Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
13 Aug 20
5 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Tiger would not be accepted as Asian by Asians. Barring his celebrity status, do you honestly believe he could live in China and be accepted as a Chinese person? Discrimination against blacks is quite prevalent in China:

https://www.hrw.org/news/2020/05/05/china-covid-19-discrimination-against-africans

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/asia/china-anti-african-attacks-history-hnk-intl/index.html
"China says it has a 'zero-tolerance policy' for racism, but discrimination towards Africans goes back decades".

Without Woods indulging his ethnic percentages, he'd be considered black and accepted as such by blacks the way he wouldn't be accepted in China.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Aug 20

@mchill said
Good choice. Pence had better bring his "A" game if he debates her.
pence hasnt even got a Z grade

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13 Aug 20

What’s his other 1/4?

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13 Aug 20

@chesstachio said
They announced they would pick a woman of colour regardless of abilities or success as a politician long ago.
Did they though?
Did they? Or did you just make this up?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Aug 20

@Chesstachio
One of the criteria is if POTUS dies in office, VP takes over as POTUS and she would be a great POTUS. Why aren't you just following the lead of your god king and just call her 'Nasty' like your god king does? Such a WITHERING attack.

D

Moves
13 Aug 20
2 edits

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Aug 20

@Duchess64
With the money he makes from basketball, he can live anywhere he wants and I bet it won't be in China. Which OF COURSE will be taken by you as just another anti Chinese rant.

D

Moves
13 Aug 20

rain

Moves
13 Aug 20
1 edit

"Barring his celebrity status" ---Vivify.

Your reading comprehension is abysmal. Way to embarrass yourself.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
13 Aug 20
1 edit

The important point to remember is that "race" isn't anything real; it's a social construct and what "race" an individual is can and often does vary based on societal mores. It's an artificial division based largely on a few prominent physical characteristics (skin color generally being the most important for classification).

So people who look like Kamala Harris and Tiger Woods are going to be considered "Black" in the US no matter the ethnicities of their parents and other ancestors.

rain

Moves
13 Aug 20
1 edit

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
13 Aug 20

@Duchess64
Well I bet he doesn't say anything against the Chinese government then. He would not be welcome long if he brought up human rights issues there.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
13 Aug 20

@Duchess64

Lebron James would be hugged and adored in Biloxi, Mississippi too. Your point?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
14 Aug 20

@shavixmir said
What’s his other 1/4?
1/8 "white" and 1/8 "American Indian" - I don't have specific tribes or nationalities

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
14 Aug 20

@athousandyoung said
1/8 "white" and 1/8 "American Indian" - I don't have specific tribes or nationalities
It must be that 1/8th white which made him a great golfer... you just can’t repress superior genes...

Which, ironically, means I’m 0% white... because after two days of lessons i still couldn’t hit a single golf ball.

Curse my Mongolian roots!!!