1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 09:20
    @bunnyknight
    Which planet do you come from? Biden got actual laws passed that helps ordinary people. What did your god king X45 do? Put us in deeper debt because of the really stupid tax bribe he pulled, same with Bush Jr, HUGE tax cut, all well and good but now how do you pay for stuff?
    I'll take that kind of incompetence any day over your god king who happens to be a psychopath.
    Do you remember what he just said?

I will be your RETRIBUTION.

That is presidential?

Hardly, that is the speech of a would be dictator.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 11:53
    @sonhouse said
    @bunnyknight
    Which planet do you come from? Biden got actual laws passed that helps ordinary people. What did your god king X45 do? Put us in deeper debt because of the really stupid tax bribe he pulled, same with Bush Jr, HUGE tax cut, all well and good but now how do you pay for stuff?
    I'll take that kind of incompetence any day over your god king who happens to be a psy ...[text shortened]... be your RETRIBUTION.

That is presidential?

Hardly, that is the speech of a would be dictator.
    What laws were they?
  3. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 21:40
    @sonhouse
    You seriously think humanity is better off now under Biden? Are you in the top 0.1% of the wealth pyramid, perhaps a retired General living comfy on a $20k per month pension plus getting million dollar bonuses from military contractors?

Compared to 3 years ago your leaders are now basically at war with everyone that doesn't submit to their interests, and trying to provoke an atomic world war, which they will blame on Russia or China. Then they managed to sucker entire Europe to buy energy from US instead of Russia at triple cost, plus coerce them into huge purchases of US weapons. And then you have countless millions getting sick from those covid vaccines, including blood clots, blindness and death, and then covering-up the truth. And worse yet, now they're trying to implement a mandatory vaccine program for every citizen for endless vaccines which offer no protection but actually actually damage the immune system, thus ensuring everyone to be permanently sick or vulnerable. And how about the food that keeps me alive, the cost of which rose by 60 to 200 percent? And you defend all this?

Like I said, we're now ruled by total sociopaths profiteering from war and disease, and you are supporting and defending them -- congratulations, perhaps they will give you a medal.

As for Bush, he was just another perfect politician; a greedy deep-establishment shill with no conscience who did exactly what he was told by the psychotic war-profiteers.
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 00:00
    @metal-brain said
    The USA did everything they could to get Russia to invade Ukraine.
    The USA wanted that war badly.

https://rumble.com/v1p90r5-proof-zelensky-rejected-peace-with-russia.html
    Not taking sides or nothing but, Harris baiting Putin and encouraging ( aiding ) Ukraine. Reputedly two of the most corrupt countries on the planet trying to eliminate each other without risking American lives, well?? No-one can say that the international arms manufacturers would not be loving it. And I Suspect the Biden admin loves it. They most definitely wanted it.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 11:091 edit
    @jimmac said
    Not taking sides or nothing but, Harris baiting Putin and encouraging ( aiding ) Ukraine. Reputedly two of the most corrupt countries on the planet trying to eliminate each other without risking American lives, well?? No-one can say that the international arms manufacturers would not be loving it. And I Suspect the Biden admin loves it. They most definitely wanted it.
    I am surprised Ukrainians are stupid enough to fight a proxy war they are obviously being used to fight and die for by the western empire. Ukraine cannot possibly drive Russia out of Ukraine militarily without dragging NATO into WW3.

The Ukraine war can end with a peace agreement now or later after a lot more people have died and Russia has more territory than now. It makes no sense to prolong the war unless WW3 is the goal. Ukraine is already a money pit and it will only get worse without a peace agreement.

Apparently Eisenhower was right and the military industrial complex is a corrupt influence that is out of control. It is a parasite on my nation and most of the world. NATO itself is designed to increase weapons spending of NATO members. The military industrial complex is so corrupt it is willing to risk nuclear war for profits.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/lavrov-notes-f-16s-can-carry-nuclear-weapons
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 11:43
    @jimmac said
    So your takeaway is that Ukraine is corrupt?

Here's your sign.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 11:54
    @bunnyknight said
    @sonhouse
    You seriously think humanity is better off now under Biden? Are you in the top 0.1% of the wealth pyramid, perhaps a retired General living comfy on a $20k per month pension plus getting million dollar bonuses from military contractors?

Compared to 3 years ago your leaders are now basically at war with everyone that doesn't submit to their interests, and ...[text shortened]... blishment shill with no conscience who did exactly what he was told by the psychotic war-profiteers.
    Thus we see, in a nutshell, the reason for the decline in post quality in Debates. Far-right-wing ideologues not only accepting, but promoting, any nonsense as long as it badmouths people they don't like. They'll even believe that Putin is not the insane megalomaniac that he is. This war is HIS fault and his fault alone. No one made him invade another sovereign nation. It is idiocy like this that elected Trump the first time, and I am not the only one that gets on my knees to pray that we don't get fooled again. The sad part is that it doesn't look good.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 13:14
    @suzianne said
    So your takeaway is that Ukraine is corrupt?

Here's your sign.
    And your takeaway is?? What planet have you been living on, like, come on.

Before this stupid war sections of the " mainstream media " That is U.S media as well, were howling about how corrupt they were, after the war, silence.

Heaps of links, heaps, find em yourself but this is one.

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/20/1112414884/corruption-concerns-involving-ukraine-are-revived-as-the-war-with-russia-drags-o
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 13:27
    @jimmac said
    And your takeaway is?? What planet have you been living on, like, come on.

Before this stupid war sections of the " mainstream media " That is U.S media as well, were howling about how corrupt they were, after the war, silence.

Heaps of links, heaps, find em yourself but this is one.

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/20/1112414884/corruption-concerns-involving-ukraine-are-revived-as-the-war-with-russia-drags-o
    The fact still remains that you and your fellow right wing mutt republicans are lying through your teeth when you pretend that anyone but the fascist imperialist pig Putin started this war because he thought he could win. Just like he did in Chechnya, the Georgian border and Syria. Now he’s getting his ass handed to him by a superior force in terms of moral and tenacity and you weak kneed trumptards are crying foul.
    We’ve long known about the alliance between Trump and Putin based on ideology and the desire of both of them to rule as authoritarian dictatorships and stash the cash in the process.
    I have no fears at all about the majority of US voters being stupid enough to be fooled twice. In 2016 he was an unknown, now he is infamous. Trump is electorally dead in the water.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 13:33
    @suzianne said
    Thus we see, in a nutshell, the reason for the decline in post quality in Debates. Far-right-wing ideologues not only accepting, but promoting, any nonsense as long as it badmouths people they don't like. They'll even believe that Putin is not the insane megalomaniac that he is. This war is HIS fault and his fault alone. No one made him invade another sovereign nation. ...[text shortened]... gets on my knees to pray that we don't get fooled again. The sad part is that it doesn't look good.
    His fault?, maybe, but the Biden Administration clearly wanted it. Otherwise, why did she, Kamala, poke the bear?, answer that.
    Just before the invasion she went to the border and almost begging Volodymyr Zelenskyy to join the EU in defiance of russia, knowing Putin would not tolerate it. Putin saw it ( Ukraine joining the EU ) as an attack on their borders. And there she was, all smile and giggles promising all sorts of support if they would join. She pushed Putin KNOWING how he would likely respond, especially as he was already advancing.
    It is just as much her "fault" as anyone's. Or whoever was pulling her strings. Doubt it was Biden, he is also a puppet.
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 13:40
    @kevcvs57 said
    The fact still remains that you and your fellow right wing mutt republicans are lying through your teeth when you pretend that anyone but the fascist imperialist pig Putin started this war because he thought he could win. Just like he did in Chechnya, the Georgian border and Syria. Now he’s getting his ass handed to him by a superior force in terms of moral and tenacity and ...[text shortened]... fooled twice. In 2016 he was an unknown, now he is infamous. Trump is electorally dead in the water.
    Nice, you start with "The fact still remains" totally ignoring that my post actually proved what it was intending to prove. You stick to whatever "facts" suit you, and ignore those that do not ( it seems ) I will stick with mine.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 15:45
    @jimmac said
    His fault?, maybe, but the Biden Administration clearly wanted it. Otherwise, why did she, Kamala, poke the bear?, answer that.
    Just before the invasion she went to the border and almost begging Volodymyr Zelenskyy to join the EU in defiance of russia, knowing Putin would not tolerate it. Putin saw it ( Ukraine joining the EU ) as an attack on their borders. And there she wa ...[text shortened]... er "fault" as anyone's. Or whoever was pulling her strings. Doubt it was Biden, he is also a puppet.
    Stop effing lying your face off, Ukraine was desperate to join the EU and what the hell has Putin got to say about it
    Ukraine is a sovereign state and can join any alliance it wants to join,
    You must be stuck in the 20th century when the US and USSR ruled the world between them.
    That’s over son the worlds moved on and Ukraine has stood its ground and hopefully it will push the Russians back to their own lands. The US can either support Europe against the Russian fascists or say goodbye to Europe as a strategic and commercial partner, which is obviously Moscow and Beijing’s game plan in Ukraine. To isolate the US and replace it as the worlds super power.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 15:541 edit
    @jimmac
    POKE THE BEAR? It is not the Soviet Union any more in case you have been living under a rock for the past 50 years.
    The GNP of Russia is less than Germany now, about 4 tril V 5 tril in just Germany.
    Their military is falling apart, hundreds of thousands of people leaving Russia to avoid that stupid draft where the recruits don't even have adequate clothing much less food or ammo.

You are betting on a loser, Putin desperately wants his old SU back but Russia is too far behind to get it back and that is history.

NOBODY but Putin attacked Ukraine and you think if there is corruption in Ukraine that is adequate reason for a military attack that kills tens of thousands of people?

Just what kind of sick mind do you have to be weaponizing the war for your own sick political purposes?

I guess you figure Russia is a far worse threat than China even though China is pushing very close to OUR GNP and maybe exceeding it in ten years.

So TWENTY trill + VS that paltry 4 trill of Russia? Come on, wake up and smell the coffee.

I bet dimes to donuts you think if Trump was POTUS he would stop Putin in two days.
    The sad truth is the entire population of world leaders considers Trump a worthless CLOWN. That is how they think of this psycho ward EX POTUS.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 15:55

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Jun '23 15:57
    @kevcvs57

Why did Nuland say F the EU in her leaked phone call?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree