1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 15:06
    @vespin said
    @lstcyr
    You wanted the stats. I will post them. I told you the rules at which I will count wins and losses. Other than this, I have nothing to say. When this is done, So are we. So no worries.
    Sir, In my humble opinion I wouldn't even humor him let him do his own research.

I don't know why you bother to humor him except perhaps because he use to be in our Clan and a friend at one time, make no mistake, he is not a friend anymore.

-VR
  2. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:38
    @very-rusty said
    Sir, In my humble opinion I wouldn't even humor him let him do his own research.

I don't know why you bother to humor him except perhaps because he use to be in our Clan and a friend at one time, make no mistake, he is not a friend anymore.

-VR
    Well, we’re finally getting somewhere. We’re now at the point of just ignore them because we can’t prove our point so let’s see if the issue (that we brought up) will go away.
  3. Victor, New York
    Moves
    23 Apr '24 16:39
    @vespin said
    @lstcyr
    You wanted the stats. I will post them. I told you the rules at which I will count wins and losses. Other than this, I have nothing to say. When this is done, So are we. So no worries.
    Will it be much longer?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:31
    @lstcyr said
    Will it be much longer?
    You sound like your whining now, perhaps he has other issues more important. I don't assume that even crossed your HUGE brain. 🙂

-VR
  5. Victor, New York
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 13:38
    @very-rusty said
    You sound like your whining now, perhaps he has other issues more important. I don't assume that even crossed your HUGE brain. 🙂

-VR
    He’s been busy for over a YEAR? Come on, who’s dreaming now. He can’t prove what he says just like you can’t.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 14:11
    @lstcyr said
    He’s been busy for over a YEAR? Come on, who’s dreaming now. He can’t prove what he says just like you can’t.
    You don't know how to check out who won how many on your own???

Sad!

-VR
  7. Victor, New York
    Moves
    24 Apr '24 16:54
    @very-rusty said
    You don't know how to check out who won how many on your own???

Sad!

-VR
    What are you not understanding? Michael made the claims. I disagreed. He said he would research it and it’s been over a year even though he keeps saying he will. I don’t have to research it. I know he’s wrong. I’m waiting for him to show me how he gets to the basis of his claims.

Same goes for you. Show me how you get there. If you’re right, I’ll say you’re right but I’m not just going to believe you just because you say it’s so. Show your analysis.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 12:381 edit
    @lstcyr said
    What are you not understanding? Michael made the claims. I disagreed. He said he would research it and it’s been over a year even though he keeps saying he will. I don’t have to research it. I know he’s wrong. I’m waiting for him to show me how he gets to the basis of his claims.

Same goes for you. Show me how you get there. If you’re right, I’ll say you’re right but I’m not just going to believe you just because you say it’s so. Show your analysis.
    Just look for yourself Larry, I know you have some tunnel vision but try looking at the challenges and you tell me for absolutely sure that they are fair. You expect me to point every challenge out to you?...I am just pleased I brought to the attention over everyone what is going. I also Hope Russ has a peek at this.

-VR
  9. Victor, New York
    Moves
    25 Apr '24 20:21
    @very-rusty said
    Just look for yourself Larry, I know you have some tunnel vision but try looking at the challenges and you tell me for absolutely sure that they are fair. You expect me to point every challenge out to you?...I am just pleased I brought to the attention over everyone what is going. I also Hope Russ has a peek at this.

-VR
    I will try to make it simple for you. You say the challenges are lopsided. I don’t believe they are. Just show us examples and your reasoning. Telling me and others to go look does nothing as I know, at least from my clan, that I think they are fair.

Show us why you think the matches are unfair.
  10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    27 Apr '24 01:22
    @Very-Rusty
    You are spot on Rusty. He is in my rear view mirror.
  11. Victor, New York
    Moves
    27 Apr '24 10:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    30 Apr '24 22:101 edit
    @VESPIN

Thanks to Russ he is in everyone's rear view mirror! I sincerely wish widget thinks about getting his Clan he started back and get rid of any undesirables. Widget always was a good fair man as far as I am concerned. Those that are on leaving the clan or left agree. We don't need less clans we need more which is one of the reasons I hope he decides to take the Clan back over again. If he doesn't want to do it let someone take it over for him, but he should get rid of people he doesn't know or trust when and if he decides to take the Clan back. I am hoping he does stay on though.

-VR
  13. Subscriberwidgetonline
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    01 May '24 01:36
    @Very-Rusty

Thanks, VR. I'm not quite convinced that I have the ability to sort the cheats out from the cheerers 😛
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 May '24 12:391 edit
    @widget said
    @Very-Rusty

Thanks, VR. I'm not quite convinced that I have the ability to sort the cheats out from the cheerers 😛
    @ widget,
    My old chess friend you been here now for 22 years almost 5 years longer than me. I am sure you have the ability to know the people you did have are to be trusted especially those who have themselves on Leaving in protest for you being booted, you know you can trust them. Names you don't know just boot in my humble opinion. I am sure the ones on leaving will come back if you are back at the helm again. Then you can decide what you want to do, don't let anyone rip apart something you spent years building my old friend. You have many people on your side, more than you know. If you don't feel like running it anymore you can always pick someone trustworthy who isn't going to boot you, after you get rid of the undesirables. I wish you all the best going forward.

Kind Regards,
    -VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree