buttagag

buttagag

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
23 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
Hey Suzianne, be sure to give us ONE lie that Tucker will tell tonight
Take the rest of the day, you may be going over the tape of the show. There's one in there somewhere!!

Contentious

Moves
23 Oct 21

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Will you ever actually answer a question?

Like what plans do you have when the zombie repubs kill our democracy and ONLY zombie repubs are in power forever.

Do you think that is an ok thing?

Serious question.
The politicians who are trying to tell everyone how to think and act are the democrats so it's your party that wants a bunch of zombie followers 🙄

Lake Como

Moves
23 Oct 21
2 edits

Sonhouse....I looked up 'how to answer a rant'. It says let the ranter rave on, and when he finishes, you ask him to define certain words, like NEVER, POS, SHYTE, IDIOT..... acerbic words like that. I just don't want to do it.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
Suz lives in AZ? No way, no one lives there. I know no one who lives there. Why would one live there? Leathery skin, dust, such as that….
And raise children? Destined for rodeoing?? And they have no way to get rich……
This state has been deep red going all the way back to Goldwater. If this state is a craphole, that's where it starts.

m

Moves
27 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
Suz lives in AZ? No way, no one lives there. I know no one who lives there. Why would one live there? Leathery skin, dust, such as that….
And raise children? Destined for rodeoing?? And they have no way to get rich……
But they sure know how to conduct election audits.
Cyber Ninjas !! 😆

p
Please Pay Attention

Lethabong

Moves
27 Oct 21

@contenchess said
Birthing person!

Stupid 🙄
Shouldn't it be Baternity leave? Just asking for a friend...

m

Moves
27 Oct 21

@contenchess said
The politicians who are trying to tell everyone how to think and act are the democrats so it's your party that wants a bunch of zombie followers 🙄
Most people who propagate this line of narrative usually go to church (faithfully) every Sunday.
And play sheep to a shepherd.
And they worship, worship, worship !!!

And after they come home from church, they come online in forums like this and try to tell the rest of us that we are the sheep.

OK, I think this is funny. Here are the funnies..... 😆😆😆😆

Contentious

Moves
27 Oct 21

@mghrn55

No I don't go to church.

The sad part about your post is you don't have the balls to make fun of a Muslim or a Hindu or any other religion.

Prove me wrong coward.

m

Moves
27 Oct 21

@contenchess said
@mghrn55

No I don't go to church.

The sad part about your post is you don't have the balls to make fun of a Muslim or a Hindu or any other religion.

Prove me wrong coward.
There is no sad part to my post.
Unless you yourself are sad about it.

Moves
27 Oct 21

@mghrn55 said
Most people who propagate this line of narrative usually go to church (faithfully) every Sunday.
And play sheep to a shepherd.
And they worship, worship, worship !!!

And after they come home from church, they come online in forums like this and try to tell the rest of us that we are the sheep.

OK, I think this is funny. Here are the funnies..... 😆😆😆😆
are your panties too tight mister?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Oct 21

@mott-the-hoople said
are your panties too tight mister?
I agree. Republicans don't go to church to worship God, they go to church to be seen by other Republicans.