1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 16:23
    @suzianne said
    No, I meant you denouncing me.
    Why on Earth would I denounce you for your views on BLM? Don't be so paranoid. And silly.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 16:291 edit
    @fmf said
    Why on Earth would I denounce you for your views on BLM? Don't be so paranoid. And silly.
    This is something we agree on, but wasn't what the thread was intended for. It was about "Embarrassing And Awkward Movements." She would be the first to scream and yell if someone went into her thread if she ever make one and went off subject. From what I can see she just goes into other people's threads and makes silly comments.

-VR
  3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 16:32
    @very-rusty said
    From what I can see she just goes into other people's threads and makes silly comments.

-VR
    Facepalm.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 16:33
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Facepalm.
    That would be an Embarrassing And Awkward Moment for you goad! ๐Ÿ˜›

-VR
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 14:24
    @fmf said
    This is a sidestep and a misdirection.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 14:26
    @very-rusty said
    This is something we agree on, but wasn't what the thread was intended for. It was about "Embarrassing And Awkward Movements." She would be the first to scream and yell if someone went into her thread if she ever make one and went off subject. From what I can see she just goes into other people's threads and makes silly comments.

-VR
    Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's "silly".

You don't get most things.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 14:511 edit
    @suzianne said
    Just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's "silly".

You don't get most things.
    Just because you come in my Threads doesn't mean your 'silly"

You just don't know any better is all! ๐Ÿ˜›

Whole different story if you were to actually contribute to it!

-VR
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 20:50
    @suzianne said
    This is a sidestep and a misdirection.
    It is neither a sidestep nor a misdirection.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Feb '21 20:55
    @fmf said
    You must be incorrect as Suzie Q, is never wrong! ๐Ÿ™‚

-VR
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 01:05
    @fmf said
    And now it's a lie.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 01:51
    @suzianne said
    And now it's a lie.
    A "lie"?

How so?

Here it is again:

It's just as well YOU said that stuff to chaney3 about BLM and not ME, for if it had been ME, I am pretty sure YOU would have denounced ME for excoriating and eviscerating HIM "simply for disagreeing" with ME.

This whole exchange seems have gone completely over your head.

Perhaps you didn't read what was posted carefully enough in your ecstasy of fumbling to blurt something pithy out, regardless of whether it was a non-sequitur or not.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 07:17
    @great-big-stees said
    It was a hot summer’s night about 25+ years ago and my wife said she thought there was a bat flying in our bedroom. I turned on the light and sure enough there was the wee beastie. I said not to worry I’d take care of it and asked where the kids butter fly nets were. She said in the garage(a stand alone bldg about 50ft from our back door. It was about 3 in the morning ...[text shortened]... ght the bat and my wife and I had a good laugh, her saying that she hoped it wasn’t anybody we knew.
    Thanks, Stees. I can tell an almost identical story. We were two families camping at Yosemite. We were in two separate tents, the grown-ups in one tent, the kids in another. The food was in locked coolers under the picnic table. This was in the 1960s when bears still roamed about the camp grounds. In the middle of the night, a bear came snuffling through, looking for any left-overs a careless camper might have neglected to clean up. As the bear got to our camp site, we heard a cooler being dragged and roughed-over as the bear tried to get it open. Bears (still at that time anyway) could be frightened away by loud noises, so . . . from the adults' tent a man emerged (I won't mention names, to protect the innocent), yelling and banging a metal ladle against a big pot. The bear lumbered off, and suddenly a dozen flashlights (that's "torches" for you Brits) from tents all around were trained on, you guessed it, a stark naked man holding a ladle and a pot.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 15:00
    @moonbus said
    Thanks, Stees. I can tell an almost identical story. We were two families camping at Yosemite. We were in two separate tents, the grown-ups in one tent, the kids in another. The food was in locked coolers under the picnic table. This was in the 1960s when bears still roamed about the camp grounds. In the middle of the night, a bear came snuffling through, looking for any lef ...[text shortened]... from tents all around were trained on, you guessed it, a stark naked man holding a ladle and a pot.
    Good story moonbus, and more in the line of what the thread was intended!

-VR
  14. Subscribermoonbus
    รœber-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 17:101 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Good story moonbus, and more in the line of what the thread was intended!

-VR
    Happy to contribute, Rusty. It's a good topic.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Feb '21 17:22
    @moonbus said
    Happy to contribute, Rusty. It's a good topic.
    Thanks

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree