buttagag

buttagag

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 21

@contenchess said
Do you remember when college and university graduates were better off because most people only had a high school diploma?

What happens when everyone has a post secondary degree?

They become worthless.
This is the basis for most white Republican thinking. "We have to make sure they can't succeed and get as rich as us, because then our billions will be worthless." I didn't say they were brilliant.

How sad that you measure success by the things you have that you can keep others from getting. That's just evil, man.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 Oct 21
1 edit

@Suzianne
And he IS a man, not a woman which is HIS avatar.
I thought for a moment he could be a resurrection of Dutchess64 but he is playing chess here also and is only in the 16's rating wise and D64, all other things considered, she is at least an expert chess player and would not be stuck in the 16's if that was her.

Just my dumb musing, sorry.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Joe Biden, long ago, should have fired that slackjawed sob, boot-a-gig, and charged him with dereliction of duty.

what a piece of crap.
Trump would have. Libs here are incensed in their world of someone being fired. If there is cause, why would a lib feel bad about it? I never did.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@suzianne said
University should be free in this country. Maybe we wouldn't have so many stupid-as-dirt Republicans.
Did you define 'things'? Didn't look like it. But then, I am not schooled on lib speak.
Oh gosh, this is Suzianne. She will come back with " We can tell that AvJoe is not schooled in anything." All I asked was for her to define things. Why don't libs answer questions rather than trying to be cute or clever? Would make for better debates.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@suzianne said
F you and the high horse you rode in on.

What you call "culture" IS racism. Plain and simple.
https://www.cliffsnotes.com/study-guides/psychology/psychology/psychology-diversity-issues/culture-and-race

I am trying to keep up here, I googled "Is race same as culture". This says they are two different things. And I note above that you say that University should be free. There is not one thing on Google that says it SHOULD be free,, only pro and cons stuff. So your statement there is also incorrect. Are they lies, since you dwell on lies a lot?
You give me a headache, I am trying to play golf!!!!

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@suzianne said
The Korean guy isn't a member of a race known for subjugating other races. Start with that and go from there. I'm sure you can figure it out.
????? Figure what out? I don't know what the 'it' is. Figure what out. ? You mention subjugating races, so I guess you are changing topic. All of the libs do that. I finally had to ask Marauder to stop doing it.

Moves
22 Oct 21
2 edits

@suzianne said
The Korean guy isn't a member of a race known for subjugating other races. Start with that and go from there. I'm sure you can figure it out.
right here is your racism, I didnt know all white people subjugated others and all other races never subjugated other races

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@suzianne said
This is the basis for most white Republican thinking. "We have to make sure they can't succeed and get as rich as us, because then our billions will be worthless." I didn't say they were brilliant.

How sad that you measure success by the things you have that you can keep others from getting. That's just evil, man.
I think all men think more like .." I want to get rich as fast as I can, as rich as I can! I want to succeed, do all the right things, be charitable, raise a great family, and thank God for the USA". Yeah, in High School, my math teacher said if you go to college you will have better chance of the success you are looking for. A good friend of mine opened a car repair shop, no college, so does not make the money I did.
But you know,Suzianne, I never once thought to 'Make sure that he could not succeed...." contrare', I wanted him to succeed. Open 5 car shops. His success would make many others successful. I know libs don't get that, but I think you lied once again, to say the rich 'don't want others to succeed'.

Libs think that there is one big pie to split up. "Gimmee that!" "I want my piece". Suzianne, there are a LOT of pies.
Don't forget to tell us any lie that Tucker Carlson says tonight.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@contenchess said
@mghrn55

You seriously posted that in two different forums.
I noticed you and Suzianne didn't answer my questions about you two being anti racist crusaders but too scared to address non whites who are racist business owners.

Oh well ...
Suzy hitting a few walls this morning

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
22 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
https://www.cliffsnotes.com/study-guides/psychology/psychology/psychology-diversity-issues/culture-and-race

I am trying to keep up here, I googled "Is race same as culture". This says they are two different things. And I note above that you say that University should be free. There is not one thing on Google that says it SHOULD be free,, only pro and cons stuf ...[text shortened]... Are they lies, since you dwell on lies a lot?
You give me a headache, I am trying to play golf!!!!
Try hitting the ball with fat end

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@kevcvs57 said
Try hitting the ball with fat end
Is that you, Suzianne?

m

Moves
22 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
A Japanese-descent congressman in today’s hearing whined about incarceration of Japanese after Pear Harbor. He blamed racism.
No, no, no.......it is about culture . Not their race or skin. A group who were rabid fanatics with no regard for human life. Was it color driven, or culture driven. I’ll bring you lib fellers along pretty soon.
I'll put aside for the moment the fact that you haven't a clue what culture is about.
And I'll even remove race from the discussion. After all, the goals of the Japan empire were not that much different from Nazi Germany.

Japan and Germany were driven by nationalism, and a desire to conquer.
I saw that in the former Soviet Union and see it to some extent in China today.
I see it in Trump who said openly stated that he is a nationalist. He stated this when he was spouting off on his anti-globalism.
Nationalism at a low level is not such a bad thing. We see it in sports (Olympics, World Cup Football or soccer to some).
There is always national competitiveness at a reasonable level.
But when it gets out of control, it leads to wars.
Trump is dangerous. Out of control ambition coupled with emotional immaturity is not a good mix.

But hey ....... this thread is about Buttigieg. Sorry about that.
But ........ you did start up on culture. And you're clueless on the topic.

btw......you won't be bringing us along any time soon.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 21

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
And he IS a man, not a woman which is HIS avatar.
I thought for a moment he could be a resurrection of Dutchess64 but he is playing chess here also and is only in the 16's rating wise and D64, all other things considered, she is at least an expert chess player and would not be stuck in the 16's if that was her.

Just my dumb musing, sorry.
Oh, no, man.

Duchess was way more intelligent.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
Trump would have. Libs here are incensed in their world of someone being fired. If there is cause, why would a lib feel bad about it? I never did.
Yeah, Trump probably would have. Right after he called him a showboater and grandstander for getting more press than him.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@mghrn55 said
I'll put aside for the moment the fact that you haven't a clue what culture is about.
And I'll even remove race from the discussion. After all, the goals of the Japan empire were not that much different from Nazi Germany.

Japan and Germany were driven by nationalism, and a desire to conquer.
I saw that in the former Soviet Union and see it to some extent in China today ...[text shortened]... ulture. And you're clueless on the topic.

btw......you won't be bringing us along any time soon.
Ambitious, yes, to make us the best country. And remember he complimented Japan, et al, for their successes and for trying to be a great Nation. Like, we want to tell our neighbors "your yard looks great, good grass and bushes". But do we not want ours to look at least equally as good, and maybe a little bit better? The most beautiful yard on the street?? So, I am thus a nationalist when it comes to yards. Then to town, then to city, then the best state with the best statistics. Surely you see that that is OK.
But you are offfeeennnnnded when we dare to ratchet it up one more step, to be the best COUNTRY!!! No, we should not want that.
So, tell us, do we tell Biden to not appear to be a proud Nationalist? To be milque toast, to blend in with other countries? As do liberals, who blend in with each other? The group, everyone equal?
Can you respond to this logic? Please? where am I wrong.