1. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 10:59
    @dood111 said
    Biden just says whatever he thinks the audience wants to hear, he has no beliefs.
    As opposed to whom?

GRR Martin wrote in his blog: https://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/

Donald Trump disgraced the presidency last night. He took a piss all over democracy.

And all I can say (without even being a US Citizen) is "Amen brother"
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 11:03
    @suzianne said
    If you don't know who you're voting for by now, you're an idiot and no amount of information can help you.
    I certainly agree with that. But what about my response above, what is your answer to that?
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 11:06
    @mott-the-hoople said
    babies are now going to live!
    Will they receive what they need to live?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 11:08
    @kevcvs57 said
    “ I Just heard that Biden’s website says he embraces fracking. But as he rolls around in his rolling basement in Ohio, he says he is FOR fracking. Now you see why Biden should not be our president.”

HAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂
    I’m going to label this an averagejoeism
    Oops, Joe mistypes. Most folks would get the gist. He was NOT for fracking, but when he crosses into the fracking states, he is FOR fracking. That is Joe Biden, who you will seemingly vote for. I try to make my points clear, and I think my post was clear enough even with the mistype. So does my granny.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 11:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    Oops, Joe mistypes. Most folks would get the gist. He was NOT for fracking, but when he crosses into the fracking states, he is FOR fracking. That is Joe Biden, who you will seemingly vote for. I try to make my points clear, and I think my post was clear enough even with the mistype. So does my granny.
    None of your posts are clear enough, this was just one your more amusing pieces of nonsense.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 11:12
    @moonbus said
    I would recommend putting each debater inside a sound-proof glass booth. Each debater can hear the other debater though headphones. Only one microphone will be active at a given time, and the microphone will be switched on (off) by the moderator when it is the given debater's turn to speak (when his time has expired). Fixed.
    The BEST way to do it.......Each candidate stands at podium and trades questions. Joe might ask Trump...are you for white supremacy. Trump gets one answer and the viewers make up their own minds. No discussion. Then Trump asks if Biden if he will pack the court (dilute the court). Each continues on for 90 minutes.

Then, everyone will go away with information to help them make their decision. Maybe the media, who runs these things, likes more drama?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 12:43
    Washington Post and other leading newspapers today are calling for no more debates!

Translate that as "Trump smoked him".

Thanks for playing, Joe.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 13:04
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Washington Post and other leading newspapers today are calling for no more debates!

Thanks for playing, Joe.
    or: This Person is unable to follow the simplest of rules which his own Campaign agreed on beforehand.

That anybody is able to see that Happening, which can't be honoured by calling it "Debate" asa win is beyond my intellectual and Moral reach.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 13:28
    @ponderable said
    Will they receive what they need to live?
    if their parents are conservatives they will
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 14:04
    There you go.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54365718
  11. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 15:13
    @suzianne said
    A little bit of education could go a long way with you Republicans.

There were stretches during the debate where minutes went by and everything out of Trump's mouth was a lie. But you, you buy into his lies and so you think it was Biden lying. So you fell for the con man's lies. Again. How embarrassing for you.
    like biden saying he was against the green new deal? his web site says he supports it
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 16:16
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    How is this post still here?
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 16:49
    @earl-of-trumps said

Thanks for playing, Joe.
    Smoke nothing. A more accurate translation is: Trump's behavior is/was an embarrassment to all of us. If he needs to play, send him to a schoolyard.
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 17:10
    @suzianne said
    How is this post still here?
    censorship runs rampant with you people doesnt it?
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 Oct '20 17:341 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    censorship runs rampant with you people doesnt it?
    Pissing all over people who happen to be different from you runs rampant with you people, doesn't it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree