1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 08:20
    The USA did everything they could to get Russia to invade Ukraine.
    The USA wanted that war badly.

https://rumble.com/v1p90r5-proof-zelensky-rejected-peace-with-russia.html
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 08:531 edit
    @metal-brain said

Liar liar pants on fire comrade.
    Putin badly wanted that war to bolster his hard man image at home.
    He simply miscalculated.
    He overestimated the prowess of the Russian military.
    He underestimated the prowess of the Ukrainian military.
    He underestimated the resolve of the Ukrainian people to be free of the Russian yolk.
    And very importantly he underestimated the resolve of the west to resist his imperial ambitions
    Wen you have a high opinion of yourself as a leader and nobody dares to disagree with you these miscalculations are almost inevitable.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 09:09
    @kevcvs57 said
    Liar liar pants on fire comrade.
    Putin badly wanted that war to bolster his hard man image at home.
    He simply miscalculated.
    He overestimated the prowess of the Russian military.
    He underestimated the prowess of the Ukrainian military.
    He underestimated the resolve of the Ukrainian people to be free of the Russian yolk.
    And very importantly he underestimated the resol ...[text shortened]... rself as a leader and nobody dares to disagree with you these miscalculations are almost inevitable.
    Don't you believe your lying eyes?
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 09:43
    @metal-brain said
    Right! That’s bloody enough!
    I can handle the conspiracy, right-wing incel crap! I can tolerate your stupidity!

But when you start quoting Eagles lyrics, you’ve gone too far! Too fukking far!

Stop it. Stop it at once!
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 09:59
    @shavixmir
    Shav is incapable of watching the evidence.
    Nobody can make him watch it and find out he is wrong. Even if he did he would claim the subtitles were fabricated.

You cannot confuse shav with facts.
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 10:35
    @metal-brain said
    Yeah I just don’t believe Russian propaganda outlets like rumble you freaking retard
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 14:38
    @metal-brain said
    @shavixmir
    Shav is incapable of watching the evidence.
    Nobody can make him watch it and find out he is wrong. Even if he did he would claim the subtitles were fabricated.

You cannot confuse shav with facts.
    You really are something else, eh?
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 16:59
    @Metal-Brain
    Sure, we should just fall over and play dead with your stupid REALLY stupid posts.
    NOBODY gives a rats ass what you post since you are so far out in fringeland there is no talking or debating with you.
    Posting BULLSHYTE from ultrarightwingnut sites is not the way to win converts.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 19:241 edit
    @metal-brain said

Right. Which perfectly explains Trump's statement when he first saw the news of the invasion in Feb. that Putin was "really savvy" to invade Ukraine. Trump must have known about it all along. Planned to draw Iran into the war, too, with illegal drone smuggling. Just so he could end it, spectacularly, in 24 hours after re-taking the OO in 2024. It's all so clear to me now. Let's just hope Biden doesn't end the war before Trump gets back into power; that would be the real disaster.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    06 Jun '23 20:25
    @metal-brain said
    Do you believe the world famous Rumble.com??
  11. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 02:17
    @Metal-Brain

Wow! I return from vacation and what do I find? A world gone from bad to insane.

Years ago I warned everyone about Biden and guess who got installed? Biden and Kamala! And out of all those candidates why would the ruling elites pick 2 of the most incompetent and stupid ones to lead the nation? Because they were the favorite deep-establishment puppets and will do exactly what they're told without question - it's that simple! So now you've got the world's richest nation basically ruled by profit-driven disease care industry and profit-driven military industry -- the most profitable institutions that produce nothing but waste, suffering and death. Now, just as I predicted, the big-pharma execs and weapons makers smile and dance with joy as their wealth and political powers grow to new highs while everyone else's standard of living reaches new lows.

Looks like gangster capitalists have won and no one can stop them now. I really should cry, but I can't stop laughing.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 05:11
    @bunnyknight said
    @Metal-Brain

Wow! I return from vacation and what do I find? A world gone from bad to insane.

Years ago I warned everyone about Biden and guess who got installed? Biden and Kamala! And out of all those candidates why would the ruling elites pick 2 of the most incompetent and stupid ones to lead the nation? Because they were the favorite deep-establishment pup ...[text shortened]... capitalists have won and no one can stop them now. I really should cry, but I can't stop laughing.
    The alternative was a conman who bankrupted five companies, cheats on his wife, and let thousands of Americans die unnecessarily of COVID because he lied about how dangerous the virus was. Ya like him better?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 05:28
    @bunnyknight said
    @Metal-Brain

Years ago I warned everyone about Biden and guess who got installed? Biden and Kamala! And out of all those candidates why would the ruling elites pick 2 of the most incompetent and stupid ones to lead the nation? Because they were the favorite deep-establishment pup ...[text shortened]... capitalists have won and no one can stop them now. I really should cry, but I can't stop laughing.
    Jesus, not another one.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 07:19
    @bunnyknight said
    @Metal-Brain

When you say :-
    “ Wow! I return from vacation”
    Do you mean released back into the community with a care package?
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    07 Jun '23 07:30
    @metal-brain said

In fact it was the lizards living under the ice of Neptun.

Proove me wrong if you can...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree