1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 15:28
    @Ponderable
    Surely you jest. This so called average joe is not who he presents himself to be here.

I have no doubt there are in fact Russian assets spouting the Putin/Trump line.

There is more going on here than meets the eye.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 15:39
    @ponderable said
    True accomplishemnts is a bit tricky. The question is sho judges when...

Was the Monroe Doctrine (The occasion has been judged proper for asserting, as a principle in which the rights and interests of the United States are involved, that the American continents, by the free and independent condition which they have assumed and maintain, are henceforth not to be consider ...[text shortened]... world affairs. (That is the majority view in Germany) would you cont that as a true accomplishment?
    Maybe a thread in itself.
    Too broad, but let me focus on China. I am reading a book, Has China Won. Try this on: And I quote.......
    Most countries are beginning to accept that China will be the largest economy in the world. Few want to join Washington' campaign to cut off and/or isolate Bejing. Within a decade, most countries will be doing more business with China that with the USA. Problem is, trying to isolate China may find that we will end up being the ones isolated. When dealing with Bejing, Biden had better factor in long term calculations than he's been doing so far. He is failing being time where China is concerned.
    Callhim a team player if you'd like, because you are a mob person. A group person. The global world is all one happy family. That is a lib point of view. Trump had no interest in that thought process, because it would mean he would have to drop his 'America First' exploits.
    So , the team player mindset will end up being a bit south of what America can and should be.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 15:532 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    So what the HELL do you expect when half the country here in America doesn't even WANT a democracy so we are in a 100 year simmering war with everything in limbo, Moscow Mitch stopping ALL democratic party bills and I assume YOU think that is a WONDERFUL thing.

What is REALLY going on here is the fact we have essentially two separate countries with no way of meeting in the middle as long as the Trump cult exists.

So NATURALLY we will fall behind China because we SUCK at being a real democracy where the loser then starts a coup to try to win back power.

THAT is your god king Trump in action and it is VERY clear you are one of those who don't even WANT the US to be a democracy.

The proof of that for some of you, coming back with 'The US is NOT a democracy anyway' kind of crap.

That PROVES the mind set of those idiots who are in fact the driving force for the deterioration of the US as a world power, BTW, we lost that influence ONE HUNDRED PERCENT due to the elephant in the china shop which is what the world thought of Trump's handling of foreign governments.

I don't suppose it made ANY impression on you the way Trump treated foreign leaders like the way he dissed the QUEEN OF ENGLAND in his EMBARRASING walk that day with her.

That is how he treated ALL the foreign diplomats and leaders EXCEPT Putin.
    He kissed Putin's ASS at every turn.

He also claimed to be 'IN LOVE' with Kim Jon Un.

Come on, just what does it take for you to realize Trump is the REASON the US is in the boat it is in right now, from the mishandling of the pandemic to the mishandling of our ALLIES, dissing NATO for god's sake?

Supporting your god king Trump is saying you HATE democracy because Trump is an ABSOLUTE loser and all the lies going on right now about how the election was 'stolen' is just that, ABSOLUTE LIES and they know good and WELL they are lies, it is just another political ploy to try to gain back power since they don't even believe in their heart Trump actually won, it is just a political hack job and nothing more, an attempted coup they are not even TRYING to defend, just openly hostile to the IDEA of an actual democracy in the USA.

Try THINKING about ALL that before your next scree.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 16:19
    @AverageJoe1. And another thing, every one. Do libs shy away from strength? Surely you must know that you appear to. Do you remember Biden saying 'China will eat our lunch!!!" Can you IMAGINE Trump saying that? No, because he is not a defeatist,,
    You have a defeatist for president.
  5. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 17:25
    @mott-the-hoople said
    People were better off under Trump…quality of life, you could afford to buy things, now under biden people will struggle to provide heat for their homes this winter. Bug hey, men can wear dresses now
    The second sentence in your post has nothing to do with the first sentence.

But hey, we know where you are coming from. Now please go back.
  6. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 18:51
    @averagejoe1 said
    Maybe a thread in itself.
    Too broad, but let me focus on China. I am reading a book, Has China Won. Try this on: And I quote.......
    Most countries are beginning to accept that China will be the largest economy in the world. Few want to join Washington' campaign to cut off and/or isolate Bejing. Within a decade, most countries will be doing more business wit ...[text shortened]...
    So , the team player mindset will end up being a bit south of what America can and should be.
    China will become the largest economy.
    There should be no discussion whether this is good or bad. It will just happen.
    And India won't be all that far behind.
    Some projections indicate that US GDP will rank #3 by 2050, behind China and India.
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 19:24
    @mghrn55 said
    The second sentence in your post has nothing to do with the first sentence.

But hey, we know where you are coming from. Now please go back.
    the second sentence is the reason for biden
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 19:45
    @mghrn55 said
    Some projections indicate that US GDP will rank #3 by 2050, behind China and India.
    Yeah, and we can thank Republicans who have busted the unions in this country.
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 19:52
    @mghrn55 said
    Mghm says “ China will become the largest economy“
    So we, under Biden’s guidance, lose.
    Mghm says “ there should no discussion (about that)”.
    Jesus. Defeatism. Right here on the forum, the holy grail.
    Is Mghm a loser? Not casting aspersions,,,,just putting the question out there.
  10. Standard memberContenchess
    Contentious
    Moves
    20 Oct '21 19:521 edit
    @AverageJoe1

He is an anti white Canadian.

...and a loser 😏
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 00:261 edit
    @contenchess said
    @AverageJoe1

...and a loser 😏
    I think I will start another thread tomorrow. So much Biden failure, so little time. Don't know which subject to bring up.
    The mandate being tyrannical? Not by Biden, of course, but by Obama and Susan Rice. The libs dont get it , or worse, maybe they do.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 11:37
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So what the HELL do you expect when half the country here in America doesn't even WANT a democracy so we are in a 100 year simmering war with everything in limbo, Moscow Mitch stopping ALL democratic party bills and I assume YOU think that is a WONDERFUL thing.

What is REALLY going on here is the fact we have essentially two separate countries with no way of ...[text shortened]... the IDEA of an actual democracy in the USA.

Try THINKING about ALL that before your next scree.
    Still pretending that the “China will eat your lunch” speech was a defeatist statement of fact rather than a wake up call then.
    By the way if you guys don’t pass this infrastructure bill and spend big on new technologies China will eat your lunch whilst using your upturned face as a dining chair.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 16:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    Still pretending that the “China will eat your lunch” speech was a defeatist statement of fact rather than a wake up call then.
    By the way if you guys don’t pass this infrastructure bill and spend big on new technologies China will eat your lunch whilst using your upturned face as a dining chair.
    We do not need the bill. This country fixes things like bridges on a daily basis. The bill is a power move. The country chugs along just fine. Kev, why does all this have to happen according to the progressives?

As to 'China lunch', you may be right, you may be wrong...I am just saying that he is a weak man. His choice of words always evidence this fact. His sickening whispering , everything. He is scared of answering questions for god sakes. Scared. Hiding;
    My point is that even if it were a 'wake up' call, the previous Presidents(!) would never make such a defeatist comment. They might rather say,, "OK folks, we have rolled up our sleeves, we will take on China, we will win. We are winners. We are the United States of America'.
    Now, man up, just say, yes, that is a good point. And, that Biden is absolutely the worst. Have you checked polls? Jesus. What a loser. (He, who, could do some good things, but doesn't = loser.)
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 19:05
    @contenchess said
    @AverageJoe1

...and a loser 😏
    Finally, an avatar as stupid as you are!
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    21 Oct '21 19:08
    @averagejoe1 said
    We do not need the bill. This country fixes things like bridges on a daily basis. The bill is a power move. The country chugs along just fine. Kev, why does all this have to happen according to the progressives?

As to 'China lunch', you may be right, you may be wrong...I am just saying that he is a weak man. His choice of words always evidence this fact. His sickeni ...[text shortened]... ou checked polls? Jesus. What a loser. (He, who, could do some good things, but doesn't = loser.)
    He would have done a lot by now if it weren't for the Republicans in Democrats' clothing stalling things out in the Senate.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree