Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

Rusty's guide to REAL LIFE.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
When your grammar becomes perfect, I may consider you request. 😛
your

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Phlabibit
your
You best work on 'your' own grammar before picking on others.

Moves
04 Dec 08

You best work on 'your' own grammar before picking on others.
You'd
😛

N

The sky

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Suzianne
Insulting and misportraying? According to who? You?

What I posted was a definition of Autism. If it's not "pretty" enough for you, then that's too bad.

I don't believe in "feel good" back-of-the cereal-box Dr. Phil "psychology". If you're looking for PC, then you shouldn't be looking in my direction in the first place.

It also explains Rag's behavior perfectly, which was my point.
It's not a definition, it's a short description that is necessarily rather vague and incomplete (e.g. "problems with social contact" could be a lot of different things, and only some of them are typical for autism) and unnecessarily incorrect ("problems with intelligence" are not part of the diagnostic criteria; many autistic people score within the normal range or above on IQ tests, and this is even a requirement for a diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome, which is a form of autism). Do you even know the DSM-IV and/or ICD-10 criteria for autism spectrum disorders? Have you read any books about autism, or heard lectures, or been to conferences or seminars about autism? How many autistic people do you know?

I am quite curious to know what exact criteria for autism you think apply to Ragnorak and why. The way you posted it (confirmed by your reply to huckleberryhound), it sounds like you think "being a dick" can be explained by autism. If that's the case, I suggest you go and meet some real autistic people.

R
Different

Moves
04 Dec 08

Do you mean the one where he hurls insults at 3 Subscribers on the site, that 21 members of the clique rec'd?

Is that what you call rbmorris's Song?
That's the one...

R
Different

Moves
04 Dec 08

Have you ever been invloved in a snowball fight as a kid? It is done mostly for fun, not really to hurt,
Not the way I played it! 😵

(Please forgive me in advance for answering a quote not directed at me 😛)

N

The sky

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Raven69

It shows that you are obsessed with Very Rusty!

Oops, and I am obsessed with you.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by SJ247
You'd
😛
You can say "You'd" and I will say "You Best". 😛

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Raven69

Your apology is accepted. 😉

EDIT: You let the snowballs freeze, probably poured water on them and added more snow didn't you? 😛

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
04 Dec 08

So, what exactly did you disagree with, in this thread you started? In which you got a quote I had made to someone else, and decided you would start a thread on it. ( only I don't believe you used the whole quote, just in part, which may or may not change the intent of the text)

When you start answering quotes made to other people that I have made, an ...[text shortened]... lled? Perhaps you can help me with that. 😉

You have a great day, and wonderful week-end! 🙂
I didn't disagree with you, exactly, I just thought your post was worth serious ridicule, as your tone was sooooo self-righteous and InterWeb Tuffguy, which I find laughable.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Crowley
I didn't disagree with you, exactly, I just thought your post was worth serious ridicule, as your tone was sooooo self-righteous and InterWeb Tuffguy, which I find laughable.
Thank you very kindly for your reply! You do know how much what you think means to me.

Now what would that make the "Seiste" thread "Personal Attack" against me, I have yet to get an answer on that from any of the mods on why it isn't. Perhaps you would like to give it a shot? You are quite aware of the one I am talking about that got 20+ recs from the clique he hangs with. I am sure you wouldn't lower yourself by rec'ing it.

If you could explain why it is not a "Personal Attack", I would be quite willing to listen and take notes. 🙂

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
04 Dec 08

Thank you very kindly for your reply! You do know how much what you think means to me.

Now what would that make the "Seiste" thread "Personal Attack" against me, I have yet to get an answer on that from any of the mods on why it isn't. Perhaps you would like to give it a shot? You are quite aware of the one I am talking about that got 20+ recs from t ...[text shortened]... hy it is not a "Personal Attack", I would be quite willing to listen and take notes. 🙂
I was just in the erase area, dump, and didn't see anything like you are describing. I think you asked me about it in another thread and I just got back to see the same question again.

I didn't see it, erase it, or rec it... just so you know.

P-

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
04 Dec 08

Now what would that make the "Seiste" thread "Personal Attack" against me, I have yet to get an answer on that from any of the mods on why it isn't. Perhaps you would like to give it a shot? You are quite aware of the one I am talking about that got 20+ recs from t ...[text shortened]... hy it is not a "Personal Attack", I would be quite willing to listen and take notes. 🙂
What are you blabbering about? Are you talking about the thread Seitse started? The one that was removed? The one that got SIX recs?

N

The sky

Moves
04 Dec 08

Originally posted by Crowley
What are you blabbering about? Are you talking about the thread Seitse started? The one that was removed? The one that got SIX recs?
Maybe his number was ternary.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Dec 08

EDIT: Of course you have evidence that it was a cut-n-paste? Or would you be just assuming this?
I put the quotation marks around the quote to show it was not a comment original with me. Not too hard to figure out since I wasn't hiding it. I don't get why it's a big deal to him anyways. I guess people think I need to show footnotes on my forum posts now, when other people can post the most idiotic bullcrap without blinking an eye.