1. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Apr '23 22:18
    @shortcircuit said
    @mghrnss
    I am not really sure what rock you crawled out from under, but what you claim to know just isn't so.

You claim you are not a reincarnated player from the past (we both know that you are).
    I am guessing you never really learned to read because of the falsehoods you speak of regarding anything you claim I said or that I believe.

I have been on record for 1 ...[text shortened]... self.

There it is. Do with it what you will. Have a nice day. Don't play with any sharp objects.
    Collusion needs intent. Look it up. Intent has to be present and proved. Which is why in courts of law these types of cases are lost. It's almost impossible to prove intent.

What you are confusing "collusion" on my part was really "stupidity. I kept playing all clans because my clan was not even on page one I think?

Looking back I realize I should not have played the same clan over and over again. What you don't understand or refuse to is I tried to win those matches but they were just better.

Did I do things that were wrong looking back, absolutely! If I could do it over again I would do it differently.

But never was there any collusion on my part. Just because I did not like you doesn't mean I was trying to screw you out of a championship. I have never accused you of cheating. I have my own reasons as to your success none of which has anything to do with cheating. Just the opposite.

The only thing I would have said and say is the ratings are not what they should be. But then again, that can be because you guys play a lot. I don't know for sure, just have my opinions just as you have yours.

But just like back then, never once have I had any intent on doing what you accuse me of. There is no proof unless you can read minds.

What I did was wrong sure. But only after more experience as a leader did I realize what I was doing hurt the system. I made a lot of mistakes along the way.

Last eight years not one mistake. I learned from my mistakes back then. That is the best I can explain it.

You love arguing and stating things that are not true about me so I don't expect anything different from you now.

I remember the first match you ever sent me and I bounced it back to you. I remember the nasty verbal beating I took from you because I bounced it. I'm sure you will deny that as well. Back then it was 2009 I believe? I had not clue what I was doing. But it sure would have been nice if you had responded like a mentor and not some angry man I never met over a bounced match up.

But if you want to keep talking about that it's fine. I've already admitted I was wrong but did not know it at the time. If someone was doing that now I would lose my mind.

Honestly, leaders have found away around that to help the clans they want see do well.

I'll leave it at that.

Have a good season and good luck for the championship!

Michael
  2. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Apr '23 22:27
    @lstcyr said
    @VESPIN Huh?
    I play a lot of games and I win some and lose some. I checked our games and I'm up 84-58-2. And that has as much relevance to what I originally posted as what you posted.
    I'm sad when I think about how you've changed.
    As usual you are wrong. Go through every game, page by page, and take out the games where I moved less than 10 moves and resigned or timed out. Do you even know how many games I quit due to health? Do you know how many tournaments we were in where I beat you?

You have what? A million moves? How many games at a time do you play?

And I still beat you a short while ago in that tournament. We split the games.

The record you are showing is a lie. Go into the games and don't count the ones where I resigned very early as in less then 10 moves. I offered you draws when I had you beat because they were friendly games.

I will get you the real number of our record against each other. I should not even be able to beat you with all the play time you get. I hardly play at all and I still beat in the tournament not long ago. You should have crushed me. I gave you the name of the tournament. Go look.

I'll get you the real number in a few days. Our record against each other is very close and yes you might have some more wins than me but not by much. If I played as much as you would never beat me. I'll get the real number for you.

Half my team thinks you are a traitor. You changed not me. I'm the same.
  3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    07 Apr '23 22:30
    @cardiacsfan said
    @Anglian

Sad.
    It was really sad. What he did to us is confusing. He should be kicked off the site for what he did to us.
  4. Victor, New York
    Moves
    08 Apr '23 02:46
    @VESPIN OMG. Stop. You lost the games for whatever reason. I play a lot of games. Sometimes you beat me. Sometimes almost everyone beats me. Why do you care? It's a GAME. Sometimes I think you'd have better health if you just didn't care so much about these games.
  5. Victor, New York
    Moves
    08 Apr '23 05:16
    @VESPIN Please stop messaging me. I do not care what you "discover" about our games. I won some. You won some. Some you "quit" on for whatever reason you had. I DON'T CARE. It makes no difference. Please stop this craziness.
  6. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    10 Apr '23 19:38
    @lstcyr said
    @VESPIN Please stop messaging me. I do not care what you "discover" about our games. I won some. You won some. Some you "quit" on for whatever reason you had. I DON'T CARE. It makes no difference. Please stop this craziness.
    You need to relax buddy. Sit in your chair and watch tv. Relax.... take it easy.... you will make yourself sick. i can't help you got the facts wrong. like you said, when I give you the real number of how I beat you then you can put this all behind you. But relax....

It's only chess.... 🙂
  7. Victor, New York
    Moves
    12 Apr '23 20:10

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Victor, New York
    Moves
    13 Apr '23 14:06
    @VESPIN C.S.
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Apr '23 15:29

Removed by poster

10. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    25 Apr '23 22:57
    @lstcyr said
    @VESPIN C.S.
    I'm almost done with the real wins vs losses. Your number was so off it's like you did not look at one game. Same as lying. I have one more page to go. I have gone into every game, subtracted every game I resigned in less than ten moves, or quit and the game was dead even, or I did not move. Hardly winning if I don't play.

The real number will be up soon. In a few months I will play you two personal games, but one at a time.
  11. Victor, New York
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 13:37
    @VESPIN C. S.
  12. Victor, New York
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 13:39
    @VESPIN Your “research” doesn’t matter. You’re being afraid to play me does. Otherwise, why would you be “quitting” so many games versus me.
  13. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 14:18
    @lstcyr said
    @VESPIN Your “research” doesn’t matter. You’re being afraid to play me does. Otherwise, why would you be “quitting” so many games versus me.
    I'm sorry you are having issues with dementia and don't remember all those years I was REALLY sick with Cancer. I did not resign due to your wonderful chess skills at your rating at 1000????? It is not a win if I could not play, or had to resign, and other reasons. You count the games where you had checkmate. And to keep it fair, if you were beating me in a game but I did not finish it, I gave the win to you in my total.

I just want the real number. To claim a win against a person who can't finish or had to resign in less than ten moves knowing he is sick , that person is sad, pathetic, and a liar.

I will get the number as I am close to finishing. And I played a ton of games against you, most games I played were against you. Trust me, you are not a chess player anymore than I am. We both stink. Take a big whiff buddy. Stink heaven.
  14. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 14:21
    @lstcyr said
    You are senile it appears. I said to you, I would play you in a few months after I had some practice. You play a 100 games or more all the time and have for a decade?

I have not played much in the last eight years. I worked on my clan.

I don't have to play you now. I will when I have practiced a bit more. I won't need much more practice for you.
  15. Victor, New York
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 16:47
    @VESPIN In the last year you've finished over 150 games with many more in progress. How many MORE games do you need?
    C.S.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree