“I believe every word in the bible”

“I believe every word in the bible”

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
I might have sent you a somewhat angry message for resigning clan games and just disappearing. I'm most certain I didn't berate you.
Your angry message berated me. Like you are berating me in these threads we are engaged in.

Calling me an a$$hole is berating me
Telling me I’m going to hell is berating me
Telling me Satan is my spiritual father (did you really do that!?) is berating me

Nothing has “happened” to me, we were never “good clan mates” I’m the same person I was back then.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 20

@fmf said
It seems when you get a bit frustrated with disagreement and dissent, you sometimes start talking about the influence of "Satan" on the person who disagrees with you. That's pretty hardcore sanctimony, right there.
KingDavid403 is not the first Christian in this forum to drag Satan into a disagreement and accuse his opponent of having him as their father, and he won’t be the last.

Galveston75 once famously told me I was “worse than Satan” because he was upset with me.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
13 Jul 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
Your angry message berated me. Like you are berating me in these threads we are engaged in.

Calling me an a$$hole is berating me
Telling me I’m going to hell is berating me
Telling me Satan is my spiritual father (did you really do that!?) is berating me

Nothing has “happened” to me, we were never “good clan mates” I’m the same person I was back then.
Please tell us what it is that you do to almost all others here?
Just because I hit some of your hot buttons, all the sudden the berating duel that you started has become unfair?
lol... Nite... 😉

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
13 Jul 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
KingDavid403 is not the first Christian in this forum to drag Satan into a disagreement and accuse his opponent of having him as their father, and he won’t be the last.

Galveston75 once famously told me I was “worse than Satan” because he was upset with me.
awwww..... poor baby... lol... 😴

F

Moves
13 Jul 20
1 edit

I think the point here, surely, is that you are making just as big a fool of yourself as have several other people have done in this forum over the years by talking about people being influenced by "Satan" because ~ like you have ~ they got bent out of shape in a chat on a message board.

The point IS NOT that it hurts divegeester's feelings ~ because it doesn't. Surely you can discern that?

People playing the "Satan" card against fellow Christians is all ABOUT the people throwing the "Satan" card, and not about the people they are throwing them at.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 20
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
Please tell us what it is that you do to almost all others here?
I discuss things with them, challenge their sometimes firmly held positions, defend my own, I try to do this with intellectual honesty and forthrightness.

I am unpopular with the christians in this forum because I won’t toe the mainstream Christian party line, I don’t suffer their casual dishonesty and I firmly and combatively call out their hypocrisy.

Being unpopular therefore goes with the territory. I’m completely fine with it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 20
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
Just because I hit some of your hot buttons, all the sudden the berating duel that you started has become unfair?
I’ve been called dozens of vile names because of my posting style. I can honestly, hand-on-heart, tell you that while I am often shocked by it, it doesn’t offend or upset me in the slightest.

In fact I used to keep a list of the names I’ve been called as a sort of trophy; I’ve got it somewhere.

Edit: “worse than satan” and “actual sadist” are two of my favourites.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
awwww..... poor baby... lol... 😴
Oh dear.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
13 Jul 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
I’ve been called dozens of vile names because of my posting style. I can honestly, hand-on-heart, tell you that while I am often shocked by it, it doesn’t offend or upset me in the slightest.

In fact I used to keep a list of the names I’ve been called as a sort of trophy; I’ve got it somewhere.

Edit: “worse than satan” and “actual sadist” are two of my favourites.
Well I can tell you this, the way you treat others and the way you lie, it is a fairly good indication of who you follow. And, it's clearly not Jesus.
Simple as that and Scripture tells us so.
Shall I pull them up?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
13 Jul 20

@fmf said
I think the point here, surely, is that you are making just as big a fool of yourself as have several other people have done in this forum over the years by talking about people being influenced by "Satan" because ~ like you have ~ they got bent out of shape in a chat on a message board.

The point IS NOT that it hurts divegeester's feelings ~ because it doesn't. Surely you ca ...[text shortened]... all ABOUT the people throwing the "Satan" card, and not about the people they are throwing them at.
I think
That's sometime I no longer care about at this time.

F

Moves
13 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
That's sometime I no longer care about at this time.
I presume your mention of "Satan" ~ your accusation involving "Satan" ~ quite simply the harshest thing one Christian can say to another, even when it's just banter ~ I presume your resort to that is something you " no longer care about" either because hey ho it's just the internet, and you can say what you want, be as uninhibited as you want, be as rubbed up the wrong way as you want, call yourself "Christ-like" as often or as ludicrously as you want, and it doesn't really matter one little bit because at any moment you can just declare that you "no longer care about" whatever it is you said or how you responded because you don't feel any responsibility for anything you say, right?

F

Moves
13 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Well I can tell you this, the way you treat others and the way you lie, it is a fairly good indication of who you follow. And, it's clearly not Jesus.
You actually believe divegeester "follows" "Satan"?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Simple as that and Scripture tells us so.
Shall I pull them up?
I suppose you are just another one of these Christian posters who when is challenged or proved wrong gets and resorts to calling people Satan’s son or something like that.

Disappointing.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
13 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I discuss things with them, challenge their sometimes firmly held positions, defend my own, I try to do this with intellectual honesty and forthrightness.

I am unpopular with the christians in this forum because I won’t toe the mainstream Christian party line, I don’t suffer their casual dishonesty and I firmly and combatively call out their hypocrisy.

Being unpopular therefore goes with the territory. I’m completely fine with it.
That is a crock of crap.

The "Christians" posting in this forum don't "toe the mainstream Christian party line". That's just the cop out card you play to support your particular Christian mindset.

Real Christians turn to the Word of God as their guide in all matters of life, and they believe what it says.

For you to contradict that fact means you're obviously bitter about not being connected to the church.

I'm quite tired of your accusations against God's chosen as dishonest and hypocritical while you laud in this forum the character and virtues you seem to think you have.

Yours is the beau ideal of hypocrisy.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Jul 20

@secondson said
The "Christians" posting in this forum don't "toe the mainstream Christian party line". That's just the cop out card you play to support your particular Christian mindset.
Real Christians turn to the Word of God as their guide in all matters of life, and they believe what it says.
For you to contradict that fact means you're obviously bitter about not being connected to t ...[text shortened]... s forum the character and virtues you seem to think you have.
Yours is the beau ideal of hypocrisy.
I’m aware that you don’t like me or agree with me.