www.answering-islam.org

www.answering-islam.org

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Please provide a link to where the evangelical Christians who created www.answering-islam.org argue against the deity of Christ.
I’m not here to do your bidding - especially when you refuse to answer simple questions.

Life’s a two-way street. Find them yourself. It’s not difficult.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Do you think denying the deity of Christ, anti-Christian and Christ hater could be considered synonyms?
You asking me this has nothing to do with the evangelical Christian website www.answering-islam.org ...unless you can show me - with links - that the evangelical Christians who run that website "deny the deity of Christ".

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

It's 3.30 am where you claim to live. Why are you all night every night posting stuff like this? Where does www.answering-islam.org argue against the deity of Christ or provides resources for "Christ haters"?.
I love it - you’re back to broadcasting the time and repeating the same question over and over and over and over and over and over again - all while refusing to answer any questions asked of you.

You’re really very predictable.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

FMF: Please provide a link to where the evangelical Christians who created www.answering-islam.org argue against the deity of Christ.

[b]Find them yourself. It’s not difficult.
There aren't any and that's why you are acting the fool.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

There aren't any and that's why you are acting the fool.
Trying to goad me into doing your bidding? Nice try lol.

“Why it’s impossible to wash my car in under an hour! It can’t be done!”

“Yes it can.”

“No it can’t. You’re acting like a fool.”

“It definitely can.”

“Well prove it!”

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Trying to goad me into doing your bidding? Nice try lol.

“Why it’s impossible to wash my car in under an hour! It can’t be done!”

“Yes it can.”

“No it can’t. You’re acting like a fool.”

“It definitely can.”

“Well prove it!”
What do you think you are achieving by conducting yourself this way?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Just calling it like I see it. Everyone should.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Looks like your nose bumped into a dead-end in the maze again. Better backtrack.

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Just calling it like I see it. Everyone should.
And the way you see it is that the evangelical Christians who created www.answering-islam.org argue against the deity of Christ? Is that what you want people here to believe is your serious and honest opinion?

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Looks like your nose bumped into a dead-end in the maze again. Better backtrack.
What maze ~ and of whose making? Surely it is you who has become lost in this conversation, no one else?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

And the way you see it is that the evangelical Christians who created www.answering-islam.org argue against the deity of Christ? Is that what you want people here to believe is your serious and honest opinion?
Whether the creators of the website themselves do, I have no idea. But there are articles on the website that do that and they’re flat-out false.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

What maze ~ and of whose making? Surely it is you who has become lost in this conversation, no one else?
Would it surprise you to learn I’m a bot programmed by those who care about you to entertain you?

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Whether the creators of the website themselves do, I have no idea. But there are articles on the website that do that and they’re flat-out false.
But surely refuting the Islamic view that Christ was not a deity - and that he was instead a divinely inspired prophet - is one of the core things that an evangelical Christian website like www.answering-islam.org would have to do if it were their purpose to refute the theological doctrines if Islam?

Do you acknowledge that the purpose of the www.answering-islam.org website is to refute the doctrines if Islam and not to deny the deity of Christ?

F

Moves
30 Apr 18

Whether the creators of the website themselves do, I have no idea. But there are articles on the website that [argue against the deity of Christ] and they’re flat-out false.
Where? What you are saying is false. If you believe that I am mistaken, provide a link to where the website argues against the deity of Christ.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Apr 18

Where? What you are saying is false. If you believe that I am mistaken, provide a link to where the website argues against the deity of Christ.
I could wash your car in under an hour but that doesn’t mean I’m going to prove it.