Derek Chauvin stabbed

Derek Chauvin stabbed

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d
1 edit

@vivify said
Post the video.
For the 3rd time:

Edit: Apologies, that link is behind pay wall, try this. For the 3rd time:

https://www.thefallofminneapolis.com/

rain

Moves
175d
1 edit

@wajoma said
For the 3rd time:

Edit: Apologies, that link is behind pay wall, try this. For the 3rd time:

https://www.thefallofminneapolis.com/
Nowhere in your video does it show Floyd kicked a cop like you claimed.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d
1 edit

rain

Moves
175d
2 edits

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Nope. The officer clearly grabs Floyd's foot *before* it was extended. Possibly because he wanted Floyd flat on the ground.

So that was wrong. When else in the video do you think Floyd kicked?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d

@vivify said
Nope. The officer clearly grabs Floyd's foot *before* it was extended. Possibly because he wanted Floyd flat on the ground.

So that was wrong. When else in the video do you think Floyd kicked?
Probably right, he was playing footsie.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
175d

@suzianne said
Clearly, you say a lot of crap that is blatantly untrue.
He calls it "pranking"

rain

Moves
175d

@wajoma said
Probably right, he was playing footsie.
Everything you and JJ have said was false, yet neither of you have the integrity to own up it to it.

Guess we're done here.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d

@athousandyoung said
He calls it "pranking"
haha, that was so funny ATY took time out from part way through the vid to report back in real time that he hadn't seen whatever it was yet. Played out way better than I could have hoped, thanks for the reminder got some more chuckles.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d
1 edit

@vivify said
Everything you and JJ have said was false, yet neither of you have the integrity to own up it to it.

Guess we're done here.
When we have to consult a dictionary to see kicking is extending ones foot, yep, we're done.

Byeeeee

Guess you won't be answering how many times a person needs to be told 'show your hands' because for you it's X +1 (where X is the No. of times already asked)

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
175d

@vivify said
Nowhere in your video does it show Floyd kicked a cop like you claimed.
You've been pranked! Ho ho ho

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d
1 edit

@athousandyoung said
You've been pranked! Ho ho ho
No kicking just contact 'foot extensions'.

rain

Moves
175d

@wajoma said
When we have to consult a dictionary to see kicking is extending ones foot, yep, we're done.

Byeeeee

Guess you won't be answering how many times a person needs to be told 'show your hands' because for you it's X +1 (where X is the No. of times already asked)
The cop grabbed Floyd's leg *before* it was extended, as the they were trying to lay him flat on the ground. Obviously that means the cop was the one who extended Floyd's leg, it wasn't a "kick".

Now we're done. Bye to you too.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
175d

@wajoma said
No kicking just contact 'foot extensions'.
I got a "contact foot extension" under the table once. She slipped off her high heel and gently touched me in a surprising place.

That was nothing like taking a spinning hook kick to the side of the head in Tae Kwon Do. That happened to me too.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d
1 edit

@vivify said
The cop grabbed Floyd's leg *before* it was extended, as the they were trying to lay him flat on the ground. Obviously that means the cop was the one who extended Floyd's leg, it wasn't a "kick".

Now we're done. Bye to you too.
Even Floyds passenger tells Floyd "stop resisting', I guess being right there on the spot isn't as close as vivify is in her armchair.

Now we're done.

Byeeeee

BTW, how many times should a person be asked to show their hands before you'd expect them to show their hands, how many times should a person be asked to step out of the car before they step out of the car, how many times should they be asked get in the back of the police vehicle before they get in the vehicle?

Now we're done.

byyyyeeeee

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d

@athousandyoung said
I got a "contact foot extension" under the table once. She slipped off her high heel and gently touched me in a surprising place.

That was nothing like taking a spinning hook kick to the side of the head in Tae Kwon Do. That happened to me too.
You the man.