Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Suzianne
1) I can unequivocally state without reservation that my name is most certainly NOT "sexygirl1345.jpg".

(I cannot imagine why on earth this is a major condition of yours, but okay, whatever floats your boat.)
Because I didn't think negotiating a truce on an internet chess site with somebody I don't know was quite ridiculous enough.

: D

N

The sky

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Phlabibit
HAI TED!
Hate

D

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Because I didn't think negotiating a truce on an internet chess site with somebody I don't know was quite ridiculous enough.

You're giving this thing way too many legs as it is, why not go the whole hog 😛

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
05 Dec 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Thread 104631

D

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Hate

D
Oh no you don't, Missy. Keep your loom away from my posts.

Moves
05 Dec 08

Thanks for using the past tense.

D
Thank me? Thank YOU.

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
05 Dec 08

1) I can unequivocally state without reservation that my name is most certainly NOT "sexygirl1345.jpg".
While we're playing true confessions, I should also make one here. I know this is going to catch a lot of people unawares, and I apologize in advance for the shock of the thing. If you are not already sitting, you might want to... ...just in case.... I wouldn't want anyone to faint dead away and get injured or anything...

Now that you're prepared for it, here goes. I'm not really a duck. I know my avatar might give that impression, but I don't even have any feathers. I'm actually not a bird of any type. And I sincerely apologize to any impressionable teenage ducks, geese, or other migratory birds who might have been taken in by this most fowl impersonation.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by leisurelysloth
While we're playing true confessions, I should also make one here. I know this is going to catch a lot of people unawares, and I apologize in advance for the shock of the thing. If you are not already sitting, you might want to... ...just in case.... I wouldn't want anyone to faint dead away and get injured or anything...

Now that you're prepar ...[text shortened]... se, or other migratory birds who might have been taken in by this most fowl impersonation.
We don't believe you. Ducks lie.

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by HandyAndy
We don't believe you. Ducks lie.
And ball-gagged ducks can't even do that. Don't trust the duck.

R
Different

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
Your apology is accepted. 😉

EDIT: You let the snowballs freeze, probably poured water on them and added more snow didn't you? 😛
Of course not! I just coated sharp objects with snow. 🙂

R
Different

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by leisurelysloth

Now that you're prepar ...[text shortened]... se, or other migratory birds who might have been taken in by this most fowl impersonation.
Nice try...I have my eye on you!!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Dec 08

Originally posted by Raven69
Of course not! I just coated sharp objects with snow. 🙂
You are an evil woman!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Dec 08
1 edit

Listen to me right now, and listen to me good.

You said you would stop.

You gave conditions under which you agreed to stop.

I met those conditions in good faith under the condition that you meet my conditions.

I asked you if we had a deal or not.

Now you refuse to even answer.

Now you WILL answer me, or I swear to God and all that is Holy that if you ever mistreat me in these forums again, or continue to stalk me in these forums with the intent to mistreat me, then Russ and Chris and every forum moderator WILL hear about it, and I will do my best to get your ass banned from this site for harrassment.

DO YOU understand me??

And DO WE have a deal or not??

I would suggest you take me seriously. I am NOT kidding.

Blow me off at your peril, mister.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
06 Dec 08

Listen to me right now, and listen to me good.

You said you would stop.

You gave conditions under which you agreed to stop.

I met those conditions in good faith under the condition that you meet my conditions.

I asked you if we had a deal or not.

Now you refuse to even answer.

Now you WILL answer me, or I swear to God and all that is Holy ...[text shortened]...
I would suggest you take me seriously. I am NOT kidding.

Blow me off at your peril, mister.
That is the most serious thread that I've read in my whole life!

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Dec 08

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
That is the most serious thread that I've read in my whole life!
Do some more reading, you will find much more serious threads! This one is rather light hearted actually, in comparison to some I have seen, and I must admit been a part of also.