Derek Chauvin stabbed

Derek Chauvin stabbed

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
187d

@no1marauder said
Not everyone is as willing as you to commit perjury. You're right; it wouldn't cross my mind.

It was a store clerk, not the owner BTW.
He was talking about Ferguson store owners in general, not the clerk, jerk.
How do you manage to misconstrue everything so badly?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
187d
3 edits

@jj-adams said
He was talking about Ferguson store owners in general, not the clerk, jerk.
How do you manage to misconstrue everything so badly?
No, he wasn't. He was responding to the article I cited which referenced sworn testimony during Chauvin's trial and that testimony was done by a store clerk, not the owner.

And Ferguson was the site of the killing of Michael Brown, not that of George Floyd's. The former occurred in 2014.

How do YOU manage to misconstrue everything so badly?

Moves
187d

@no1marauder said
No, he wasn't. He was responding to the article I cited which referenced sworn testimony during Chauvin's trial and that testimony was done by a store clerk, not the owner.

And Ferguson was the site of the killing of Michael Brown, not that of George Floyd's. The former occurred in 2014.

How do YOU manage to misconstrue everything so badly?
Right, Michael Brown, Ferguson.
It's hard to keep track of all the blacks that get killed resisting arrest and get riots started because they were like, such great people and all.,

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
187d

@jj-adams said
It's hard to keep track of all the blacks that get killed resisting arrest and get riots started because they were like, such great people and all.,
Getting the facts straight is obviously unimportant to right wingers esp. virulent racists like yourself.

Moves
187d

@no1marauder said
Getting the facts straight is obviously unimportant to right wingers esp. virulent racists like yourself.
You talk of "getting facts straight", then post that garbage by "Dr" Carl Hart claiming Floyd acted rationally and appropriately all through the video.
Floyd acted like an insane out of control monster.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
187d

@jj-adams said
You talk of "getting facts straight", then post that garbage by "Dr" Carl Hart claiming Floyd acted rationally and appropriately all through the video.
That may have been sunstroker that posted that, it'd be interesting to see No.1 at least concede Floyd resisted arrest, and if he can redefine kicking a cop as a leg extension.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
187d
1 edit

@wajoma said
That may have been sunstroker that posted that, it'd be interesting to see No.1 at least concede Floyd resisted arrest, and if he can redefine kicking a cop as a leg extension.
I didn't post it and don't care if Floyd resisted arrest for reasons already given i.e. even assuming he did, the jury found Chauvin used unreasonable and excessive force that caused his death in violation of Minnesota's second degree murder statute.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
187d

@wajoma said
haha, that was so funny ATY took time out from part way through the vid to report back in real time that he hadn't seen whatever it was yet. Played out way better than I could have hoped, thanks for the reminder got some more chuckles.
Why don't you watch some black lynchings?

Must be plenty there for you to chuckle about.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
187d

@athousandyoung said
I got a "contact foot extension" under the table once. She slipped off her high heel and gently touched me in a surprising place.

That was nothing like taking a spinning hook kick to the side of the head in Tae Kwon Do. That happened to me too.
Yeah, no.

Two totally different moves. 😀

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
187d

@wajoma said
Even Floyds passenger tells Floyd "stop resisting', I guess being right there on the spot isn't as close as vivify is in her armchair.

Now we're done.

Byeeeee

BTW, how many times should a person be asked to show their hands before you'd expect them to show their hands, how many times should a person be asked to step out of the car before they step out of the car, how ...[text shortened]... t in the back of the police vehicle before they get in the vehicle?

Now we're done.

byyyyeeeee
Her?

Why is your go-to move to call a guy "her" unless you think it demeans him?

Pretty sure this calls all of your judgement calls into question.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
187d

@wajoma said
I'm sure people wrongfully imprisoned would get a great deal of comfort, or at least some small relief, from letters of support. The list of these people grows and they always express gratitude when possible.

Good for you JJ, the man is locked up for doing his job while some junkie trash lifetime criminal OD get's showered in liberal tears and adulation. People all over ...[text shortened]... write to someone else altogether. Or write a form letter and bulk send them for that personal touch.
Chauvin was not "wrongfully imprisoned".

I know he's your hero because he killed a black man, but try to at least pretend to be human.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
187d

@jj-adams said
Oh, look at this, your KKK membership is up for renewal.

Go find Wajoma and get in on the 2-for-1 membership deal.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
187d

@jj-adams said
Isn't bias a beautiful, convenient thing?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
187d

@Suzianne
Wajoma and judgement, oxymoron.

Moves
187d

Quick question;
Who would you rather have as a neighbor, Derek Chauvin or George Floyd?