Embarrassing And Awkward Moments

Embarrassing And Awkward Moments

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
So you save that for private forums. Yeah, we know.
Ok I’ll be clearer; I’m calling you a liar; I have never said those words you are accusing me of.

F

Moves
20 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
@chaney3

Thank you! πŸ˜‰
chaney3 is one of the most overt racists ever to post on the Debates Forum. Just so you know. Bear it in mind when you seek succour from his endorsement.

c

Moves
20 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
@chaney3

Thank you! πŸ˜‰
No problem.
I just figured after 6 pages of some posters making a big deal out of nothing, a rational view of your story was needed.

Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder made a career out of taking the tension out of racial differences and also finding the humor in it.

F

Moves
20 Feb 21

@suzianne said
They haven't gone on for pages, have they?
And none of your "pissing contests" with posters you dislike ~ Very Rusty for example ~ "go on for pages"? Is that what you'd have people believe?

c

Moves
20 Feb 21

@fmf said
chaney3 is one of the most overt racists ever to post on the Debates Forum. Just so you know. Bear it in mind when you seek succour from his endorsement.
His post wasn't racist.
Your endless posts trying to make something out of nothing is tiring, as always.

c

Moves
20 Feb 21

@fmf said
No I'm not.

F

Moves
20 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Of course, FMF was right, but I think he can do his own pissing, he doesn't need my help. After all, according to you, I'm just a woman.
You have tried this gimmick on me a few times on the Spirituality Forum. You've said things like "After all, according to you, I'm just a woman" when it just isn't true. You've also accused me of being a misogynist several times when it simply has no basis in fact. These things you said were, of course, always in lieu of addressing the content of the post you were ostensibly replying to.

F

Moves
20 Feb 21

@chaney3 said
His post wasn't racist.
Your endless posts trying to make something out of nothing is tiring, as always.
You should call it as you see it. That's what I have done, and that's what Ghost of a Duke and divegeester and Relentless Red and even Suzianne have done too.

Moves
21 Feb 21
2 edits

@divegeester said
Ok I’ll be clearer; I’m calling you a liar; I have never said those words you are accusing me of.
so, to be even clearer
are you saying you have never, in your life, said any of these 10 words?

I think these are the accused...

'After all according to you I am just a woman'

If you HAVE said any of them, does that make you a liar?

Whoosh, too thick , it is not comparable, etc

Am I still 4th grade?

c

Moves
21 Feb 21

@fmf said
You should call it as you see it. That's what I have done, and that's what Ghost of a Duke and divegeester and Relentless Red and even Suzianne have done too.
If people have become overly sensitive to real life issues, which involves all races, because of the BLM movement, that's not my problem.

An angry, upset Mike Tyson demanding to know who farted is much funnier than Woody Allen asking the same thing.

People need to lighten up.

Moves
21 Feb 21

@chaney3

Yep.

Maybe your mate could have just mentioned he was a 'big guy' (relevant), rather than the added 'black' (irrelevant) in his hilarious anecdote

Current best boxer in world is Tyson Fury, he's white. Mike Tyson is long gone

Moves
21 Feb 21

@blood-on-the-tracks said
@chaney3

Yep.

Maybe your mate could have just mentioned he was a 'big guy' (relevant), rather than the added 'black' (irrelevant) in his hilarious anecdote

Current best boxer in world is Tyson Fury, he's white. Mike Tyson is long gone
Hypocrite.

Why did you say Tyson Fury was white?

So it's ok to do that but not when it's a back guy?

Moves
21 Feb 21
1 edit

@Phil-A-Dork

Think you need to edit that 'back' guy

No thanks necessary

Duh!

Moves
21 Feb 21

Meh 😏 you get the point.

Moves
21 Feb 21

@Phil-A-Dork

Yep, just pointing out the 'big guy' doesn't have to be black.

Can assure you I have no intention of 3/4 pages of 'to and fro', so we are done.

Unlike some