1. Victor, New York
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 20:05
    @VESPIN Do not message me. If you want to communicate, do it in the open where everyone can see. I know how you hide behind messages.
  2. Victor, New York
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 20:25
    @VESPIN Show some guts. Put your messages out in the open where everyone can see rather than hide behind the "confidential" message system. Let everyone see what you say behind closed doors.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Apr '23 20:11
    @lstcyr

I don't believe this conversation belongs in the Clan Forum. You guys should keep your personal stuff which it appears to be in P.M.'s. I know you left Breaking Bad under bad feelings. I don't think you will help anything with the back and forth in here. I told you I personally had nothing against you. I can't speak for the rest of the Clan or would I try. It just looks bad, and as someone once told me OPTICS are important.

-VR
  4. Victor, New York
    Moves
    28 Apr '23 21:42
    @Very-Rusty I don't disagree with you but Vespin continues to say very different things in the private messages than he does on this forum. I can't copy the PMs and put them here so I have to do this in public. Sorry.

As for Breaking Bad, I did not leave on bad terms. I was kicked out by @Vespin because I called him out on his lies that he made on PMs. He then got mad because I pointed out what he had said.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Apr '23 22:262 edits
    @lstcyr

The way I see it no need to keep kicking a dead horse. I don't believe it will get you more support and in the process look bad in some peoples eyes. It takes two to make an argument. I believe the reason you are carrying this on is to gain support or you would do it in P.M.. Again, remember about the OPTICS. Right now you are the only one saying anything. I stepped in because I have nothing against you, some others may not be as neutral as myself. What do you think will happen in the end is a he said, and who to believe. People have most likely already made up their minds, and nothing you say will change that. When you are kicked out by the clan leader, I call it leaving on bad terms. I left Metallica on good terms with only one exception, and that was going on long before he even joined Metallica.

-VR
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    28 Apr '23 23:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Victor, New York
    Moves
    29 Apr '23 13:51
    @Very-Rusty I know you are trying to make sense in your own way. To use American politics, you come off as a not so convincing Mike Pence.
  8. Victor, New York
    Moves
    29 Apr '23 13:54
    @VESPIN Keep posting, Michael. You quit the games for whatever reason. You keep threatening to release the statistics, but don’t. You won’t repeat in public what you said in PMs (back when you were praising me for being your friend and now when you call me nasty things). C.S.
  9. Victor, New York
    Moves
    29 Apr '23 14:01
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    B.S. you’ve finished over 700 games in the last 5 years. That’s 140 per year. And, yes, that probably counts the games you’ve QUIT on.

We’ve only played 146 games together. How long does it take to review that many games? Two hours? Show your work or shut up.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '23 15:08
    @lstcyr

Keep it going then, Keep kicking a dead horse if that is your thing. 🙂

-VR
  11. Victor, New York
    Moves
    29 Apr '23 17:30
    @Very-Rusty Thank you for your permission that I didn't ask for or need. Have a good day.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Apr '23 18:34
    @lstcyr

Of course you don't need my permission. I don't understand why you keep it up, do you think by some miracle people will change their minds in the way they are thinking? I have been trying to be the peace maker here is all.

You have a Great Day!

-VR
  13. Victor, New York
    Moves
    30 Apr '23 02:46
    @Very-Rusty Thank you again for your unsolicited opinion.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '23 17:18
    @lstcyr said
    @Very-Rusty Thank you again for your unsolicited opinion.
    You're quite welcome, anytime. 🙂

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree