Derek Chauvin stabbed

Derek Chauvin stabbed

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
183d
2 edits

@wajoma said
I wouldn't be passing fake twenties.
I wouldn't swallow the drug evidence when the cops turned up
I would show my hands when the cops say 'show your hands'
I would not continue to reach inside the car when the cops said 'show your hands'
I would exit the vehicle when the cops said get out of the car.
I would not wait for them to ask 8 times get out of the vehicle.
I would not continuously resist arrest
...to be continued.

BTW how do you think the knee killed GF?
Maybe you could describe your detailed medical training and the results of your examination of George Floyd's body that lead you to have different professional opinion than the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office, Dr Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner and the Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner, all of whom concluded that George Floyd's death was a homicide.

And this was fully litigated at the trial where the defense was entitled to and did present their best evidence to the contrary. The jury found beyond a reasonable doubt that the findings of the autopsies were correct and that Chauvin's compression of Floyd's neck was a cause of his death.

And not a single thing you mentioned, even if true, justifies the use of lethal force.

rain

Moves
183d

@wajoma said
I would not continue to reach inside the car when the cops said 'show your hands'
...to be continued.

Doesn't matter. Deadly force is not allowed for those reasons.

w

Moves
182d

@wajoma said
...to be continued.

Um, are you arguing that deadly force be permitted if an individual is resisting arrest or ignoring commands? Certainly that would improve compliance. It would also be a sea change in law enforcement.

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
182d
1 edit

Looks like it was La Eme that shanked Chauvin

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/inmate-charged-with-stabbing-derek-chauvin-is-ex-mexican-mafia-la-gang-leader-prosecutors-say/ar-AA1kRRKT

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
182d

@wildgrass said
Um, are you arguing that deadly force be permitted if an individual is resisting arrest or ignoring commands? Certainly that would improve compliance. It would also be a sea change in law enforcement.
To clarify for yourself and the two preceding retards I was responding to a question asking about, what if it were me in that situation.

Was the answer bait?

No and yes:

No, at every step of the event I would have acted differently from GF and not ended up on the ground with a knee on my shoulder. BTW the EMS who the police called 36 seconds after GF exited the police vehicle and went to the ground are not allowed to enter a scene until it is safe. The person that made the scene unsafe was GF.

Yes. I knew I'd hook someone, wasn't sure who, but pretty positive there'd be a couple of bottom feeders at least.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
182d

@wajoma said
To clarify for yourself and the two preceding retards I was responding to a question asking about, what if it were me in that situation.

Was the answer bait?

No and yes:

No, at every step of the event I would have acted differently from GF and not ended up on the ground with a knee on my shoulder. BTW the EMS who the police called 36 seconds after GF exited the polic ...[text shortened]... d hook someone, wasn't sure who, but pretty positive there'd be a couple of bottom feeders at least.
This argument is akin to: " If she wasn't walking down that street late at night, she wouldn't have gotten raped."

But no amount of your victim blaming justifies George Floyd's murder.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
182d

@no1marauder said
This argument is akin to: " If she wasn't walking down that street late at night, she wouldn't have gotten raped."

But no amount of your victim blaming justifies George Floyd's murder.
Yes, Sunstroker asked me what I would have done.

"When I start breathing, when I start breathing, it's going to go off on me"

GF referring to the drug evidence he's swallowed.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
181d

@wajoma said
Yes, Sunstroker asked me what I would have done.

"When I start breathing, when I start breathing, it's going to go off on me"

GF referring to the drug evidence he's swallowed.
To repeat:

No amount of your victim blaming justifies George Floyd's murder.

This is just another example of your fake "libertarism"; actual libertarians don't support murderers just because they're wearing the costume of the State and/or because their victims aren't saints.

Moves
181d

Businesses in area George Floyd died in are suing police because it's become a no-go zone for them, and crime is rampant.
Well, what did they expect? When cops did police the area four of them went to prison for it.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/businesses-where-george-floyd-was-killed-sue-minneapolis-saying-police-are-not-protecting-the-area/ar-AA1kJOxr

rain

Moves
181d

@jj-adams said
Businesses in area George Floyd died in are suing police because it's become a no-go zone for them, and crime is rampant.
Well, what did they expect? When cops did police the area four of them went to prison for it.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/businesses-where-george-floyd-was-killed-sue-minneapolis-saying-police-are-not-protecting-the-area/ar-AA1kJOxr
So either cops get use lethal force on nonviolent suspects or they won't serve at all?

Moves
181d

@vivify said
So either cops get use lethal force on nonviolent suspects or they won't serve at all?
Floyd was not nonviolent.

rain

Moves
181d

@jj-adams said
Floyd was not nonviolent.
What violence did Floyd display? You mean an alleged "kick" when Floyd was already on the ground in cuffs and the cops were trying to lay flat on the ground, grabbing his foot (before his leg extended) to do so?

Fine. But what about the almost 9 minutes of the cop laying on Floyd's neck while Floyd offered no resistance?

The Jan 6th protesters should've been slaughtered in hails of bullets for actually beating up officers breaking their way into a government building...right?

Moves
181d

@vivify said
What violence did Floyd display? You mean an alleged "kick" when Floyd was already on the ground in cuffs and the cops were trying to lay flat on the ground, grabbing his foot (before his leg extended) to do so?

Fine. But what about the almost 9 minutes of the cop laying on Floyd's neck while Floyd offered no resistance?

The Jan 6th protesters should've been slau ...[text shortened]... s of bullets for actually beating up officers breaking their way into a government building...right?
He wasn't leaning on his neck, he was keeping it over to prevent him from struggling.
Floyd kept claiming he couldn't breathe.
If you can talk, you can breathe.
Anyway cops are staying out of that area because the public there is antagonistic to them and look for chances to harass them.
So screw them.

rain

Moves
181d

@jj-adams said
He wasn't leaning on his neck
Not according to the medical examiner. Deny it all you want but medical evidence used in court shows otherwise.

Moves
181d

@vivify