1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 10:251 edit
    @chaney3 said
    If people have become overly sensitive to real life issues, which involves all races, because of the BLM movement, that's not my problem.

An angry, upset Mike Tyson demanding to know who farted is much funnier than Woody Allen asking the same thing.

People need to lighten up.
    Hey, the "BLM movement", as you put it, happened in this country because people are sick and tired of most of America not being sensitive enough about casual and systemic racism against blacks. For a short time, people were actually talking about what more we can do to abolish or reduce unfair and unequal treatment against blacks in this country, starting with the justice system. And then all the white crybabies, including you and Rush Limbaugh, came along and tried to "cancel" the movement.

And now, here you are advising people to "lighten up" about it. I'm hoping that's just a very poor choice of words.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 10:40
    @suzianne said
    Hey, the "BLM movement", as you put it, happened in this country because people are sick and tired of most of America not being sensitive enough about casual and systemic racism against blacks. For a short time, people were actually talking about what more we can do to abolish or reduce unfair and unequal treatment against blacks in this country, starting with the ju ...[text shortened]... the white crybabies, including you and Rush Limbaugh, came along and tried to "cancel" the movement.
    Gosh. It's just as well you said this sort of stuff to chaney3 about BLM and not me, for if it had been me, I am pretty sure you would have denounced me for excoriating and eviscerating him "simply for disagreeing" with me.
  3. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 10:49
    ...said FMF while he shook the Hornets nest.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 11:06
    @phil-a-dork said
    ...said FMF while he shook the Hornets nest.
    Whoosh
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 11:55
    @fmf said
    Gosh. It's just as well you said this sort of stuff to chaney3 about BLM and not me, for if it had been me, I am pretty sure you would have denounced me for excoriating and eviscerating him "simply for disagreeing" with me.
    I'm actually surprised you didn't take that route, it's almost expected by now.
  6. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 12:42
    @fmf said
    Whoosh
    You seem to be stuck in the early 1990's 🤔
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 12:48
    @phil-a-dork said
    You seem to be stuck in the early 1990's 🤔
    Were you a small child growing up in the 90's? 😉

-VR
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 13:13
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    I was in my 40s and 50s in the '90s. 😀
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 13:59
    @suzianne said
    I'm actually surprised you didn't take that route, it's almost expected by now.
    Bingo.

And Whoosh too, apparently.
  10. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 14:07
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    10 to 20 years old in the 90's 😉
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 14:09
    @suzianne said
    Hey, the "BLM movement", as you put it, happened in this country because people are sick and tired of most of America not being sensitive enough about casual and systemic racism against blacks. For a short time, people were actually talking about what more we can do to abolish or reduce unfair and unequal treatment against blacks in this country, starting with the ju ...[text shortened]... u are advising people to "lighten up" about it. I'm hoping that's just a very poor choice of words.
    Should this be taken as your Embarrassing And Awkward Moment?

-VR
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 14:10
    @very-rusty said
    Should this be taken as your Embarrassing And Awkward Moment?

-VR
    How so?
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 14:101 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    I was in my 40s and 50s in the '90s. 😀
    The question wasn't directed to you, but thanks just the same, at least it wasn't a combative answer! 😉

-VR
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 14:12
    @fmf said
    Bingo.

And Whoosh too, apparently.
    No, I meant you denouncing me.

Whoosh, indeed.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Feb '21 14:16
    @suzianne said
    How so?
    Exactly I didn't get the "Embarrassing And Awkward Moment" out of that. Just your strong opinion on something which has nothing to do with the Thread! NOTE: I didn't alert, because I've been known to do the same thing myself. 🙂

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree