buttagag

buttagag

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@AverageJoe1. I BEG MGM to respond nicely to this post. There is a response, please just lay it out here.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 21

@mott-the-hoople said
right here is your racism, I didnt know all white people subjugated others and all other races never subjugated other races
AvJoe is playing dumb to avoid the point.

You're not playing.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
@AverageJoe1. I BEG MGM to respond nicely to this post. There is a response, please just lay it out here.
After you bastardize the point? Why?

I'd rather he just let your denseness speak for itself.

m

Moves
22 Oct 21

@suzianne said
Yeah, Trump probably would have. Right after he called him a showboater and grandstander for getting more press than him.
Trump fired Gary Busey. ๐Ÿ˜†

m

Moves
22 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
Ambitious, yes, to make us the best country. And remember he complimented Japan, et al, for their successes and for trying to be a great Nation. Like, we want to tell our neighbors "your yard looks great, good grass and bushes". But do we not want ours to look at least equally as good, and maybe a little bit better? The most beautiful yard on the street?? So, I am th ...[text shortened]... ther? The group, everyone equal?
Can you respond to this logic? Please? where am I wrong.
To your last question. Everywhere.
I won't even bother going into it.

Lake Como

Moves
22 Oct 21

@mghrn55 said
To your last question. Everywhere.
I won't even bother going into it.
Shoot.

Contentious

Moves
22 Oct 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
The Korean guy isn't a member of a race known for subjugating other races. Start with that and go from there. I'm sure you can figure it out.
So you're a racist who thinks modern whites should be punished for crap that happened in the past? Just because they are white?

Aren't you a mixed race mostly white wannabe South American? Nope...you're white and pretending to be mixed. ๐Ÿ˜„

You're Loco.

Have fun with all of the illegals. Apparently Arizona is taking the brunt of the load.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Oct 21

@contenchess said
So you're a racist who thinks modern whites should be punished for crap that happened in the past? Just because they are white?

Aren't you a mixed race mostly white wannabe South American? Nope...you're white and pretending to be mixed. ๐Ÿ˜„

You're Loco.

Have fun with all of the illegals. Apparently Arizona is taking the brunt of the load.
Nothing new. Mexicans have lived here for centuries.

Lake Como

Moves
23 Oct 21

@suzianne said
Hey Suzianne, be sure to give us ONE lie that Tucker will tell tonight

Contentious

Moves
23 Oct 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
No problem with them staying at your place... ๐Ÿ™„

Prove me wrong. Invite them in. I'm sure everything will be fine ๐Ÿ™‚

Lake Como

Moves
23 Oct 21

@suzianne said
Suz lives in AZ? No way, no one lives there. I know no one who lives there. Why would one live there? Leathery skin, dust, such as that….
And raise children? Destined for rodeoing?? And they have no way to get rich……

Contentious

Moves
23 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
Suz lives in AZ? No way, no one lives there. I know no one who lives there. Why would one live there? Leathery skin, dust, such as that….
And raise children? Destined for rodeoing?? And they have no way to get rich……
Arizona is sexy and so is Suzianne.

Don't piss me off Joe...๐Ÿคจ

Lake Como

Moves
23 Oct 21

@contenchess said
No problem with them staying at your place... ๐Ÿ™„

Prove me wrong. Invite them in. I'm sure everything will be fine ๐Ÿ™‚
I’ve invited several libs here to come for TGiving, i want them to spend time with the kids and teach them about life. First, the govt. , then how to seek out the right ‘groups’ to join, such as that. How to not work too hard getting ahead of the next guy. And, …..the govt.

Contentious

Moves
23 Oct 21

@averagejoe1 said
I’ve invited several libs here to come for TGiving, i want them to spend time with the kids and teach them about life. First, the govt. , then how to seek out the right ‘groups’ to join, such as that. How to not work too hard getting ahead of the next guy. And, …..the govt.
Be careful.

Those libs might talk to your kids about the 27 genders. ๐Ÿ˜’

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
23 Oct 21

@AverageJoe1
Will you ever actually answer a question?

Like what plans do you have when the zombie repubs kill our democracy and ONLY zombie repubs are in power forever.

Do you think that is an ok thing?

Serious question.