the clans - what can be done

the clans - what can be done

Clans

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
61d

@Very-Rusty Portuguese? não é da tua conta

Give me some hint at what language you understand

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
61d

@lstcyr said
@Very-Rusty Portuguese? não é da tua conta

Give me some hint at what language you understand
STOP with your silliness. I understood every word that shortcircuit said who was very accurate in what he said. Did you?

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
61d

@Very-Rusty Finally, a post back on track. Not sure what you are referring to but good on you for MYOB.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
60d
1 edit

@lstcyr said
@Very-Rusty Finally, a post back on track. Not sure what you are referring to but good on you for MYOB.
I think the truth coming from one of the longest and best clan leaders on the site (shortcircuit) scares you. Just look at the lopsided challenges they are there for everyone to see IVV being handed points on a sliver platter. You can't deny FACTS!!!!

(Page 10 bumped by yours truly) 🙂

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
60d

@very-rusty said
I think the truth coming from one of the longest and best clan leaders on the site (shortcircuit) scares you. Just look at the lopsided challenges they are there for everyone to see IVV being handed points on a sliver platter. You can't deny FACTS!!!!

(Page 10 bumped by yours truly) 🙂

-VR
I never deny facts. Unfortunately. You have shown me none. As they used to say in school, show your work.

Didn’t think so.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
60d
1 edit

@lstcyr said
I never deny facts. Unfortunately. You have shown me none. As they used to say in school, show your work.

Didn’t think so.
Again you're being silly,
Take a look at the lopsided challenges you sir are involved in them yourself, although not in as many as some Clan are. Of course I don't expect you to admit it, but all anyone has to do is look and it is all there showing all the lopsided Challenges other clans have played with IVV. It is shameful really.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
60d

@very-rusty said
Again you're being silly,
Take a look at the lopsided challenges you sir are involved in them yourself, although not in as many as some Clan are. Of course I don't expect you to admit it, but all anyone has to do is look and it is all there showing all the lopsided Challenges other clans have played with IVV. It is shameful really.

-VR
Show your work. Saying it’s obvious doesn’t make it so. Let’s see the analysis you did.

Didn’t think so.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
60d

@lstcyr said
Show your work. Saying it’s obvious doesn’t make it so. Let’s see the analysis you did.

Didn’t think so.
Obviously you haven't looked at all the lopsided challenges, yourself included, but not as bad as some of them for sure. You do have some Pride left in you! 🙂

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
60d

@lstcyr said
You rarely if ever know what I am talking about or anyone else for that matter, or at least you pretend not to. There is a difference! 🙂

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
60d

@Very-Rusty There is a difference and, unfortunately, I doubt you will ever know what it is.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
60d

@very-rusty said
Obviously you haven't looked at all the lopsided challenges, yourself included, but not as bad as some of them for sure. You do have some Pride left in you! 🙂

-VR
Can't show your work, can you? Just because you say something is doesn't mean that it really is. Did you graduate from Trump University?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
59d
1 edit

@lstcyr said
Can't show your work, can you? Just because you say something is doesn't mean that it really is. Did you graduate from Trump University?
Just do your homework and you would see all the lopsided challenges IVV are getting.

I believe personally you are afraid to admit it. You must think everyone is completely naïve to what IVV is doing and the help they are getting from other Clans. I over estimated you on how intelligent you were, my apology for that.

You can put your lame insults where the sun never shines old chap! 😛

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
59d

@very-rusty said
Just do your homework and you would see all the lopsided challenges IVV are getting.

I believe personally you are afraid to admit it. You must think everyone is completely naïve to what IVV is doing and the help they are getting from other Clans. I over estimated you on how intelligent you were, my apology for that.

You can put your lame insults where the sun never shines old chap! 😛

-VR
Still can’t show tour work, huh? All accusations and zero facts. Show us your analysis.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
58d

@lstcyr said
Still can’t show tour work, huh? All accusations and zero facts. Show us your analysis.
Don't be so lazy and look at all of IVV'S Challenges and you will see with your own eyes, the lopsided challenges, of course the Clan Leader had to accept them so, can't put all the blame on IVV Leader other Clan Leaders are involved as well. I don't have to mention anyone, all YOU have to do is look and admit the truth just for once in your life.

-VR

l

Victor, New York

Moves
58d

@very-rusty said
Don't be so lazy and look at all of IVV'S Challenges and you will see with your own eyes, the lopsided challenges, of course the Clan Leader had to accept them so, can't put all the blame on IVV Leader other Clan Leaders are involved as well. I don't have to mention anyone, all YOU have to do is look and admit the truth just for once in your life.

-VR
All talk and no facts. You should come to the states and run as a Republican. If it’s so obvious, you should easily be able to show your work and display the facts.

Didn’t think so.