1. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 21:44
    @averagejoe1 said
    Im not blaming it on Butt or on Biden,,,,like many issues, I dont pretend to know such reasons, no time to study it, don't you know. Maybe no one knows?
    But I am sickened by your Energy Secretary taking a maaatttteeernnnnnnnnnity leave (so so nasty, he is a man for god sakes), taking the leave when the harbors are choked, shelves empty,,,,,,yeah, there is where I bla ...[text shortened]... ep be in his office trying to correct such problems?
    All libs are a bit light in their loafers.
    Men take paternity leave.
    So, what's your problem ?

It seems that this has stopped being about job performance and become more of an infringement on your religious morality.

Did you spill your coffee ?
  2. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 21:49
    @AverageJoe1

Mr. Butt is still accepting packages.

Just not the kind we want.
  3. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 21:58
    😆 that was funny
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 22:011 edit
    @zahlanzi said
    What I was most interested in knowing is if you're going to try even a little to mask your homophobia.

The answer was no, not even a little. That's about all I am going to get out of this thread.
    live in your upside down world all you want, dont expect me to play along
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 22:04
    @mchill said
    America has a supply chain problem due in large part to not being able to hire enough truck drivers, increased demand, sick and dying workers from COVID 19 in many Asian countries, and a shortage of shipping containers. Blaming all this on Pete Buttigieg makes no sense whatsoever. Maternity leave or no, most of this is out of the control of any transportation secretary.

I ...[text shortened]... w it's fun to engage in juvenile name calling, however there is very little logic in your statement.
    the containers are at the port...any more ridiculous excuses?
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 22:07
    @zahlanzi said
    What I was most interested in knowing is if you're going to try even a little to mask your homophobia.

The answer was no, not even a little. That's about all I am going to get out of this thread.
    I see none, Zahjlanzi. I said in a later post that one should not appoint a guy because he is gay. This was actually a subject on a TV segment with a panel.....none of them mentioned homophobia, he is gay, and that is why he was appointed. Plain and simple.
    You are following lib narrative to the 'T' to say this. Weak stuff. Weak. Why, next, you will say I am a racist.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 22:10
    @mghrn55 said
    Men take paternity leave.
    So, what's your problem ?

It seems that this has stopped being about job performance and become more of an infringement on your religious morality.

Did you spill your coffee ?
    Yeah,I have a problem...coffee on momma's rug, I have to fix it, clean it up. Like Butty, he needs to come back to work, people are suffering. Any thing, anything at all, would help these millions of people. Your administration just does not care, they do not care. I dont mean Biden, he is senile, he knows not what is going on.
  8. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 22:12
    The Butt jokes are hilarious 🤣
  9. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 22:12
    @AverageJoe1

Butty 🤣
  10. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 09:29
    @contenchess said
    The Butt jokes are hilarious 🤣
    Only if your a Butthead or a Bevis.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 11:04
    @contenchess said
    @AverageJoe1

Butty 🤣
    Please tell me he is not getting a new pet.
  12. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 14:50
    @averagejoe1 said
    Im not blaming it on Butt or on Biden,,,,like many issues, I dont pretend to know such reasons, no time to study it, don't you know. Maybe no one knows?
    But I am sickened by your Energy Secretary taking a maaatttteeernnnnnnnnnity leave (so so nasty, he is a man for god sakes), taking the leave when the harbors are choked, shelves empty,,,,,,yeah, there is where I bla ...[text shortened]... ep be in his office trying to correct such problems?
    All libs are a bit light in their loafers.
    I dont pretend to know such reasons, no time to study it, don't you know

In other words you don't know what your taking about. - Got it. 😏
  13. Subscribermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 14:54
    @mott-the-hoople said
    the containers are at the port...any more ridiculous excuses?
    Dear Mott -

There are not enough containers at the port. Containers are necessary for the transportation of most shipped items. Why is this difficult for you to grasp?
  14. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 15:47
    @mchill said
    Dear Mott -

There are not enough containers at the port. Containers are necessary for the transportation of most shipped items. Why is this difficult for you to grasp?
    the containers at the port are full you dumbass, many still on the ships
  15. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '21 17:47
    ....Hey Less thanAverageJoe,
    Do you think he should be out playing golf?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree