Derek Chauvin stabbed

Derek Chauvin stabbed

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d

@vivify said
JJ: Now that you know your claims were factually incorrect, will you retract your statement that Chauvin was "unjustly imprisoned?
Watch the whole vid:

"The Fall of Minneapolis"

And then if you have any integrity you'll be back to apologise. I double and triple down on "unjustly imprisoned" you will too.

w

Moves
175d

@jj-adams said
The police officer they railroaded to appease the Africans in America.
I am writing him to let him know he has a lot of people that support him and that we think he is being unjustly imprisoned.
I have his address if anyone wants it.
Instead of writing to Derek, write to your congressman. Ask them to work on criminal justice reform.

Thousands of other wrongfully convicted felons are also rotting in prison. But they're not celebrities like Derek so they don't get a letter.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Instead of writing to Derek, write to your congressman. Ask them to work on criminal justice reform.

Thousands of other wrongfully convicted felons are also rotting in prison. But they're not celebrities like Derek so they don't get a letter.
This is an ATY ploy.

"Thousands of other...blah, blah, frickin blah."

If they're rotting in prison then Chauvin can rot in prison, no details of the "thousands of others" just "thousands of others". Write a letter - release all unjustly imprisoned prisoners.

News for wildgrass (and ATY): No one should be unjustly in prison.

Ijit.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
175d

@jj-adams said
The police officer they railroaded to appease the Africans in America.
I am writing him to let him know he has a lot of people that support him and that we think he is being unjustly imprisoned.
I have his address if anyone wants it.
You shouldn’t give his address out that’s doxxing

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
175d
2 edits

@wajoma said
This is an ATY ploy.

"Thousands of other...blah, blah, frickin blah."

If they're rotting in prison then Chauvin can rot in prison, no details of the "thousands of others" just "thousands of others". Write a letter - release all unjustly imprisoned prisoners.

News for wildgrass (and ATY): No one should be unjustly in prison.

Ijit.
I’m glad to see I’ve gotten under the Prankster’s skin.

Actually I picked specific individuals who you said deserved their punishments

Another celebrity murderer who got attacked in prison when he should have been protected was Whitey Bulger.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
175d

youtube.com/shorts/cVOYM5ugQlw

Some info about Chauvin’s previous record.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d

@sonhouse said
@JJ-Adams
Where is your proof about that? You figure it was fine for that cop to have his knees in Floyd's throat like that when the dude was saying he could not breathe? That cop goes, you are talking so of course you can breathe.
Exactly what was Floyd doing that deserved that treatment? I suspect you would have a totally different opinion if it was black cops with knees ...[text shortened]... , makes them homicidal.

https://drcarlhart.com/we-know-how-george-floyd-died-it-wasnt-from-drugs/
From your link stroker:

"Videos show Mr. Floyd behaving rationally and appropriately..."

Now read this:

https://www.famous-trials.com/george-floyd/2671-transcript-of-floyd-s-arrest-from-police-video-cam

Moves
175d

@wajoma said
From your link stroker:

"Videos show Mr. Floyd behaving rationally and appropriately..."

Now read this:

https://www.famous-trials.com/george-floyd/2671-transcript-of-floyd-s-arrest-from-police-video-cam
OMG did the link sonhouse provided actually claim the video "showed Floyd behaving rationally and appropriately"????
Jebus, that alone proves how biased the "doctor" was...
And he isn't a doctor like he claims, he's a psychologist.

rain

Moves
175d
1 edit

@wajoma said
Watch the whole vid:

"The Fall of Minneapolis"

And then if you have any integrity you'll be back to apologise. I double and triple down on "unjustly imprisoned" you will too.
There's video showing a cop pressing his knee into the neck of an unarmed man in handcuffs who was not resisting arrest.

What does your vid show that changes this? Note how you fail to mention specifics despite every one else doing so.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
175d

@vivify said
A video showing a cop pressing his knee into the neck of an unarmed man in handcuffs who was not resisting arrest.

What does your vid show that changes this? Note how you fail to mention specifics despite every one else doing so.
"...not resisting arrest."

You're wasting my time, Floyd resisted from go to woe.

1/ When they say show your hands, show your hands, do not keep reaching for stuff even after they ask you 8 times to show your hands.
2/ Do not resist arrest, Floyd resisted all the way, he was actually in the back of the police vehicle at one stage. Floyd claimed he couldn't go in the vehicle because he was claustrophobic, yet he was sitting in the drivers seat of a vehicle when they arrived. Police assured him a number of times they'd put the air-con on and crack the windows for him, Floyd continued to resist. Are you saying they pulled him out so Chauvin could use a recognised technique from the police training manual 'to murder' Floyd, that's kev bamboozles take on it.
4/ Do not pass forged money
5/ How many times did Floyd say 'I can't breath" over what period of time. Do you know that if you can't breath you can't say anything.
6/Do not invoke the name of your long dead mother in the hopes the cops will say 'Aww jeez, you've had a tough day, you can go free'.
7/Do not claim falsely to have been shot last time.
8/ In fact just try to stop lying

You say neck, I say shoulder.

You want to live? Don't swallow the drug evidence. If you do, fess up to it so the police can get medical assistance to you.

Moves
175d

@vivify said
There's video showing a cop pressing his knee into the neck of an unarmed man in handcuffs who was not resisting arrest.

Not resisting arrest?
You obviously are watching a different video of someone else.

mlb62

Moves
175d

@kevcvs57 said
Oh dear, how sad, never mind, it’s a pity the murdering scumbag wasn’t stabbed before he killed a citizen in broad daylight but hey better late than never
george floyd died of Fentynal overdose.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
175d

@wildgrass said

Chauvin was not "wrongfully convicted".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
175d

@mlb62 said
george floyd died of Fentynal overdose.
If he were white would you be insisting on this narrative?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
175d
1 edit

@wajoma said
"...not resisting arrest."

You're wasting my time, Floyd resisted from go to woe.

1/ When they say show your hands, show your hands, do not keep reaching for stuff even after they ask you 8 times to show your hands.
2/ Do not resist arrest, Floyd resisted all the way, he was actually in the back of the police vehicle at one stage. Floyd claimed he couldn't go in ...[text shortened]... wallow the drug evidence. If you do, fess up to it so the police can get medical assistance to you.
Clearly, you say a lot of crap that is blatantly untrue.