We don't trust each other enough to handle this privately. Promises made in the dark can always be disavowed.

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
They probably have each other on ignore. 🙂
A couple of "clicks"...problem solved.

😏

Moves
05 Dec 08

Yes, as a matter of fact, this IS the biggest problem I have with you: the way you address me and the way you insist I am a man. Obviously you continue doing this because you want me to send you pictures of my nude body. It is this continual mistreatment of me that I find most offensive, out of all the offensive things you do.
Come on, SuziQ, you know that's it.

Moves
05 Dec 08

No, it's not.

We don't trust each other enough to handle this privately. Promises made in the dark can always be disavowed.
Point taken but is this really something the rest of us has to be privy to?

Moves
05 Dec 08

I am amenable to a treaty between us, meant to resolve this "mexican standoff". (Please understand that I mean no disrespect to the people of Mexico, it is merely a colloquialism.)

1) I can unequivocally state without reservation that my name is most certainly NOT "sexygirl1345.jpg".

(I cannot imagine why on earth this is a major condition of yours, ...[text shortened]... e appropriate.
(b) You do not insult me.

Well, what do you say?

Deal, or no deal?
Don't for "xim" or "xe", and please send a copy of this to huckleberrytwit, who recently called me a shemale.

Moves
05 Dec 08

Promises made in the dark can always be disavowed.
"Ain't that the truth."

Moves
05 Dec 08

Stop reading.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Dec 08

Don't like it, don't read it. Problem solved.

Moves
05 Dec 08

No, it's not.

Point taken although a bit "childish" don't you think?

Moves
05 Dec 08

Don't like it, don't read it. Problem solved.
I know you are what am I?
I will take your advice.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by SJ247
Come on, SuziQ, you know that's it.
LOL!

(Ssshhhhhh! Negotiations are still ongoing. 😉 )

Moves
05 Dec 08

I know you are what am I?
Peeking.