1. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 19:46
    @mghrnss
    I am not really sure what rock you crawled out from under, but what you claim to know just isn't so.

You claim you are not a reincarnated player from the past (we both know that you are).
    I am guessing you never really learned to read because of the falsehoods you speak of regarding anything you claim I said or that I believe.

I have been on record for 15 years that I don't give a damn what rules, what scoring system or what rating system we play....as long as everyone plays by the same system, and that no change is instituted after a season has begun.
    Hopefully that is clear enough for you.

Since I have been a part of Metallica, we have always played within the rules that were established. This means, we have never cheated, and we have never been found to cheat in the many times people howled at us. Once again, show me anywhere where we cheated, prove that we cheated by citing the rule that we broke and the proof that we broke it. It is simple. If you can't ( and you know you can't), keep mouthing off you slander and stamping your feet like a child, and we will carry on as before, ignoring you as I would a spoiled child.

You seem to have anointed yourself as judge and jury over a sham trial. Get the facts straight first, then come talk to me if you like. Until then, stop the harassment.

Very Rusty is very outspoken for his current clan, and while we disagree on a few points, he has never lied to me or about me. If you ask him if he ever witnessed any act of cheating or breaking of the rules while he was a member of Metallica, I am confident that his response will validate what I have already said.

As far as Vespin goes, I can't, and won't speak for him and his actions.
    He has been caught in lies, but he doesn't always lie.
    Regardless, I have never accused him of cheating, nor am I now.
    I do know he has resorted to collusion in the past, but he was called out for that.
    He isn't the only one to ever collude against Metallica either, which should be obvious. They all know who they are.

So, for 15 years, people have taken pot shots at me, have spread lies about me, and I am still standing, no worse for the wear. Our record speaks for itself.

There it is. Do with it what you will. Have a nice day. Don't play with any sharp objects.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 19:50

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. SubscriberVESPIN
    RIP Mghrn55
    United States
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 19:53
    @lstcyr said
    @VESPIN Nicely said from the person who got mad because I wouldn’t agree to the challenges sent to me because I disagreed on their fairness. And then left our club and resigns every game we’re matched in. At one time you said I was one of your best friends on this site. Guess that was worth as much as the words you just posted. I’m so sad for you.
    2022 June Tetrarch # 451 575-1276

How many games do you play a month? I focus almost all on my clan. And we split these two games. But I won this tournament and it was not that long ago.

You got beat by someone who rarely ever plays. LMAO
  4. Victor, New York
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 21:03
    @VESPIN Huh?
    I play a lot of games and I win some and lose some. I checked our games and I'm up 84-58-2. And that has as much relevance to what I originally posted as what you posted.
    I'm sad when I think about how you've changed.
  5. Victor, New York
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 21:09
    @Very-Rusty
    May I assume that you are one of the many members of Breaking Bad that think I am a traitor as @Vespin claims? I hope not. My removal from BB was done by @Vespin and not from any request from me. All because I posted a comment about an untruth he had stated.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 12:001 edit
    @lstcyr said
    @Very-Rusty
    May I assume that you are one of the many members of Breaking Bad that think I am a traitor as @Vespin claims? I hope not. My removal from BB was done by @Vespin and not from any request from me. All because I posted a comment about an untruth he had stated.
    @lstcyr,
    Please don't assume anything concerning myself, that is between you and VESPIN. You did notice we won the 2022 Clan Championship so VESPIN must be doing something right?

-VR
  7. Victor, New York
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 12:50
    @Very-Rusty
    I was just going by what @Vespin said that everyone on the team thought I was a traitor. It was a bit tongue in cheek because I didn’t really believe what he said. Sorry I picked on you.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 14:56
    @lstcyr said
    @Very-Rusty
    I was just going by what @Vespin said that everyone on the team thought I was a traitor. It was a bit tongue in cheek because I didn’t really believe what he said. Sorry I picked on you.
    Lets put an end to this lstcyr. VESPIN does speak for the Clan, but not me personally, nor do I speak for him. I would assume he was talking for the majority which he is entitled to do as Clan Leader. I really don't have anything against you or have had any problems with you personally. I am a relatively new member having only started here on June21,2021. I don't feel like I was picked on, just a statement you made that wasn't quite accurate.
    -VR
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 15:111 edit
    @shortcircuit said:
    Very Rusty is very outspoken for his current clan, and while we disagree on a few points, he has never lied to me or about me. If you ask him if he ever witnessed any act of cheating or breaking of the rules while he was a member of Metallica, I am confident that his response will validate what I have already said.

I was also quite outspoken for my previous Clan. As you said there are things we disagree on. Some Challenges your clan leader sends or I presume sent were not fair in my opinion. On paper it appears fair, but the Playing Strength is not equal in the few cases I've seen. I would agree with any fair challenge that was sent if asked, but when it is obvious to me the playing strength isn't equal to the rating, I have to speak up about that. The first one ever sent was just plain laughable, as we would have been lucky to have won one challenge. The second one sent you against me??? Come on, really how fair would that be. We have never played but we know you've creamed players who have creamed me. This is all I have to say on that. If the Clan Leader does not feel the challenge is fair they can bounce it back, so by them accepting it not really considered cheating. How fair it is would be an entirely different question. Everyone wants to get an edge some want a landslide as I told your clan Leader I assume you're filling in for.

-VR
  10. Victor, New York
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 15:16
    @Very-Rusty Understood. 🍻
  11. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 Mar '23 09:391 edit
    @vespin said
    2022 June Tetrarch # 451 575-1276

How many games do you play a month? I focus almost all on my clan. And we split these two games. But I won this tournament and it was not that long ago.

You got beat by someone who rarely ever plays. LMAO
    Good to see you kicking bigoted idiots from our clan.
    Well done

Edit...I don't mean istcry for the record my reply might have been confusing
  12. SubscriberAnglian
    One True Saxon
    East Anglia
    Moves
    31 Mar '23 11:50

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    31 Mar '23 14:41
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Latest update from our resident racist daily mail reader well at least he's not kicking refugees today.
    How is brexit working out for you?

Still crying like a little girl because your takeover failed miserably.
  14. Yorkshire, England
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 11:28
  15. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 22:20

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree