1. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 May '23 22:12
    When life comes up lemons, make some lemonade!
    ------------------------

Leftists Outraged over Republican Lawmaker’s Viral Transgender Joke

Leftists have expressed outrage after a Republican lawmaker joked that he now identifies as a woman of color.

Ryan Webb, a Republican councilman for Delaware County, Indiana, sparked backlash when he announced on his official Facebook page that he has “transitioned” to a new identity.

“After much consideration I have decided to come out and finally feel comfortable announcing my true authentic self,” Webb wrote. “It is with great relief that I announce to everyone that I identify as a woman and not just any woman but as a woman of color as well. I guess this would make me gay/lesbian as well, since I am attracted to women.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/02/leftists-outraged-over-republican-lawmakers-viral-transgender-joke/

love it. priceless
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    03 May '23 22:50
    @earl-of-trumps said
    ------------------------

[i]Leftists have expressed outrage after a Republican lawmaker joked that he now identifies as a woman of color.

Ryan Webb, a Republican councilman for Delaware County, Indiana, sparked backlash when he announced ...[text shortened]... /05/02/leftists-outraged-over-republican-lawmakers-viral-transgender-joke/

love it. priceless
    Is this immersion therapy? So like when you have a fear of spiders you're supposed to curl up into a spider web and let the spiders crawl all over you?

Two of the most vocal critics of same sex marriage and infidelity in America were Jerry Falwell and Ted haggard. Both preached constantly about the sins of same sex stuff. In order to prove their point, they both went out and had extravagant extramarital affairs with prostitutes. Ted haggard was doing drugs with male strippers.

Maybe that's what's going on here?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    03 May '23 23:43
    @earl-of-trumps said
    ------------------------

[i]Leftists have expressed outrage after a Republican lawmaker joked that he now identifies as a woman of color.

Ryan Webb, a Republican councilman for Delaware County, Indiana, sparked backlash when he announced ...[text shortened]... /05/02/leftists-outraged-over-republican-lawmakers-viral-transgender-joke/

love it. priceless
    Amazing that you post this, my brother’s son is becoming ‘transabled’ and bought a ‘(used) wheelchair. He loves concerts and other activities, all of which make special arrangements and benefits available to the disabled, starting with sitting on the front row, and having special attention from people who kowtow to him.
    He is as healthy as a 30yr old, the people he takes advantage of know it, but the law requires them to regard him as wheelchair-bound!
    Says he will be a blind man next and get even more great treatment. Free stuff too, and doesn’t even have to claim being a liberal!
    This is all true. Amazing.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 May '23 23:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    Amazing that you post this, my brother’s son is becoming ‘transabled’ and bought a ‘(used) wheelchair. He loves concerts and other activities, all of which make special arrangements and benefits available to the disabled, starting with sitting on the front row, and having special attention from people who kowtow to him.
    He is as healthy as a 30yr old, the people he t ...[text shortened]... ent. Free stuff too, and doesn’t even have to claim being a liberal!
    This is the world of delusions and illusions where reality is a name it, claim it, a hodgepodge of our imagination's delights without the restraint of reality.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 May '23 23:591 edit
    @wildgrass said
    Is this immersion therapy? So like when you have a fear of spiders you're supposed to curl up into a spider web and let the spiders crawl all over you?

Two of the most vocal critics of same sex marriage and infidelity in America were Jerry Falwell and Ted haggard. Both preached constantly about the sins of same sex stuff. In order to prove their point, they both went out ...[text shortened]... prostitutes. Ted haggard was doing drugs with male strippers.

Maybe that's what's going on here?
    Lolol - I don't know, Wildgrass. I think he is just spoofing by showing how easy it is to be regarded as a special trans.
    If one were to do this *for real*, there would be no noticeable difference. And I think that is what he is spoofing.

People realize there are a lot of phony transwomen out there, but only a conservative has the balls to point it out.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumpsonline
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 May '23 00:05
    @averagejoe1 said
    He is as healthy as a 30yr old, the people he t ...[text shortened]... ent. Free stuff too, and doesn’t even have to claim being a liberal!
    I remember when it became law that if you have an emotional support pet, you can go *anywhere* with it and they can't stop you.

Lots of phonies doing that now. friggin' government.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 May '23 00:24
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Lolol - I don't know, Wildgrass. I think he is just spoofing by showing how easy it is to be regarded as a special trans.
    If one were to do this *for real*, there would be no noticeable difference. And I think that is what he is spoofing.

People realize there are a lot of phony transwomen out there, but only a conservative has the balls to point it out.
    How do you define a trans woman? They have so tied themselves into knots they cannot even define a woman. All because a biological male says he is, a she, therefore everyone seems to think everyone else needs to join and be a part of his illusion and call him her.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 May '23 02:16
    @kellyjay said
    How do you define a trans woman? They have so tied themselves into knots they cannot even define a woman. All because a biological male says he is, a she, therefore everyone seems to think everyone else needs to join and be a part of his illusion and call him her.
    They?
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 May '23 02:53
    @wildgrass said
    They?
    The left if I'm not mistaken a Supreme Court Justice and a couple of others in office.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 May '23 03:26
    @earl-of-trumps said
    ------------------------

love it. priceless
    Christ, I hope he doesn’t think he’s a comedian!
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 May '23 07:23
    @kellyjay said
    This is the world of delusions and illusions where reality is a name it, claim it, a hodgepodge of our imagination's delights without the restraint of reality.
    Hey he’s lying his face off, he’ll be telling you next that some bloke can walk on water and turn it into chianti afterwards.
  12. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    04 May '23 07:291 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    ------------------------

love it. priceless
    Are all right wingers this stupid, it would make him a straight cross dresser
    The little fascist piglet is probably in a true blue seat so not ballsy enough to risk falling off the gravy train.
    Republicans just cannot resist the urge to be the scum of the earth can they.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 May '23 10:03
    @kevcvs57 said
    Are all right wingers this stupid, it would make him a straight cross dresser
    The little fascist piglet is probably in a true blue seat so not ballsy enough to risk falling off the gravy train.
    Republicans just cannot resist the urge to be the scum of the earth can they.
    cruelty is the point
  14. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    04 May '23 10:15
    @zahlanzi said
    cruelty is the point
    No, it is not, he is simply highlighting the absurdity of their claims. As is often the case these days, the truth can hurt, but it is never cruel. BTW, in Australia, if a government job is being set aside for an " Aboriginal ", one only needs to tick the box that says you are aboriginal to be eligible to apply. No questions will be asked. Totally absurd.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 May '23 10:32
    @jimmac said
    No, it is not, he is simply highlighting the absurdity of their claims. As is often the case these days, the truth can hurt, but it is never cruel. BTW, in Australia, if a government job is being set aside for an " Aboriginal ", one only needs to tick the box that says you are aboriginal to be eligible to apply. No questions will be asked. Totally absurd.
    This is the point, in a manufacturing setting the product that comes down the line all are part of the normal process flow, nothing gets put ahead of any other they are all equally important. Now, from time to time there may be an order that becomes special, they get flagged as a hot request, and they jump past everything in front of them to get out the door in a hurry, they are important.

If you flagged everything as hot, nothing is more important any more, they all remain no different than the normal process. When our distinctions with cause get reduced to anyone who says they are part of that group, the distinctions vanish, it doesn't matter anymore. Anyone can just say what they want and the whole process becomes meaningless those that should have had unique and special privileges are no longer unique or special, they become nothing special or unique, the qualities that should have set them apart are now meaningless, anyone can claim it makes them no different.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree