Derek Chauvin stabbed

Derek Chauvin stabbed

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
174d

@jj-adams said
Quick question;
Who would you rather have as a neighbor, Derek Chauvin or George Floyd?
Tough choice: prison cell or grave.

Moves
174d

@no1marauder
Be honest, you know what the answer is.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
174d

@jj-adams said
@no1marauder
Be honest, you know what the answer is.
Chauvin has a record of being a thug, but No.1 doesn't want to look at what happened 2 minutes before the knee on the shoulder (i.e. Floyd kicking out at cops, the resisting, the incessant 'I can't breath pleas' whether Floyd was sitting, standing, laying down, the drug swallowing, the call for EMS by the cops within seconds of Floyd being restrained) so I wonder why he was bringing up an event from Chauvin's past, years before.

Some kind of double standard there.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
174d

@wajoma said
Separate case, you want me to drag up all junkie trash ODed flunky Floyds past record?
Are you suggesting that it was ok Floyd was murdered by a government thug because he had broken the law in the past?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
174d
1 edit

@wajoma said
Chauvin has a record of being a thug, but No.1 doesn't want to look at what happened 2 minutes before the knee on the shoulder (i.e. Floyd kicking out at cops, the resisting, the incessant 'I can't breath pleas' whether Floyd was sitting, standing, laying down, the drug swallowing, the call for EMS by the cops within seconds of Floyd being restrained) so I wonder why he was bringing up an event from Chauvin's past, years before.

The double standard is yours:

Wajoma: People all over the world are behind officer Chauvin and the truth.

You aren't interested in the full truth, are you? You didn't scold JJ for bringing up Floyd's conviction from actions taken in 2005 but feign offense when a crime Chauvin pled guilty to at the same time he pled to federal charges regarding his killing of George Floyd is mentioned.

Z

Moves
171d

@jj-adams said
Quick question;
hmm, a convicted murderer who used his immense authority to kill someone in the middle of a crowd or a black guy who turned his life around after making some poor, non murder-ey choices.

an easy choice for most.

you, being so racist you're bordering on caricature, also thing is an easy choice. Just a different choice

Moves
171d

@zahlanzi said
hmm, a convicted murderer who used his immense authority to kill someone in the middle of a crowd or a black guy who turned his life around after making some poor, non murder-ey choices.

an easy choice for most.

you, being so racist you're bordering on caricature, also thing is an easy choice. Just a different choice
Turned his life around?
When did he do that?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
171d

@JJ-Adams
That begs the question, when are YOU going to turn your racist life around, and maybe even admit that blacks are actually human?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
171d

@jj-adams said
Quick question;
Floyd ten out of ten times, who would want a psycho cop next door looking for another notch on his gun, oh yeah of course, you would

Moves
171d

@kevcvs57 said
Floyd ten out of ten times, who would want a psycho cop next door looking for another notch on his gun, oh yeah of course, you would
Dishonest answer, Floyd would scare the snot out of you and watch for you to leave your house so he could ransack it.
He'd also fill the place up with his thug friends and it wouldn't be a safe neighborhood anymore.
Have you no common sense?

rain

Moves
171d
3 edits

@jj-adams said
Dishonest answer, Floyd would scare the snot out of you and watch for you to leave your house so he could ransack it.
He'd also fill the place up with his thug friends and it wouldn't be a safe neighborhood anymore.
Have you no common sense?
None of this matters.

Chauvin killed an unarmed man who wasn't being violent or abusive in any way. He killed him using a lethal technique that isn't even taught by the police force, for almost nine minutes on a man who no danger to anyone.

You defended this murder with misinformation like Chavin dying from a drug overdose; you were shown that wasn't true and still haven't owned up to it.
You claimed he wasn't killed by compression to his neck, you were proved wrong and still haven't owned up to it.
You claimed the coroner was pressured into lying and were proved wrong by his own testimony....you still haven't admitted any of your falsehoods.

Your beliefs aren't driven by facts, as shown by you doubling down whenever you're proved wrong.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
170d

@wajoma said

Knee on the NECK.

You can't even get that much right.

Don't act like none of us saw it. We ALL saw it. All of America saw it. You don't get to rewrite what happened.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
170d

@suzianne said
Knee on the NECK.

You can't even get that much right.

Don't act like none of us saw it. We ALL saw it. All of America saw it. You don't get to rewrite what happened.
And what is it you think this knee on the shoulder/neck intersection did?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
170d

@Wajoma
So you are one of the neck push didn't kill him. I wonder what you would have thought had it been YOU under that knee.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
170d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
@Wajoma
So you are one of the neck push didn't kill him. I wonder what you would have thought had it been YOU under that knee.
I wouldn't be passing fake twenties.
I wouldn't swallow the drug evidence when the cops turned up
I would show my hands when the cops say 'show your hands'
I would not continue to reach inside the car when the cops said 'show your hands'
I would exit the vehicle when the cops said get out of the car.
I would not wait for them to ask 8 times get out of the vehicle.
I would not continuously resist arrest
...to be continued.

BTW how do you think the knee killed GF?