1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 May '23 20:23
    @suzianne said
    Not by the racist things you've said in this forum.

Seriously.

Yeah, even though you try real hard to deflect with your talk of 'culture'.
    Race? Why don't you mention Trump? Geez
    This dwelling upon charity....you might note that Republicans give more. Naysayers such as yourself will say "oh Yeah??! Well we don't know how the money is spent'. A typical lib dodge.
    My point is that R's give more. After that, they take a vacation or whatever, the issue is closed.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    25 May '23 20:24
    @athousandyoung said
    You made that up all by yourself huh?
    Awww, you caught me
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 May '23 21:30
    @averagejoe1 said
    Race? Why don't you mention Trump? Geez
    This dwelling upon charity....you might note that Republicans give more. Naysayers such as yourself will say "oh Yeah??! Well we don't know how the money is spent'. A typical lib dodge.
    My point is that R's give more. After that, they take a vacation or whatever, the issue is closed.
    No they don't.

More Republican fantasies, like "the rich pay more tax".
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 May '23 00:29
    @suzianne said
    No they don't.

Who mentioned rich? I thought the links were about Repubs give away more of their money? You fellers are fixated on rich, and by god, set on doing something about it.
    What are y’all upset about. Something I said?
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '05
    Moves
    26 May '23 00:39
    @suzianne said
    But... But... the Republican Party is FAR from 'woke'.

They are everything you mention, then you call all that 'woke'.

They're NOT 'woke'.

"Wokeness is the total opposite of compassion and all about self-entitlement."

You misspelled "anti-woke".

'Woke' is the new buzzword on the right, full of its own virtue signaling, just against minorities and LGBTQ+.

It's taking the place of "It's not about race, it's about culture."
    " But... But... the Republican Party is FAR from 'woke'. "
    I would hope so , the problem is, like many terms these days, the meaning are fluid, yea, ask 10 people what woke means and you are likely to get 10 meanings. Ask 10 people what a woman is and you will get 10 different responses. Note I said responses, not answers because the " caring " one are likely to get all virtuous and even angry. "HOW DARE YOU ASK THAT". The ones that try and answer will either wonder why you are asking or wonder what they are "allowed" to say, and yes, it has come to that. The "caring" woke then show the bile within. the extremists are toxic.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 May '23 01:21
    @suzianne said
    Wrong. Being 'woke' helps the families in the projects who can't feed their kids. It helps the homeless find shelter. 'Woke' is VERY life-supporting. It's you 'anti-woke' idiots on the right trying to oppress these people even more.

And, by the way, F*** business. I'm talking about people here.
    Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me!

I thought a businessman was a people!
  7. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 May '23 01:26
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me!

Haha, nice one.

And thus we observe suzi hightailing it to another thread, there to deposit more of her horse droppings.
  8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 May '23 01:33
    @wajoma said
    Haha, nice one.

And thus we observe suzi hightailing it to another thread, there to deposit more of her horse droppings.
    She is soon to be gone, we already lost Sonhouse. Note my question of her campaigning to have the town treasury pay off student loans, what the response of the citizens would be. Also, I did not pressure any other of the libs to answer it, as we all know the only answer, didn't want to be cruel putting them all on the spot, but Sue needs to settle down for better debating, so I thought I would show her how rough it can be. Next time she will be more prepared. She will lick her wounds over in the science forum.
    Nite all....
  9. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 May '23 01:381 edit
    @wajoma said
    Haha, nice one.

She clearly has the RHP record for most fake "you racist" shouts.

Bogus as the day is long.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '23 02:57
    @jimmac said
    " But... But... the Republican Party is FAR from 'woke'. "
    I would hope so , the problem is, like many terms these days, the meaning are fluid, yea, ask 10 people what woke means and you are likely to get 10 meanings. Ask 10 people what a woman is and you will get 10 different responses. Note I said responses, not answers because the " caring " one are likely to get all virt ...[text shortened]... and yes, it has come to that. The "caring" woke then show the bile within. the extremists are toxic.
    This the problem with being Republican. The party is so full of flat-earther, election-denying, dumb-as-dirt Trump-lovers, there's hardly any room for people with even half a brain.

Words have meaning. Saying they don't in this alternate-facts, post-Trump world just shows how dim and gullible you people are.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '23 02:58
    @earl-of-trumps said
    She clearly has the RHP record for most fake "you racist" shouts.

Bogus as the day is long.
    Fake?

Gullible to the end, eh?
  12. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    26 May '23 03:051 edit
    @suzianne said
    The party is so full of flat-earther, i dumb-ass.
    suzi, you must know by now the flat earthers are one of the worlds greatest trolls.

The pseud known as shag doody for brains was completely sucked in by it. Now you too :^P

The real ijits are the ones that take them seriously, often they think they're superior, but there's this uneasy feeling in the back of your mind 'superior? why?'. You know what that uneasy feeling is, it's that you've made an ijit of yourself by falling for it.

d u m d a s s
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '23 03:05
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me!

Trump calls himself a businessman.

You were saying?

For the first time in over two hundred years, we at the USPS have a Postmaster General that did NOT rise up through the ranks, he was appointed by Trump. He was supposedly a CEO, but he's steadily running us into the ground. He doesn't care, when the Postal Service is finally on rhe dungheap of history, he'll grab his golden parachute and spend his twilight years on a beach in Barbados. He's not invested in what happens to the Service. This is all "businessmen" are good for, screwing things up, f*** the workers. And you morons believe they belong in government.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 May '23 03:07
    @wajoma said
    suzi, you must know by now the flat earthers are one of the worlds greatest trolls.

The pseud known as shag doody for brains was completely sucked in by it. Now you too :^P

The real ijits are the ones that take them seriously, often they think they're superior, but there's this uneasy feeling in the back of your mind 'superior? why?'. You know what that uneasy feeling is, it's that you've made an ijit of yourself by falling for it.

d u m d a s s
    The latest one is the newly-appointed GOP party chair in GA. Go read a news article for a change.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 May '23 11:04
    @suzianne said
    No they don't.

Suzianne is really rolling, adding a lot to ponder on. Did you know that she thinks the rich do not pay more tax,,,,,when they pay 50% of all of the tax collected by the government ? Does she know that citizens of lesser means, poor, pay NO tax? 50% of us pay NO tax?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree