1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 May '23 11:12
    @suzianne said
    Trump calls himself a businessman.

You were saying?

For the first time in over two hundred years, we at the USPS have a Postmaster General that did NOT rise up through the ranks, he was appointed by Trump. He was supposedly a CEO, but he's steadily running us into the ground. He doesn't care, when the Postal Service is finally on rhe dungheap of history, he'll grab h ...[text shortened]... e good for, screwing things up, f*** the workers. And you morons believe they belong in government.
    Who, me? Contrare', private enterprise, which you abhor, could run the PO like clockwork. You love govt, Suzianne. It gives you a warm feeling. Does the govt give you free stuff?
    I think Free Enterprise (note the respectful caps) should run everything. The govt needs to stick to the Constitution. If they just dumped the Dept of Ed, that would free up enough money for you to get more in your mailbox, maybe crank up the sickening UBI.
    Hey....you think Barbados is cool? Yuk.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '23 11:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    Suzianne is really rolling, adding a lot to ponder on. Did you know that she thinks the rich do not pay more tax,,,,,when they pay 50% of all of the tax collected by the government ? Does she know that citizens of lesser means, poor, pay NO tax? 50% of us pay NO tax?
    Just stop now. No one's buying it.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '23 11:17
    @averagejoe1 said
    Who, me? Contrare', private enterprise, which you abhor, could run the PO like clockwork. You love govt, Suzianne. It gives you a warm feeling. Does the govt give you free stuff?
    I think Free Enterprise (note the respectful caps) should run everything. The govt needs to stick to the Constitution. If they just dumped the Dept of Ed, that would free up enough mo ...[text shortened]... ore in your mailbox, maybe crank up the sickening UBI.
    Hey....you think Barbados is cool? Yuk.
    We're already reaching critical mass of morons in this country and you want to dump the DoE?
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 May '23 11:33
    @suzianne said
    We're already reaching critical mass of morons in this country and you want to dump the DoE?
    Our country is on the brink of debt disaster, and Biden is jetting off for the holiday....I wonder if he is going to Barbados!! What a dump.
    Yes, each state has its own particular DOE already. And,How can DC make decisions about the needs of Idaho children and also about the needs of the pitiful children in the Mississippi Delta? Does DC know how to teach farming and oil rigging in ID, and how to not get pregnant in MS? My my.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 May '23 11:37
    @suzianne said
    Interesting point, Susannah....Here is critical mass for you. When 49% of the country supports 51% of the country, including millions of illegal invading immigrant aliens, THAT is critical mass.
    But you want that, Suzianne. You want that. You want to be taken care of by Mother Government. YOU, young lady, are a dependent. Ayn Rand preached NON dependence.
    Maybe you will see the picture, but it will be too late. Do you realize that when it all happens, that you will have LESS than you do now.
    Yeah. Less. The restrictions will be painful. Maybe even for me, AvJoe. I will be so mad at you.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 May '23 16:54
    @jimmac said
    " But... But... the Republican Party is FAR from 'woke'. "
    I would hope so , the problem is, like many terms these days, the meaning are fluid, yea, ask 10 people what woke means and you are likely to get 10 meanings. Ask 10 people what a woman is and you will get 10 different responses. Note I said responses, not answers because the " caring " one are likely to get all virt ...[text shortened]... and yes, it has come to that. The "caring" woke then show the bile within. the extremists are toxic.
    What's the sense in continuing to bring it up since neither you nor anyone else on this forum seems capable of looking up a simple definition of a word?

woke - awareness of racial discrimination
    woke - caring about other people
    woke - anything said by a liberal

This word is rendered meaningless by the overly broad definitions provided by both suzianne and you and every politician out there looking for a fundraising donation. Now we have leading presidential campaigns passing real, actual laws to "stop woke" (again this is a meaningless word) and using even more vague phrases like the "woke mind virus" over and over again in speeches about perceived political grievances.

What is it, exactly, that you are not 'allowed' to say because of the woke mind virus?
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 May '23 18:39
    @suzianne said
    This the problem with being Republican. The party is so full of flat-earther, election-denying, dumb-as-dirt Trump-lovers, there's hardly any room for people with even half a brain.

Words have meaning. Saying they don't in this alternate-facts, post-Trump world just shows how dim and gullible you people are.
    A little past your bedtime, isn't it little suzie...? Now run along
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    27 May '23 00:28
    @suzianne said
    Just stop now. No one's buying it.
    The highest-earning Americans pay the most in combined federal, state and local taxes, the Tax Foundation noted. As a group, the top quintile — those earning $130,001 or more annually — paid $3.23 trillion in taxes, compared with $142 billion for the bottom quintile, or those earning less than $25,000.17 Apr 2023.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/breakdown-of-who-pays-most-taxes-4178924

And the beat goes on, and the beat goes on, Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
    La-di-da-di-di
    La-di-da-di-da,

You believe what ever you want to believe, I can send plenty of links but we would not like facts to destroy victimhood now would we.
    And BTW, I know it is not so simple but, I am not sure who this no one is. Most with half a brain " Buy it ".
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    27 May '23 00:41
    @wildgrass said
    What's the sense in continuing to bring it up since neither you nor anyone else on this forum seems capable of looking up a simple definition of a word?

This word is rendered meaningless by the overly broad definitions provided by both suzianne and you and ev ...[text shortened]... rievances.

What is it, exactly, that you are not 'allowed' to say because of the woke mind virus?
    I responded to Suzianne, but again, what you said, is what I said, the word, like "racist" ( ok I added that ) has become fluid, like gender. Changes as often as need be to mean whatever you want it to mean for whatever point it is that you are trying to convey, or to shove downs someones throat that they are not as virtuous/righteous as you are.
    "MY" broad definition provided comes with the understanding that it is "MY" definition.

woke - awareness of racial discrimination --- Over-awareness more like it.
    woke - caring about other people------------ No, thats a front.
    woke - anything said by a liberal-------------- Usually but not always.

"What is it, exactly, that you are not 'allowed' to say because of the woke mind virus?" Wow, I only have 9200 characters left.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 May '23 01:18
    @wildgrass said

This word is rendered meaningless by the overly broad definitions provided by both suzianne and you and ev ...[text shortened]... rievances.

I Absollutely love this post, Wildgrass. Woke means nothing.
    Leave it to the flaky libs to have a a pretty good angle (Woke could have been a really good flag for these losers, right up there with BLM, maybe not quite a black hue), and really screw it all up.
    It will disappear.............but THEY won't, dam it. What will their next rallying queer-word be?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 May '23 01:221 edit
    @jimmac said
    The highest-earning Americans pay the most in combined federal, state and local taxes, the Tax Foundation noted. As a group, the top quintile — those earning $130,001 or more annually — paid $3.23 trillion in taxes, compared with $142 billion for the bottom quintile, or those earning less than $25,000.17 Apr 2023.

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/breakdown-of-who-pays-most-t ...[text shortened]... I know it is not so simple but, I am not sure who this no one is. Most with half a brain " Buy it ".
    Why waste your time writing that to Susannah? Talk about wasted type!!!!!
    She has lost 99% creds by not answering my question that I have asked on every thread this week. If she were running for office in Elm Town, USA, and campaigned that the treasury should pay off all tuition loans, what would be the response of the townsfolk??
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 May '23 01:37
    @jimmac said
    I responded to Suzianne, but again, what you said, is what I said, the word, like "racist" ( ok I added that ) has become fluid, like gender. Changes as often as need be to mean whatever you want it to mean for whatever point it is that you are trying to convey, or to shove downs someones throat that they are not as virtuous/righteous as you are.
    "MY" broad definition provi ...[text shortened]... you are not 'allowed' to say because of the woke mind virus?" Wow, I only have 9200 characters left.
    What is it, exactly, that you are not 'allowed' to say because of the woke mind virus?" Wow, I only have 9200 characters left.

How about just one thing. Just one.
  13. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    27 May '23 03:41
    @wildgrass said
    What is it, exactly, that you are not 'allowed' to say because of the woke mind virus?" Wow, I only have 9200 characters left.

How about just one thing. Just one.
    Ok 1/ in Australia the incarceration rate of aboriginals is way, way, higher than us " whites " try explaining why, even suggest why, Not allowed, racist, and so the rants start up. Very tiresome, if facts are offensive they are deemed racist. I strongly suggest you would know what I am talking about.
    Lets try another, try suggesting that "whites" banned slavery well in advance of the " blacks", in fact they fought wars to have it banned, while to this day slavery flourishes in "Non-white" countries, Bang, you are an evil racist piece of work.
    Now I am not going to bother defending either of these positions, rather I am pointing out 2 things we are not allowed to say. Now of course we are "allowed" to say it, I get it, but it is becoming harder and harder to say, and these are subjects getting censored in many schools, and where it will end if the nutters get their way, who knows.
    And it is only the "woke mind virus" at this stage banning it.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 May '23 05:31
    @averagejoe1 said
    Our country is on the brink of debt disaster, and Biden is jetting off for the holiday....I wonder if he is going to Barbados!! What a dump.
    Yes, each state has its own particular DOE already. And,How can DC make decisions about the needs of Idaho children and also about the needs of the pitiful children in the Mississippi Delta? Does DC know how to teach farming and oil rigging in ID, and how to not get pregnant in MS? My my.
    And states are crap at managing ANYthing.

A high school in Texas had 33 kids graduating, but when it was discovered that only FIVE actually fulfilled the requirements, they cancelled graduation. Thanks, Gov. Abbott.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    27 May '23 05:34
    @averagejoe1 said
    Interesting point, Susannah....Here is critical mass for you. When 49% of the country supports 51% of the country, including millions of illegal invading immigrant aliens, THAT is critical mass.
    But you want that, Suzianne. You want that. You want to be taken care of by Mother Government. YOU, young lady, are a dependent. Ayn Rand preached NON dependence.
    May ...[text shortened]... Yeah. Less. The restrictions will be painful. Maybe even for me, AvJoe. I will be so mad at you.
    Just close your Big Book of Republican Fairy Tales. You Republicans keep getting told what you need to be afraid of. Just stop it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree