Kamala Harris

Kamala Harris

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
15 Aug 20
3 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Your poor reading comprehension never ends. I said that Tiger woods, as a regular non-celebrity, wouldn't be accepted as "Chinese" in China. Nowhere did state anything remotely close to "all blacks experience virulent racism".

You've mentioned how rich blacks may not experience racism, but that's clearly not the case for those who aren't rich. I've already posted two links from CNN and Human Rights Watch (which you pretended not to see) showing blacks are victims of terrible racist oppression by the Chinese both now and historically.

This being the case, Tiger wouldn't be accepted as Chinese in China. Therefore, your constant posts about Tiger's Chinese ancestry are irrelevant since he'd be treated no differently in China, while Woods is fully accepted as black by black people.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
15 Aug 20

@vivify

Absolutely. China or America or anywhere.

Look at Michael Jordan even today. Hugely popular, makes huge money on
endorsements, a lot of which is from Nike. Young people pay $200 a pair
for "Air Jordan" line of sneakers because Michael is that popular.

Then there is the average African American. heHum. Oh well.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
15 Aug 20
1 edit

This analysis by GovTrac based on bills "sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Aug 13, 2020" rates Harris as the fourth most "liberal" Senator with only Bernie, Gillibrand and Merkley more to the "left". https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/kamala_harris/412678

Faux "progressives" screaming that she didn't release everyone deemed a criminal by California's penal laws and/or that some of the thousands of cases handled by her subordinates weren't done correctly are applying an ideological purity test that virtually no one could pass.

D

Moves
15 Aug 20

D

Moves
15 Aug 20
2 edits

D

Moves
15 Aug 20
1 edit

rain

Moves
15 Aug 20

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
15 Aug 20

D

Moves
16 Aug 20
2 edits

D

Moves
16 Aug 20

rain

Moves
16 Aug 20
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Your argument fails since I'm not white and Chinese racism isn't an exaggeration. Muslim oppression is happening all across China, in addition to racism against blacks. Not just the Uighurs, but also the Hui and other Muslims are oppressed. I'd let like to see Duchess tell well over a million Muslims who witnessed their mosques being closed or put into forced detention camps that this discrimination is "exaggerated". Let's see Duchess tell blacks in China wrongly evicted from their homes during a pandemic that their oppressors is an "exaggeration".

Vivify"s extremely dishonest in commenting about Tiger Woods's public image in the USA.
Tiger Woods is overwhelmingly perceived and treated as African American, not Asian American.

Duchess can no longer deny her abysmal reading comprehension with so many instances of it. She claimed Tiger downplayed Asian ancestry while promoting his black ethnicity for publicity. This claim is false since Woods explicitly stated (on the extremely popular Oprah Winfrey show) he's bothered by being called "African American" and explicitly stated he wants his Asian ancestry recognized just as much.

Duchess routinely makes false claims and strawman arguments. Duchess still has yet to acknowledge her embarrassing abysmal reading comprehension from an earlier post. Duchess clearly isn't worth debating.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
16 Aug 20
1 edit

uh oh. The bros and sisses won't be too happy about this:

A research archive of Jamaican records indicate that at one point in 1817, Hamilton Brown owned scores of slaves. The majority were brought in from Africa, though he also owned many Creole slaves.

Yes, yes, yes, Hamilton Brown is Kamala Harris's ancestor

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/07/10/kamala-harris-ancestors-owned-slaves-too/

rain

Moves
16 Aug 20

@earl-of-trumps said
uh oh. The bros and sisses won't be too happy about this:
A research archive of Jamaican records indicate that at one point in 1817, Hamilton Brown owned scores of slaves. The majority were brought in from Africa, though he also owned many Creole slaves.

Yes, yes, yes, Hamilton Brown is Kamala Harris's ancestor

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/07/10/kamala-harris-ancestors-owned-slaves-too/
Yes, everyone will be upset at Kamala for what happened 200 years ago.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
16 Aug 20

@Duchess64
Since you already speak Mandarin, why don't you consider moving there yourself, you would probably have a very good life there.

D

Moves
16 Aug 20