1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 May '23 18:06
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Go WOKE,. go broke - is what they say now in business. WOKE is not life-supporting!

Enjoy your meme while it lasts, Suzie, it's on IV drip as we speak.
    Wrong. Being 'woke' helps the families in the projects who can't feed their kids. It helps the homeless find shelter. 'Woke' is VERY life-supporting. It's you 'anti-woke' idiots on the right trying to oppress these people even more.

And, by the way, F*** business. I'm talking about people here.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 May '23 20:391 edit
    @suzianne said
    Wrong. Being 'woke' helps the families in the projects who can't feed their kids. It helps the homeless find shelter. 'Woke' is VERY life-supporting. It's you 'anti-woke' idiots on the right trying to oppress these people even more.

Well, Sue, the Woke people are having a hard time getting their points across. Remember, we are all still smarting and reeling with he pain of Black Lives Matter who spent all the money they received......meant for the families. ($2M house, parties, cars, first class). I see no 'life support' which you mention, other than what
    has always been the case. Were I in charge, I would be keeping records and spread-sheets, ....you know, a bit of accounting. Let's see it, Suzy.
    Oh,,,,and who is oppressing someone. Have seen no news on CBS about it.
    I myself, find the two entities or organizations or whatever you faeries call them to be born in the same egg.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 May '23 20:43
    @suzianne said

It is hard for me to buy your 'i'm talking about people here', when WOKE is nothing but trouble. You all scare us to death. Maybe they are talking about something other than people here?
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '23 07:541 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    It is hard for me to buy your 'i'm talking about people here', when WOKE is nothing but trouble. You all scare us to death. Maybe they are talking about something other than people here?
    Could you just STOP being a racist for five minutes?
    Being 'woke' is caring about people. Usually mostly people without everything you take for granted. All you care about is money.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 May '23 11:11
    @suzianne said
    Being 'woke' is caring about people. Usually mostly people without everything you take for granted. All you care about is money.
    OK, seriously...you can assume that most people are charitable. So, I , a churchgoer and a whole lot more, must be as well. So that's that, believe it or not.
    So that leaves the rest of your post to respond to. "stop being racist'. What does that mean?
  6. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    25 May '23 13:14
    @suzianne said
    "Being 'woke' is caring about people." . Bollocks it is. Woke is all about self righteousness, and virtue signaling. Its all about pretending to care, "screaming" it, in fact, and getting all upset about made up triggers. Its all total c#$p. Wokeness is the total opposite of compassion and all about self-entitlement.
    -- --You must be talking about something else.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    25 May '23 14:201 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    So much BS. Everyone get this. Should we give demerits to people like Kev.
    What did he say. Did he segue? No, worse. A Guy pretends to be a girl, goes in amongst them. It is that simple. Kev writes tomes about it? "Cis and Actual Trans????????" Uhhh, does Kev defend the criminal preds???
    If a guy dresses like a girl, say me, and I walk into a privat ...[text shortened]... ct: Cis and Trans????? What in the hell? You are onstage at a debate and pull that on the judges??
    You know my thoughts Joe
    I think you’re an idiot who sits in front of his keyboard all day and night because he’s too afraid to actually go out in his pink dress and leopard print stilettos. This shame then causes you to despise anyone brave enough to be themselves in public. Its you that’s pretending to be someone else Joe, not the ACTUAL trans women
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 May '23 17:20
    @kevcvs57 said
    You know my thoughts Joe
    I think you’re an idiot who sits in front of his keyboard all day and night because he’s too afraid to actually go out in his pink dress and leopard print stilettos. This shame then causes you to despise anyone brave enough to be themselves in public. Its you that’s pretending to be someone else Joe, not the ACTUAL trans women
    AvJoe did not understand this post, it is "a riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma!" I made that up.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '23 18:291 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    OK, seriously...you can assume that most people are charitable. So, I , a churchgoer and a whole lot more, must be as well. So that's that, believe it or not.
    So that leaves the rest of your post to respond to. "stop being racist'. What does that mean?
    Not by the racist things you've said in this forum.

Seriously.

Yeah, even though you try real hard to deflect with your talk of 'culture'.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '23 18:32
    @jimmac said
    "Being 'woke' is caring about people." . Bollocks it is. Woke is all about self righteousness, and virtue signaling. Its all about pretending to care, "screaming" it, in fact, and getting all upset about made up triggers. Its all total c#$p. Wokeness is the total opposite of compassion and all about self-entitlement.
    But... But... the Republican Party is FAR from 'woke'.

They are everything you mention, then you call all that 'woke'.

They're NOT 'woke'.

"Wokeness is the total opposite of compassion and all about self-entitlement."

You misspelled "anti-woke".
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '23 18:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    AvJoe did not understand this post, it is "a riddle wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma!" I made that up.
    "Dumber than dirt."
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 May '23 18:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    You made that up all by yourself huh?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '23 18:47
    @athousandyoung said
    You made that up all by yourself huh?
    He lies like his hero.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '23 18:49
    @jimmac said
    But... But... the Republican Party is FAR from 'woke'.

They are everything you mention, then you call all that 'woke'.

They're NOT 'woke'.

"Wokeness is the total opposite of compassion and all about self-entitlement."

You misspelled "anti-woke".

'Woke' is the new buzzword on the right, full of its own virtue signaling, just against minorities and LGBTQ+.

It's taking the place of "It's not about race, it's about culture."
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '23 18:51
    Glad the system finally took this reply.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree