Jokes

Jokes

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Nov 19
1 edit

@wolfe63 said
There was a lonely man from Nova Scotia who went ice fishing. After he'd erected his tent and began drilling a hole, he heard a booming voice exclaim from overhead, "there's no fish under the ice!". He looked up fearfully and thought he'd better quickly move to another location. So after setting up his kit 10 meters away he began drilling again.
And again, came the booming v ...[text shortened]... e reply: "No it's the rink manager!"

Past, Present and Future walked into a bar.
- It was tense.
LOL@ wolfy not half bad this time!!!

a few errors though we use axes or electric saws to dig through the ice now.

We all know our fishing spots which are best for ice fishing.

A tent is not used we use wooden sheds which have different kinds heating devices in them, depending on the type of shed your using and how large it is.

Keep on plugging though wolfy, eventually you'll come up with something that actually works!

-VR

Moves
04 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
LOL@ wolfy not half bad this time!!!

a few errors though we use axes or electric saws to dig through the ice now.

We all know our fishing spots which are best for ice fishing.

A tent is not used we use wooden sheds which have different kinds heating devices in them, depending on the type of shed your using and how large it is.

Keep on plugging though wolfy, eventually you'll come up with something that actually works!

-VR
Your mock-complimentary commentary, wrapped in feeble condescension means nothing to me: I doubt that I'm alone in such a sentiment.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Nov 19
1 edit

@wolfe63 said
Your mock-complimentary commentary, wrapped in feeble condescension means nothing to me: I doubt that I'm alone in such a sentiment.
I also doubt I am not alone in how wrong you got the fishing story aimed at me of course!!! 😛 😉

Your details of ice fishing in Nova Scotia sucked really bad, I don't mind telling you!

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Nov 19

@wolfe63 said
You're not sir.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You're not sir.
LOL@ goad, what a suprise to everyone!!! 😛

Who would think you would side with wolfy? 😉

You probably know as much about ice fishing in Nova Scotia as wolfy does.....Start researching on google or one of the search sites!!! 😛

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Nov 19

Who would win in a fight between Celine Dion and Shania Twain?

We all would.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Nov 19
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Who would win in a fight between Celine Dion and Shania Twain?

We all would.
That is the most silly joke anyone has told on here including wolfy! 😛 😉

Are you upset because many of us think the Beatles sucked....I know they smoked a lot of pot back in the that era, perhaps that was the result of some of their songs.

I think the only lalent there was Lennon.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
04 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
That is the most silly joke anyone has told on here including wolfy! 😛 😉

Are you upset because many of us think the Beatles sucked....I know they smoked a lot of pot back in the that era, perhaps that was the result of some of their songs.

I think the only lalent there was Lennon.

-VR
Keep your day job, you suck as a music critic.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Nov 19

"Silly Suze Q", you really don't pay attention I've been retired now for many years!

You Clanleader of wolfy and goad so it is natural for you to chime in there with your two cents!!!! 😉 😛

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
"Silly Suze Q", you really don't pay attention I've been retired now for many years!

You Clanleader of wolfy and goad so it is natural for you to chime in there with your two cents!!!! 😉 😛

-VR
Retired or 'let go'?

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
04 Nov 19

post removed

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Retired or 'let go'?
Early retirement, I worked for myself so let myself go! 😛 😉

You just don't know anything about me goad! ( Make yourself look silly with a lot of things you say directed at me) Keep it up though don't let me stop you!!! 😉

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
04 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Early retirement, I worked for myself so let myself go! 😛 😉

You just don't know anything about me goad! ( Make yourself look silly with a lot of things you say directed at me) Keep it up though don't let me stop you!!! 😉

-VR
Before you retired, roughly how many burgers did you flip?

w

Moves
04 Nov 19

@very-rusty said
Yes but it wasn't accurate even if suppose to be funny!

Did you laugh....Of course you did because you don't know any better!

-VR
A rope and a ladder, it's all I need.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
04 Nov 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Before you retired, roughly how many burgers did you flip?
No goad you are not going to find out what I did, but I made money while I slept, beat that one!!!! 😉

I think you are just jealous because you think your smarter than me and I was able to retire early......You be working with the mental patients until you neeed help yourself if you're indeed not already getting it! 😉

-VR